Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532786 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Artillerous(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=lawson007 post=49142770]Wow!!!WOW!!!
This is really splendid!
@pipsbasketing congratulation! and jubilations! as you join our club.
5 happy gbosas to the latest ex-bachelor.
that is a pretty choice of wife you have and she looks like someone that will love plenty pips. grin ;
HML

HIS FIRST CHILD MUST BE A BROKER. BY THEN NSE MARKET MUST HAVE BEEN FULLY ESTABLISHED ONLINE TRADABLE ON MT4 or MT9.

Rule of thumb: NO GOOD FOREX TRADER CAN BE DEFEATED IN NSE MARKET ON MT4
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
This is surely a happy home of pipping, I quoted you all to let you all be aware I read all your well wishes. I came all the way to upload, particularly in this FPA thread because this is where I belong which I knew would warrant pip-type prayer, and which I got.

You guys are the best, kudos to you all

You all deserve a like and share from me
Best regards

Happy married life bro.
Hope you'll teach your wife Forex trading... lol
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Last week some of dese trades closed at positive stops except for EU n CHFJPY dat hit tp.....
shorty002:
Sold GA dow possibility of higher high. Still on EU silver au nu sell n CHFJPY buy plus cadchf sell
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Was fortunate to enter GJ early n also ga. Then am on usdchf buy which I just entered but attempt to go down il opt out with a loss......
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Charts

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2016
My GA has even hit tp as I was typing..220. Pips. Dere deres a resistance at 1.7280 which it'll probably break with such move. My GJ will b left to run with sl currently at +200 pips. Then my eyes r on usdchf which is just 10pips....laterzz
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sellydion: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2016
I have been on side line watching great things that are happening here.Congratulation to Pipsbasketing. I want to say thank you to every one that has made the thread lively. It will be well appreciated if the thread can have depth by stating why a trade was taken, how the trade was managed, and when TP of SL was hit. It will help a lot of us. I believe trading is more of probabilities and emotional management.

Mean while let me post a question. What do you think should be the components of a trading strategy?

Thank you in anticipation of your sharing.

Good trading!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
I put 40 pips stop for usdchf
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Av closed usdchf -20 pips n I may close GJ manually still watching dow.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sellydion: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
^^Bro, why did you close at -20 pips. Why are you watching DOW? simply want to learn.

Thanks
good trading
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
@Artillerous
HIS FIRST CHILD MUST BE A BROKER. BY THEN NSE MARKET MUST HAVE BEEN FULLY ESTABLISHED ONLINE TRADABLE ON MT4 or MT9
grin grin
NSE you mean Nigerian Stock Exchange right?
That will definitely be every interesting because a good trader will be like an oracle to those that Nigerian investors in shares etc.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JAkpayen(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Alert!

Sell USD/CHF @ 0.9735
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
The resistance at 1.7280 tuk GA up finally....I will b watching in d nearest future for a sell opportunity again if I see. Meanwhile GJ stopped me out at 220pips and den usdchf finally went my way after the fake news movement tricked me out....nwy nothing spoil...standing n observing for now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Some news made it break my watch zone.....sorry I meant I was still watching it 4 an opportunity to go long if it goes back up not too long from wen it crossed below but I missed it cos was inside shops doing sum shopping. .....
sellydion:
^^Bro, why did you close at -20 pips. Why are you watching DOW? simply want to learn.

Thanks
good trading
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ghostfx: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Morning folks, just a heads up. short gold on a hrly or 4hrly close under 1335 targeting 1325. Stop loss at your own discretion and valid till market confirms otherwise.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by LaconicINC: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ghostfx:
Morning folks, just a heads up. short gold on a hrly or 4hrly close under 1335 targeting 1325. Stop loss at your own discretion and valid till market confirms otherwise.
we have same stop though I entered yesterday, moved stop loss to be already

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 3:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
ou
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is pictorial analysis of GbpJpy

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2016
Forex Weekly Outlook September 12 – 16

Early last week the US dollar slid after data revealed that the services sector that have been supporting the economy contracted from 55.5 in July to 51.4 in August, before gaining back part of its losses as the odds of the Federal Reserve raising rates this month increases. While the majority of analysts have favoured September rate hike, I have my reservation for several reasons, one, the weak manufacturing sector and contraction in the activities of the services sector are some of the key criteria mentioned by the Fed Chair Janet Yellen during Jackson Hole speech for rate decision.

Two, even though the unemployment rate (4.9%) is near a record low and employers are said to be having trouble finding qualified and skilled workers, and are hesitant to dismiss employees, average hourly earnings rose less than expected in August. All these coupled with worse than expected second quarter economic growth rate (1.1%) are likely to compel the Federal Open Market Committee to hold back, at least to monitor improvement this third quarter before increasing borrowing cost.

Nevertheless, the retail sales that came out flat (0.0%) in July is due this week and expected to drop even further to -0.1 percent by economists, while the producer price index that measures consumer inflation is expected to rise just 0.1 percent in August from July 0.4 percent decline. Read more..

http://investorsking.com/forex-weekly-outlook-september-12-16/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
sub account last week: hopefully this week will be better, just scalping here and there. Though i have less screen time>>

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2016
priceaction:
sub account last week: hopefully this week will be better, just scalping here and there. Though i have less screen time>>

You made close to 50% on your account, nicely done,
I would be joining the battlefield in October.
Stay strong mate!
Peace

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Its well...
Looking forward to a successful trading week cool

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
@saintfaculty
It's like u are using fabturbo ea grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
We will be happy to analyze any currency pair for you tell us on our blog as comment or in the chat room and we will update it for you ASAP. Trader helping trader
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by collitexnaira(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
I hail you all my ogas in the house, am still new in the trade so i hv some confusion about the trade and i hope you will help me clear it.

Assuming i hv a starting balance of $100 then i buy a pair that run for 60pip and it gives me a profit of $30, so after some days my balance increased to $300 and I buy a pair again which run for same 60pips, so my question is will my profit increase because my balance has increased or will i still get the same $30 profit like before, provided i use the same lot size in both trade
I will appreciate ur answer pls
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by saintfaculty(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
priceaction:
@saintfaculty
It's like u are using fabturbo ea grin

Mmmh... Goodluck with that.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfaculty:

Mmmh... Goodluck with that.

SilverBoy,
One of the few trader that had stumbled on the holy grail a long time.
Is there any chance you share your methods here?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omejeo: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2016
THIS PLOT OF LAND IS FOR SALE embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.