Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532772 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2016
harizonal123:

My 4hrs & daily charts tells me buy but just hold on till market opens. It's more likely I may tell u to abandon the ship if u ask for my advice

thanks by 10pm Asian and Australian market will open and I will consider.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Timeframe M1 - H4: Price is now very far from your entry, even if a sell signal is finally confirmed on any of the timeframes, price may not return to your entry even before Tuesday (a total no. of about 6-8 H4 candles). Currently, the uptrend is strong on H4 and no sign yet it will be rejected any moment soon.

Timeframe D1: This current trend is down which favours your position. Though, the currently (last day) closed candle is bullish, it is not enough to take decision until you wait and see the new daily candle that will be formed (here you have to risk additional maximum of 63 pips for today). After the close of today's (Monday) candle, you will know if you should continue with the sell or not. If you exit the trade now, do not be surprised when you see market finally going your way.

Timefarme W1: Is a bearish divergence, sure one. So no panic at all. Only that, it is going to range throughout this week. But the overall trend is bearish, now you see why you need to risk just 63 pips more - if you can.

Caution
With your indicated lot size and margin level, I doubt if this account will survive risking extra 63 pips without a margin call........If it can't, exit this trade and accept the loss.....If it can, be patient with the trade just after today's candle close. I will update you further after today's candle close.

wamski:
@Pipsbasketing
@Feshizzy
@olly12
and to those it MAY CONCERN.
this is the pic

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Timeframe M1 - H4: Price is now very far from your entry, even if a sell signal is finally confirmed on any of the timeframes, price may not return to your entry even before Tuesday (a total no. of about 6-8 H4 candles). Currently, the uptrend is strong on H4 and no sign yet it will be rejected any moment soon.

Timeframe D1: This current trend is down which favours your position. Though, the currently (last day) closed candle is bullish, it is not enough to take decision until you wait and see the new daily candle that will be formed (here you have to risk additional maximum of 63 pips for today). After the close of today's (Monday) candle, you will know if you should continue with the sell or not. If you exit the trade now, do not be surprised when you see market finally going your way.

Timefarme W1: Is a bearish divergence, sure one. So no panic at all. Only that, it is going to range throughout this week. But the overall trend is bearish, now you see why you need to risk just 63 pips more - if you can.

Caution
With your indicated lot size and margin level, I doubt if this account will survive risking extra 63 pips without a margin call........If it can't, exit this trade and accept the loss.....If it can, be patient with the trade just after today's candle close. I will update you further after today's candle close.

I think I can risk 63 more pip but I strongly believe the price is likely to go down I pray it goes down before I loss all my money by the way what indicator do you use?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
wamski:
@Pipsbasketing
@Feshizzy
@olly12
and to those it MAY CONCERN.
this is the pic
I want to reply you without being harsh .
I don't know why you are trading without setting a SL especially in a very important day like this. The day of non farm payroll and unemployment change is very important in the life of USD pairs.
Your entrance was before the news which makes it as if you are gambling. Then the news didn't favour USD which totally change the game. I just pray that you have enough cash to shock the movement because the news alone can cause trend to change for days.
Besides, it is better to add demand/ supply indicator to know when there may be likely pull back ahead of news because from what I see on my chart the point of your entry is a strong demand zones. Please next time, be careful when to trade especially news day like fomc and non farm payroll, and current account.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
priceaction:

I want to reply you without being harsh .
I don't know why you are trading without setting a SL especially in a very important day like this. The day of non farm payroll and unemployment change is very important in the life of USD pairs.
Your entrance was before the news which makes it as if you are gambling. Then the news didn't favour USD which totally change the game. I just pray that you have enough cash to shock the movement because the news alone can cause trend to change for days.
Besides, it is better to add demand/ supply indicator to know when there may be likely pull back ahead of news because from what I see on my chart the point of your entry is a strong demand zones. Please next time, be careful when to trade especially news day like fomc and non farm payroll, and current account.
what is this demand and supply indicator?
I know I messed up but am very optimistic that I won't make a loss at least not today.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
olly12:

Am sure you had three likes when you said this system was actually a crap. LOL ARROWS ARE REPAINTING. LOL AGAIN YOUR CLAIM.

Anyways lol yourself now

Don't say what you don't know because it make you look like a fool. Next time you don't claim you ask so that you will not use your own ignorance to affect others. Just helping you for future sake.

It was kind of you to proof your point,

You are defending arrows and I am talking about the entire system.

The jokes is still on you. grin grin grin

I stand with my word, the system repaints,
Why couldn't you proof the entire system? Why just the arrows? Hmmm. Food for thought.

My people abeg help me reason the mata too oo!!

Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2016
wamski:

what is this demand and supply indicator?
I know I messed up but am very optimistic that I won't make a loss at least not today.
Just Google SupDem.ex or SupDem mt4 indicator .you will see
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
priceaction:
Just Google SupDem.ex or SupDem mt4 indicator .you will see
can you please tell me how it plsssss
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
Candlesticks - Price action (Nakedd chart trading)

wamski:

I think I can risk 63 more pip but I strongly believe the price is likely to go down I pray it goes down before I loss all my money by the way what indicator do you use?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2016
wamski:

can you please tell me how it plsssss

Install it first and post your chart. We willbtake it from there.If it is what you like, fine, if not remove it. It is just a simple tool that shows where buyer likely start dominating and vice versa by showing supply and demand zones.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
[size=13pt]FRESH ALERT (HOT!!!)

Do you want to risk 400 pips for 800 pips gain and more? - Can you?..........Here it is[/size]

GJ - SELL
SL = 133.062
TP = Open (It is up to you but the least is 800 pips)

Take this trade and go on with your regular day to day activities, let us check again tmao 9.40pm

Caution: Use reasonable lot size

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Candlesticks - Price action (Nakedd chart trading)

actually I use ICHIMUOKU KINKO HYO as my indicator I removed it do I can send u a clear pic
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ichi is a superb indi,

I used it sometimes back, it is very good for trend trading. Since I do not trend trade, but swing trade on a particular viewing timeframe, I stopped Ichi long time ago.....With the right knowledge and proper use of the Ichi indi, you should make good profit....I will add the following from what I have seen in your last chart upload.

- Do a proper study on Risk and Money Management
- With your account margin level, leverage provided by broker and lot used, I will say you should not trade on any timeframe beyone M15 or M30

I can send you a video on how well you can use the indi, and I hope this will put you right.

wamski:

actually I use ICHIMUOKU KINKO HYO as my indicator I removed it do I can send u a clear pic

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Ichi is a superb indi,

I used it sometimes back, it is very good for trend trading. Since I do not trend trade, but swing trade on a particular viewing timeframe, I stopped Ichi long time ago.....With the right knowledge and proper use of the Ichi indi, you should make good profit....I will add the following from what I have seen in your last chart upload.

- With your account margin level, leverage provided by broker and lot used, I will say you should not trade on any timeframe beyone M15 or M30

I can send you a video on how well you can use the indi, and I hope this will put you right.

I usually trade the daily chart. i was bored and decided to trade the 15min chart and fell into this big mess my account is in usc
when you say "swing trade" what do you mean?
I would love it if you share the video.
and I lack a good risk and money management discipline.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
Feshizzy:

It was kind of you to proof your point,

You are defending arrows and I am talking about the entire system.

The jokes is still on you. grin grin grin

I stand with my word, the system repaints,
Why couldn't you proof the entire system? Why just the arrows? Hmmm. Food for thought.

My people abeg help me reason the mata too oo!!

Cheers!

Lol the arrows are not repainting again, now its the whole system. Funny guy.
My filters are not repainting and i will wash you again with the prove after that if you talk here i wont reply you.

I don't need anything from anybody i just want to help. people like you cant help and will do your best to stop others. if i may say i will say i don't need anything to prove to you.
Since am not begging people to come and buy my system or get it by force.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
Feshizzy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You really got some very bold claim,
I am not here to argue with just words but facts.
It would be inappropriate to conclude just yet.
You brag about your 10 years in this business! undecided

There's an obviously new trend these days,
Celebs all claiming 35 and some swanky traders claims 9/10 years experience.

Well, it's a good start actually, but I do have my reservations as well.

Let me go straight to the point.

1. You already said you were given your indicators "free of charge". Do ignore me and help those that might be needing it. Let them be the one to prove me wrong.

2. You still insist that the arrows and filter don't repaint. Which is exactly what I wanted you to say. And that's the reason of conflict for now.

Either way, keep up the good job!!!
Kindly share it to others here to validate both of our claims.
And if your claim becomes valid, it means you have just the holy grail! grin grin grin grin

Cheers!

Am sure you are the one that said this or Your twin brother? lol i will surprise you filter coming soon
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
olly12:

Lol the arrows are not repainting again, now its the whole system. Funny guy.
My filters are not repainting and i will wash you again with the prove after that if you talk here i wont reply you.

I don't need anything from anybody i just want to help. people like you cant help and will do your best to stop others. if i may say i will say i don't need anything to prove to you.
Since am not begging people to come and buy my system or get it by force.

You have done very well,
And I thank you for your kind gesture.
BTW, I never for once mentioned arrows repaints that was your defence,

I said the entire system repaints, you said you had an updated version.

But it would be really nice you share with others, don't mind me just do your good work.

And let's others decides over these, to be honest I won't be needing them, as you can see I have already shown you a renko chart.

Since it's ready, why don't you just share here instead, NL still has an upload feature.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mayzee: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Ichi is a superb indi,

Hi Pipsbasketing

Do you make out time to train anyone interested on how to trade.

Cos i really need someone to train me and a mentor.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
well i will have to correct you. The system has three components. the renko box, the arrow and the filter which you claimed that all repaints. ok

now to help you understand my reply i said non repaints

i have uploaded the arrow video for everybody to see and now
this is the filter. or maybe you will say you have another problem with renko too.
The channel is just to know previous support and resistant which is that simple.

So i will like you to come back here an say another thing again after this video. Stop making fool of yourself ask question. dont just talk nest time

Anyways this is the filter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz8Mw96kEDk
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2016
olly12:
well i will have to correct you. The system has three components. the renko box, the arrow and the filter which you claimed that all repaints. ok

now to help you understand my reply i said non repaints

i have uploaded the arrow video for everybody to see and now
this is the filter. or maybe you will say you have another problem with renko too.
The channel is just to know previous support and resistant which is that simple.

So i will like you to come back here an say another thing again after this video. Stop making fool of yourself ask question. dont just talk nest time

Anyways this is the filter

You make a very nice video,
What music is playing at the background,
Do you mind you share? Or you would just give me the instrumentals separately and then defend it like it's the actual music? grin grin

I already said you are doing a good work and you should kindly share, but I never meant you should share me a video.

And it was nice, taking your very busy time to make me a video. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And could you also back test the entire system for us to see too?

That would really really shut me up for good, don't you think so? grin

Well, unless you are having some technical difficulties again, we would understand, we always do! grin grin grin

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2016
Feshizzy:

You make a very nice video,
What music is playing at the background,
Do you mind you share? Or you would just give me the instrumentals separately and then defend it like it's the actual music? grin grin

I already said you are doing a good work and you should kindly share, but I never meant you should share me a video.

And it was nice, taking your very busy time to make me a video. cheesy cheesy cheesy

And could you also back test the entire system for us to see too?

That would really really shut me up for good, don't you think so? grin

Well, unless you are having some technical difficulties again, we would understand, we always do! grin grin grin

Cheers!

I beg go sit down i dont expect you to talk again. When i have time i will not share a testi will share a live trading video. At my convenience. Go and think about how to get your last week loss to win. Because that time you are losing am winning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
Because you are trying so hard to display some false personality , after coming here with 5 different user names then you think this new pip basketing name will be your calvary to buy that holy reputable personality you so much crave for .. No it doesnt work that way , go ask Donald trump cheesy cheesy .. you and the other guy are both derailing the page but you cant see it because you are blind to your own faults as per your personality condition ..moreover , some people do have a life beyond trading or nairaland grin grin you should get one so you are not fixed here 24/7 looking for people to impress with your new found personality. grin grin
personality my yansh cheesy continue praying for my bannishment .. fowl go grow teeth cheesy
Pipsbasketing:
Bro,

You do not even have to expect any form of proof from him any longer as the deed is already done on him and the other thread antagonist, at least, the house will regain its peace.

But how long will this happen for, they will both get unbanned after some days from now and return again with their antagonistic attitude, many of them do not trade live, maybe they think we are here for play, as for me, I take my business very seriously and no time for play

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
olly12:

I beg go sit down i dont expect you to talk again. When i have time i will not share a testi will share a live trading video. At my convenience. Go and think about how to get your last week loss to win. Because that time you are losing am winning

grin grin grin grin
We understand, due to technical difficulties wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Load a subaccount around $10 - $50 let's see how far you ride?

Cheers!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2016
at times its better not to trade some pairs at some points.
4hr tf,even my fibs are not so looking good...you won't notice if you don't look well. the simple fact is the LAW OF HIGHER HIGHS,HIGHER LOWS,LOWER LOWS AND LOWER HIGHS.
So,both of the 4 hr tf shows bullish and bearish...it depends on how you look at it. this is called a channel and the daily tf chart below depicts it clearly,only a break-out is needed as at this time of trading this pair or you could by-pass the pair by gauging the sister pair.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
JLINE:
at times its better not to trade some pairs at some points.
hope u are doing well bro. Are you based in naija? grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
priceaction:

hope u are doing well bro. Are you based in naija? grin
yes bro,am doing fine. i am based in naija.
there is a reason i have been busy,working out my sis marriage.
edit: why do you ask if i am based in naija ? grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
No, I do not

mayzee:

Hi Pipsbasketing

Do you? make out time to train anyone interested on how to trade.

Cos i really need someone to train me and a mentor.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hello JLine, Hello Pips Basketing... The breakout seen on UsdJpy has it been invalidated?

I sense that there maybe some fundamental reason for the JPY to lose some steam... Cad may not have the long term strenght, but I expect that Usd should....

Oya consult your Oracles and tell me.

Much Love!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2016
Caution: ACHF recently displayed signs of entering a ranging market throughout the week.......It is not advisable to trade this pair except for intraday.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
wamski:

thanks by 10pm Asian and Australian market will open and I will consider.
There seems to be a support around 1.1137 on daily chart that is resisting price from further going south and in the process trying to establish a new bullish trend which I can see already forming with my third eye. That's my position
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ghostfx: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
A little heads up for the week but pls only play at your own discretion and use good money management.

BUY -EUR/JPY ABOVE @115.08 OR NEAR
STOP LOSS-@ OR BELOW 114.57
TAKE PROFIT-@116.35 OR CLOSE.

BUY -USD/JPY ABOVE @102.76 OR NEAR
STOP LOSS-@ OR BELOW 102.20
TAKE PROFIT-@104.00 OR CLOSE.

Good luck and have a productive week wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.