Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533727 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
Ghostfx:
A little heads up for the week but pls only play at your own discretion and use good money management.

BUY -EUR/JPY ABOVE @115.08 OR NEAR
STOP LOSS-@ OR BELOW 114.57
TAKE PROFIT-@116.35 OR CLOSE.

BUY -USD/JPY ABOVE @102.76 OR NEAR
STOP LOSS-@ OR BELOW 102.20
TAKE PROFIT-@104.00 OR CLOSE.

Good luck and have a productive week wink

+1

already in both trade cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sceptical! My second day of pipsbasketing system. Hopefully pips might rain today

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2016
my usdjpy trade has its take profit at 102.11...sell still valid with stop above 103.13
beware of buy !!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Entry still valid

Pipsbasketing:
[size=13pt]FRESH ALERT (HOT!!!)

Do you want to risk 400 pips for 800 pips gain and more? - Can you?..........Here it is[/size]

GJ - SELL
SL = 133.062
TP = Open (It is up to you but the least is 800 pips)

Take this trade and go on with your regular day to day activities, let us check again tmao 9.40pm

Caution: Use reasonable lot size
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 10, 2016
Like I stated earlier, the last day bullish candle is not enough to take a decision that the trend has changed. And since you have attested you can risk additional 63 pips, kindly take action of setting your SL to the price I indicated.........The overall swing I see is still bearish on the daily timeframe, though it may take 2-3 days to get to your entry.

My final thought on this pair will be stated by 9.30pm today if and only if your stop is not taken.

wamski:

very well I went short on EUR/USD @1.1127 hoping that it would keep on going bearish but to my surprise price is currently @1.1202 that's a loss of -75 pips my indicator Is just getting me confused... pls can any one help me out.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2016
Ghostfx:
A little heads up for the week but pls only play at your own discretion and use good money management.

BUY -EUR/JPY ABOVE @115.08 OR NEAR
STOP LOSS-@ OR BELOW 114.57
TAKE PROFIT-@116.35 OR CLOSE.

BUY -USD/JPY ABOVE @102.76 OR NEAR
STOP LOSS-@ OR BELOW 102.20
TAKE PROFIT-@104.00 OR CLOSE.

Good luck and have a productive week wink

Bros abeg check your charts again or did you mean to say sell?

Just like someone mentioned earlier, be careful with buying either of them.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2016
fidellamo:

Bros abeg check your charts again or did you mean to say sell?

Just like someone mentioned earlier, be careful with buying either of them.

The Buy never mature finish,
Buy we still buying grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2016
Concerning the EUR/USD, price has fallen from 1.220 to 1.1177 showing bearish but might go north once LONDON market opens
pipbasket still wait for the video.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:43am On Oct 10, 2016
wamski:
Concerning the EUR/USD, price has fallen from 1.220 to 1.1177 showing bearish but might go north once LONDON market opens
pipbasket still wait for the video.

I'm currently south on this pair too,
The North might be vision 2020 grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2016
Our open trade 20pips already protected from our trade

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2016
usd is likely to be bearish this week at least.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2016
The Our/We/US guy has just got served,
Sadly, he still hasn't dropped the toolz needed so far,
Damn! those marketers!! cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by docus: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2016
waiting for a nice PA to long EU
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Truth234(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2016
Forex Weekly Outlook October 10-14

The US macro data showed remarkable improvement last week, with economic activity in the services sector rising as high as 57.1 in September, the highest in almost a year. While unemployment claims improved by 5,000 to 249,000 — the lowest since April, and 83 consecutive weeks that unemployment benefits will be below 300,000.

Although, labor market added fewer jobs (156,000) than expected in September, the economy continued to grow on so many levels. For instance, the drop in jobs created in the private sector in September was because the US economy is nearing full employment, hence, job growth is expected to slow. Two, the increase in Trade deficit is also as a result of the surge in imports of capital goods and record purchases of services, fees to broadcast the Olympic Games from oversea, which outweigh exports. This should normalize now that the Olympic Games has ended and the manufacturing sector (51.5) has picked up. Likewise, the increase in the unemployment rate to 5 percent from 4.9 percent recorded in August was due to surge in participation rate.

Again, average hourly earnings rose 0.2 percent to 2.6 percent on a yearly basis, indicating that employers are hesitant to fire workers amid a tightening labor market. These are the reasons I think the Friday dip in the US dollar against all the major currencies is temporary, and I expect the greenback to rebound this week as investors digest the data. Read more..

http://investorsking.com/forex-weekly-outlook-october-10-14/
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2016
^^^
one mouthed wailer guy here will have high blood with the above post and the quoted post grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2016
^^^
In fact, that one is already drying up of awe, let him wait till eternity that another brexit may occur, maybe in 100 generations to come. grin grin

He has not come here to drop alert for the past 90 days, all of his posts have been to attack those in the group of success and the serious minded people. Since he claimed that he seeks my downfall with my pipsbasketing, and that he has waited since 5 months ago that I started. He came here last Thursday after the spike to shout those that pipsbasket would have been affected by the spike. Unfortunately and surprisingly for him, I uploaded to him my basket full of 3,000.00 pips and since then-then, he has been full with hypertension.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
He initially abandoned the thread before now but realized this would be his best place to absorb traffic, hence he returned with his fake help.
If he actually wanted to help, he would have provided what he promised to at least those that have asked him for what he promised.
Btw, he promised many items but never fulfilled one, is that not a debt? I guess his mission about traffic was never completed yet.

I remember vividly, when he used to lure people here to his whatsapp a few months ago only because of the result he was displaying on a demo account, on a demo account? All his charts he used to prove alerts which he planned giving them on WhatsApp were showing the demo logo on the top. How would you prove to people what you do is real when what you actually show them is demo? It is good to live a good example, an ambassador to those you want to raise.

I knew he would get served asap, and now he would add to the no. of viewing guests as I see it has skyrocketed. But bro, it is not all their posts you quote next time. You need to select them........

I thought I was the only one with the observation,
I clearly told him the system he used and it was nice,
If you checked well, na him start the repaint drama,
As a bad sharp guy, na hin i follow suit.
He dug his own pit

Now He has to sit in the sideline and watch how real traders trade cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I don tell am taya,
But no way, due to technical difficulties and PR nonsense? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Drama everywhere. grin grin grin
Some one too will shout buy buy buy or sell sell sell as if they owned the market, and I noticed most of the signals went the other way, (because at my time, I crossed check every alert given here, I mean every alert posted to really see if they are good, got served or failed, ) . Nothing bad in loosing, but when you pretend, post alert and it went the other way, you never update on your loss or gain on that particular alert or trades at the time it touches tp/SL. That is not the best way to go about it. Many people have lost their hard earned money because of this. If you are the type , better improve on your self and if not keep your alert and stop misleading people.
That's why I always encourage people to really focus in building there system that suites their free time, and still they can check once in a while. This is a business that must be treated as one.
My sub account really doing fine, it is only that I am busy with some projects and have very less screen time, short trading time because I don't like trading from phone or tab. I will post update as soon as am chanced.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2016
CAUTION: CADCHF

Avoid trading this pair except for intraday, as it may likely range throughout this week.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2016
NJ

Watch: If today's candle closes below the indicated green line.

Sell with indicated SL

Although, there is a very very high tendency that this pair is going to range throughout the week but still sell if condition is met

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Regarding EUR/USD, from 1.1200 to 1.1159 still going bearish but I don't know how long
my loss of -375 has reduce to -160, assuming I closed earlier I would been in hospital cos the loss would has given me hearth attack.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
Haaa, you don't trade this way. Like I noted earlier, you really need to do a very good study on Risk and money management.
wamski:
Regarding EUR/USD, from 1.1200 to 1.1159 still going bearish but I don't know how long
my loss of -375 has reduce to -160, assuming I closed earlier I would been in hospital cos the loss would has given me hearth attack.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Haaa, you don't trade this way. Like I noted earlier, you really need to do a very good study on Risk and money management.
OK pipbasket teach me about this risk and money management
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Though it has been a long time I laid hands on some pdfs that explained risk/money management. I will have to check my online files, dropbox, google drive, and the rest if I can find any. But in the mean time, you can start with http://www.babypips.com/school/undergraduate/senior-year/risk-management/what-is-risk-management.html

Also you can google: risk and money management.pdf, you should find lot of resources to play with.

Meanwhile, I would implore you quit trading live for some time and in the course of your study.

wamski:

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
wamski:

I think you need much demo than live as am seeing now. You need much of trading practice .keep your money when bounced back and open demo. Ur trading is too risky..
Just trade on 0.01 lot if you need to trade live at all and improve your skills. If you continue like this, that account will go within a month, trust me.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
Though it has been a long time I laid hands on some pdfs that explained risk/money management. I will have to check my online files, dropbox, google drive, and the rest if I can find any. But in the mean time, you can start with http://www.babypips.com/school/undergraduate/senior-year/risk-management/what-is-risk-management.html

Also you can google: risk and money management.pdf, you should find lot of resources to play with.

Meanwhile, I would implore you quit trading live for some time and in the course of your study.

OK thanks but TO STOP TRADING LIVE I will try to see whether I can stop it...
and am still waiting for the VIDEO OOOO on ichimoku kinko hyo

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.