Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532892 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 2:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
I stated here last week when it was signalled that EU will ride up from last week to the end of this week, it did, but it is not yet time for you to have taken a sell side. Since that time, only one bearish candle is formed amongst 7 candles. In fact, the bearish candle has been replenished by 2 additional bullish candles with additional currently forming bullish candle.

Now that you have taken the sell position, I want to believe few profits were taken from your previous position. However, the trend is still bullish and may remain until Monday or more (mark this!), worse comes to worst, expect a ranging market which is not really feasible during this period of election.

If I were you, I would have moved stoploss from red to blue line positions.........FOREX is sweet when you trade with knowledge, it gives you confidence of analysis

currentprice:

saw same here except today high taken out

Thanks Bro,
Actually, I offset most of my buys and left just one to ride. I think we may push a higher high but had to strike because I saw my sell signal and already it has taken too long to drop which further increases the odds of an upside. I will appreciate a 70-100pts move down right now, as it will boost my confidence on the trade working out.

Either ways, the last buy trade running will cover for a loss on the sell if price continue north.
I feel odds are gradually turning to the sell side, if it doesn't drop frm current levels(on the signal I took). I anticipate it will in the next or next two sell signals I may spot, hence I cld retrieve whatever is lost on this. Just my thoughts anyway

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2016
canman:

Hello Capitals, please kindly pm me on greatways16@yahoo.com
Thanks

you can halla here and will be sure to get a response.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Jalive: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2016
SELL EURJPY now @ 114.186 TP1: 113.538 TP2: 111.991 SL: 115.661

For free signal, mentorship join us on Telegram: https:///joinchat/DpG2FAopiN3lH0xleK4Z7Q
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by williams20(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2016
morning gurus ,
how are you doin today
i made a huge loss yesterday on de30 , uk100 and gbpusd
but im getting back up ,thats not the end
i seem to be a little confused at the charts \
can anyone advise anything i can just scalp now for small small profits to encourage me this morning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Capitals:

Thanks Bro,
Actually, I offset most of my buys and left just one to ride. I think we may push a higher high but had to strike because I saw my sell signal
SL on sell hit, observer mode for new signals activated
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2016
williams20:
morning gurus ,
how are you doin today
i made a huge loss yesterday on de30 , uk100 and gbpusd
but im getting back up ,thats not the end
i seem to be a little confused at the charts \
can anyone advise anything i can just scalp now for small small profits to encourage me this morning

*Modified*

You didn't mention which direction you traded. For me, no clear direction to scalp gbpusd for now but you can buy uk100 for quick profits and lets see how it goes, at least till the end of today with sl at low of yesterday's candle -20 pips. What do you mean by de30?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016
This may b a gud time to b looking to sell EurAud. Look at d exhaustion candle on d 4 hour chart...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2016
shorty002:
This may b a gud time to b looking to sell EurAud. Look at d exhaustion candle on d 4 hour chart...

cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2016
But just incase EurAud decides it wants to move up sum more, 1.4655-1.4700 will still b a gud area 4 short in d future....
*na jus suggestion oh*
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by williams20(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2016
thanks the response , i actually placed too many trades on the market yesterday
hence the reason i suffered a loss because of my margin level and available balance
at the moment i have four trades on uk100 for buy
and six trades on de30 (commodity) for buy although two of them are on a sell
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Capitals:

may be you use tight SL over night for your swing trade,,,,,the pair still in good levels to fall since it failed to stay above yesterday high.

if you don't want to SELL,,,,, it better your stay sideline completely than keeping that your BUY "don't give back to market your hard earned pips". currentprice now is 1.4498

this pair on my daily MENU list today grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
williams20:
thanks the response , i actually placed too many trades on the market yesterday
hence the reason i suffered a loss because of my margin level and available balance
at the moment i have four trades on uk100 for buy
and six trades on de30 (commodity) for buy although two of them are on a sell

KK, let the UK100 trades run and lets see how it goes. If some of them run into profits, I suggest you close two to reduce your risks, putting your balance into consideration. Most times, not following proper money management in a quest to make quick cash is what make some traders among the %age of those that loose in forex trading and not that they are not good traders. I will keep checking, if there is need to exit, I will alert same. I don't have the de30 commodity on the two broker platforms I use; which do you use?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by williams20(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
i use the forexrally platform
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

may be you use tight SL over night for your swing trade,,,,,the pair still in good levels to fall since it failed to stay above yesterday high.

if you don't want to SELL,,,,, it better your stay sideline completely than keeping that your BUY "don't give back to market your hard earned pips". currentprice now is 1.4498

Lol, its like you were reading my game plan word for word there.
I already offloaded the last buy.
My stops were tight as you pointed, but I m still watching for another shot

EurAud, Ukoil and USoil are the only mkts I m watching right now, just waiting for the right setups to take my shot again
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

Capitals:

Tight stop yeah but 4550 was the optimum sell limit point. If that gets invalidated (hope not), 474x is another good junction.

EURCAD and NZDUSD are two other very neat sells I am in. 100 pips stop on both.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Shevychen2:

Tight stop yeah but 4550 was the optimum sell limit point. If that gets invalidated (hope not), 474x is another good junction.

EURCAD and NZDUSD are two other very neat sells I am in. 100 pips stop on both.
Shevy, I do more of tight stops these days, of course that also means bigger lot sizes. I hope I see a trigger to join soon else I will have to sit this one out, many other opportunities will come.

Nice of you to have stopped by
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Capitals:

I hope I see a trigger to join soon else I will have to sit this one out, many other opportunities will come.
Trying EA again at 1.4471 with stop at 1.4527, will take some at first price and take some more at 1.4485 if we get there this will affect lot size of course cos all of them may be wrong.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2016
any gist whether UK won their court case? why the sudden GBP strength

where is that our brexit guy grin when we need him most

no wonder gbp.nzd shown bullish sign since last night
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
+420 pips in gbpaud.....

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by williams20(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
hi everyone considering my present position
im still waiting to close a few of the uk100 and dax positions i have open
my margin is currently at 400%
can i trade gbpaud
pounds is suddenly rising and thats the present cause of the uk100 problem but i dont think it will last forever

kindly advise
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

I don't know what driving gbp up.

I like to close EUR.AUD first to look around if it safe to continuing, this gbp strength might trigger pullback for my trade.... already took back some pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
this is the acct updated 2days ago that enjoy daily menu grin

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chikeorji123(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

I don't know what driving gbp up.

I like to close EUR.AUD first to look around if it safe to continuing, this gbp strength might trigger pullback for my trade already took back some pips

UK Services Purchasing Manager is highly positive 54.4 that"s why it's firing up grin but trade with caution...i don't joke with my Menu Boss...This week is for Men Indeed..we the kids dey follow from distance Boss ..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by williams20(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
can anyone please give me the possible trade direction fr uk100 and dax thats de30
i have them all on buy at the moment
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chikeorji123(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Boss Currentprice it's seen Eur/Aud is short from all the indication grin ..make i just follow am from two pole distance jare or what do u think?.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
chikeorji123:
Boss Currentprice it's seen Eur/Aud is short from all the indication grin ..make i just follow am from two pole distance jare or what do u think?.

so far in my opinion EUR.AUD is a sell.

watch the above Capital SL spot. once it breach that levels. then the thinking whether to BUY would come to mind on little retracement grin daily menu

I still hold EUR.AUD SELL position on my swing account,,, planning only to close if it trade above yesterday high grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by williams20(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
from all indications, GBP is likely to drop soon
anyways to my advantage , need to close some of my uk100 in profit

any updates on oil and de30
is nthere any one trading dax in the house
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
williams20:
from all indications, GBP is likely to drop soon
anyways to my advantage , need to close some of my uk100 in profit

any updates on oil and de30
is nthere any one trading dax in the house

I trade crude oil grin continuing BUYING oil on retracement. is bullish except yesterday low taken out
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by kafeii123: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

@ I don't know what driving gbp up.

U.K. government can't trigger Brexit without parliamentary approval, High Court rules; pound surges-WSJ

cc meshpips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
williams20:
can anyone please give me the possible trade direction fr uk100 and dax thats de30
i have them all on buy at the moment

Hope you are on a demo account?
And what percentage of your account are you risking on those position?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am glad to be in here. I reckon GUSD will get to 1.2640, but maybe not today. I can see GBP has eye for that level before any significant pullback, hence wait for a slight pullback and ride all the way up.

Be weary of NOVEMBER 8 though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
****Closed all GBPUSD position though. waiting for pullback on M30 before riding to 1.264 mentioned earlier.
****still waiting for UCAD to play along. The coefficient favours CAD. Any contrary insight, kindly advice. Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.