Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532942 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by collitexnaira(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Talking of November 8, there is gonna be a huge move in the market, hence a big profit for some nd big loss for some, the problem is knowing the direction at which the news will send the pair in order not to be at the loosing end

Do anyone know how to detect news direction
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
i know for sure there's going to be swings depending on the speculations of outcomes of each state and how each candidate is doing. Best way to trade this, wait for the swings to calm then position to enter on technical bias. My thoughts. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

I trade crude oil grin continuing BUYING oil on retracement. is bullish except yesterday low taken out

this bias has change for now according to price candle grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hi Forex profs In d house, I just Finished from the school of Babypips but I feel that's not enough, Pls who can help me With where to Further my Forex Training. Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bolutumiii:
Hi Forex profs In d house, I just Finished from the school of Babypips but I feel that's not enough, Pls who can help me With where to Further my Forex Training. Thanks

try forexfactory dot com,,,,google,,,youtube & co
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Capitals:

Trying EA again at 1.4471 with stop at 1.4527, will take some at first price and take some more at 1.4485 if we get there this will affect lot size of course cos all of them may be wrong.

no longer interested in 1.4485 and reducing sl on 1.4471 trade, not as convinced as when I took the trade initially.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
williams20:
hi everyone considering my present position
im still waiting to close a few of the uk100 and dax positions i have open
my margin is currently at 400%
can i trade gbpaud
pounds is suddenly rising and thats the present cause of the uk100 problem but i dont think it will last forever

kindly advise

Sorry bro I wasn't handy to update as promised, had a very rough. I'll advise you quit your uk100 trades as there are no signs of further buy anytime soon. My $0.02 though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
@williams, your UK100 is still good, however there's going to be a pullback around 6725.2, i dont expect that level to hold the strength of the bears. bear in mind that the ultimate target is 6583.9...though you will have some retracement before then, if you have made enough margin you can hold this position, otherwise box at 6725.2 and re-enter after the retracement. my thoughts.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
odeyez:
@williams, your UK100 is still good, however there's going to be a pullback around 6725.2, i dont expect that level to hold the strength of the bears. bear in mind that the ultimate target is 6583.9...though you will have some retracement before then, if you have made enough margin you can hold this position, otherwise box at 6725.2 and re-enter after the retracement. my thoughts.

As for GAUD, buy the retracement from 1.614, if it gets there, the ultimate target is 1.6388 first and then 1.6619 possibly in the course of next week or two. note, this pair might retrace beyond 1.614 cos both GBP and AUD have strong coefficients, Hope u had a nice day...cheers.

here's my day trade, closed all position except for UCAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
currentprice:

try forexfactory dot com,,,,google,,,youtube & co
Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello Traders,
Perks of a swing/trend trader grin grin grin
Talking about UK 100 trade ( chart below), I wonder why will anyone wants to take a buy trade on UK 100, though price is in an uptrend on W1 and D1 But it is against a strong resistance area on WK tf and price got rejected twice in H4 and has bn on H4 downtrend ever since.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bolutumiii:

Really?
BP not enough?
You must be a guru by now,
you don't need further studies,
open a demo and practice what you have learnt so far,
it gives you the opportunity to see how well you have learnt and where you need remodeling

just my two penny though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by abbeyforex(m): 3:50am On Nov 04, 2016
collitexnaira:
Talking of November 8, there is gonna be a huge move in the market, hence a big profit for some nd big loss for some, the problem is knowing the direction at which the news will send the pair in order not to be at the loosing end

Do anyone know how to detect news direction

Currencies
Clinton Wins: The U.S. dollar would gain versus other developed-market currencies with the Democrat heading toward the White House as traders focus attention on the likelihood that the Federal Reserve will raise rates in December

Trump Wins: The foreign-exchange markets this week are suggesting what might happen if the Republican triumphs, with the dollar tumbling against almost all major currencies and the Mexican peso falling to a three-week low.

Commodities
Clinton Wins: Her environmental policies, especially her promise to combat climate change, will put pressure on coal and oil. The natural gas market could get a boost from her pledge to wean power plants off coal by using gas as “a bridge” to more reliance on renewables.

Trump Wins: Natural gas prices likely would suffer as coal benefits under Trump. He has promised to roll back environmental rules that squeeze coal out of the U.S. power market and promoted “clean coal” during one of the debates.

Gold, platinum and silver would be the “biggest winners” if Trump wins

To see why, look at what happened right after the FBI announced that it will examine newly discovered e-mails relevant of its inquiry of Clinton’s use of a private Internet server as secretary of state: Gold futures rallied to a three-week high because demand for the metal as a haven jumped.

Since the day before the FBI’s announcement, all precious metals are up, including a 4.2 jump in silver and a 1.6 advance in gold.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2016
^^^ Bro,get ready for a Trump victory!!!
Since the start of the republican primaries i've always been telling folks that Trump would win.
Here we are and things are aligning themselves when it would hurt the democrats the most-too late to rectify.
If I were in the US my candidate is already clear.
Vote the "TRUMP CARD" and join the Trump train.
President Trump, naija loves U!!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Bolutumiii(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

Really?
BP not enough?
You must be a guru by now,
you don't need further studies,
open a demo and practice what you have learnt so far,
it gives you the opportunity to see how well you have learnt and where you need remodeling
just my two penny though.
Thanks. Ve Opened a demo account but my trading plan still sucks. So I felt further training will be of help.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Bolutumiii:

Thanks. Ve Opened a demo account but my trading plan still sucks. So I felt further training will be of help.

That is good of you,
It sucks and it's totally normal,
don't be in a rush, take your time and understand more on your losses and compare them with your wins.

In forex, you have to master the art of learning, unlearning and relearning.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
for today's menu is EUR.NZD BUY grin

it a tight race though,,,, but for now it a BUY with a tight SL 1.5125

currentprice now is 1.5155 if you care for the daily menu grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Mesilon(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

That is good of you,
It sucks and it's totally normal,
To be in a rush, take your time and understand more on your losses and compare them with your wins.
In forex, you have to master the art of learning, unlearning and relearning.
Regards,
EF

every beginner needs a good and successful mentor,might get discouraged on the verge of learning the hard way,find someone who can put u through a simple trading skill and keep learning.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by barikay: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
currentprice:

tp? Can you introduce me to your strategy? Learning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mesilon:

every beginner needs a good and successful mentor,might get discouraged on the verge of learning the hard way,find someone who can put u through a simple trading skill and keep learning.

You should first learn to understand who to quote.
I know who could mentor you on that.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Mesilon(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

You should first learn to understand who to quote.
I know who could mentor you on that.
i was actually referring to ur dumb-ass based on ur learning,unlearning n relearning.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by canman: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Feshizzy:

You should first learn to understand who to quote. I know who could mentor you on that.
kindly point out who could mentor pls
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
currentprice:

anyone who bought at 1.5155 should be grin by now

I bought some at 1.5166 on my daily menu acct. grin

do the needful at the right time. today is friday

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by odeyez(m): 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
@williams, i see your uk100 and GAUD are riding as planned. Nice one if you held.

odeyez:

As for GAUD, buy the retracement from 1.614, if it gets there, the ultimate target is 1.6388 first and then 1.6619 possibly in the course of next week or two. note, this pair might retrace beyond 1.614 cos both GBP and AUD have strong coefficients, Hope u had a nice day...cheers.

here's my day trade, closed all position except for UCAD.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chikeorji123(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
currentprice:

anyone who bought at 1.5155 should be grin by now

I bought some at 1.5166 on my daily menu acct. grin

do the needful at the right time. today is friday

dey follow the boss bumber to bumber grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
chikeorji123:

dey follow the boss bumber to bumber grin

just read my siggy before bumber to gutter grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chikeorji123(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
currentprice:

just read my siggy before bumber to gutter grin

noted with 4HD grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
on menu acct I have closed my EUR.NZD trade with 45pips gain grin

reason is simple EUR.NZD is bearish I just feel I can chance the market for few pips as system gave go ahead hence the tight SL of 30pips posted grin

if I bought EUR.AUD I would have keep it because that pair had shown bullish sign last night

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
menu acct. as usual this acct is subjected to £100 weekly withdrawer,,, green arrow is the withdrawer for this week grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.