Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531982 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2016
jorel1:
I would like to buy antivirus , do you still have any available?

sir sorry for my late response
Which one do you want.
I'm afraid to say that the price on my signature isn't feasible anymore due to the high exchange rate.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Space booked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2016
Today,trading just Ger30...just sold TP1 @ 10025.50...and TP2 @ 9983.70... Final TP3 @ 9900.00.
If price close above 10064.00 in this 4 hour candle will gladly close the trade in minus.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers

EUR/USDs, a foe we must face and face we must

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2016
Hello Pip Slashers,

Another fight is on our doorstep AUD/USDs

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
dukum:
All gbp pairs are lining up for a sell tomorrow(one of my most trusted signals-uniformity).watch and pick a pair at the close of the day(sigi is from the daily candles)....oh apply gud mm.

Gbpjpy,gbpchf,gbpusd three picks,all in green.make we dey look.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
@ unclenna respect to your reply,,,,, i just like seeing you here nothing more grin

as for the poster(childish) that keep saying someone watch happy for the fall of another lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by unclenna(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2016
currentprice:
@ unclenna respect to your reply,,,,, i just like seeing you here nothing more grin

as for the poster(childish) that keep saying someone watch happy for the fall of another lipsrsealed
No wahala
But you know when this thread started around 2012, what we used to do here is not only to give alert but we also bring out our system and everyone will make out time to analyse them and make them better. It seems that that good aspect of this thread is missing now.
@All, I will like to solicit that if anyone has a system that he or she needs the house to look into, let him/her not waste time to share. Let me attend to office issues
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
^^you are right ,,,, most traders here has move on to let go system but naked chart/price candle trader grin

you will fear when you see someone said he has used 1000 system,,, if the system is doing the needful such trader suppose to join the group of private jet owner grin

the thread did not started around 2012... may be you joined in 2012
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2016
shalom123:
Today,trading just Ger30...just sold TP1 @ 10025.50...and TP2 @ 9983.70... Final TP3 @ 9900.00.
If price close above 10064.00 in this 4 hour candle will gladly close the trade in minus.
REGAL FX
First TP hit but there is a slight reaction, will wait for second TP...
REGAL FX

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2016
EUR.AUD and EUR.NZD is set to fly any time soon,,,,,am waiting for GBP.AUD or GBP.NZD to make up their mind by 10am to join either grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
unclenna:
No wahala
But you know when this thread started around 2012, what we used to do here is not only to give alert but we also bring out our system and everyone will make out time to analyse them and make them better. It seems that that good aspect of this thread is missing now.
@All, I will like to solicit that if anyone has a system that he or she needs the house to look into, let him/her not waste time to share. Let me attend to office issues
You are right, I have been here since 2013, people hardly release their system. I have some indicators i feel like releasing them, but you will see some people rubbish it, the next thing they would be shouting price action is the best, and you will never see them upload the ebook of their price action
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2016
^^why not,,, any trader is free to upload system for trader who needs it so far the intention is not to lure newbies to whatssap group for fee later grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by amolak: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2016
We forget that most of those indicators are coded base on price action. White people just like to make things easier, you will still see them put email alert, moblie alert and sound alert.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
^^ of course for the purpose of making more money off trader,,, they are marketer not trader... i have many of them as a friend grin ask them for their Live trading evidence from their system or ask them to give just 5 days alert and see story grin grin

they can even add many features to make it look like holy grail grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2016
Good morning House, pls can someone explain to me this situation, I get banned every two consecutive post I made. I just got unbanned this morning, the explanation is something Bot whatever.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2016
amolak:
We forget that most of those indicators are coded base on price action. White people just like to make things easier, you will still see them put email alert, moblie alert and sound alert.
that is one thing good about the white people,God does His greatest acts through simple means.

currentprice:
^^you are right ,,,, most traders here has move on to let go system but naked chart/price candle trader grin
you will fear when you see someone said he has used 1000 system,,,
the thread did not started around 2012... may be you joined in 2012
even the price action is an indicator of its won,indicator in English language means something that shows you the direction even moving average,So let's stop condemning indicators but rather help filter the good ones from the bad ones.This will go a long way to help the newbies know how fish faster.or what do u think?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Ryhzome:
Good morning House, pls can someone explain to me this situation, I get banned every two consecutive post I made. I just got unbanned this morning, the explanation is something Bot whatever.
Lol, I post shit (as claimed by some talkative poster above ) and yet never get banned grin cheesy , while those who make relevant post or only post oncce in a year gets banned.. hmm
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2016
i don't think i've ever been banned before or maybe i can't remember only hear about it,so i would also like to learn about this from any elder in the house.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2016
I don't know what is it with this 'indicator and price action ish'. if u don't know how to read Price Action, Use Indicators. SIMPLE, After all, Indicators are not made for Goat Traders... angry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:42am On Mar 31, 2016
lawson007:

that is one thing good about the white people,God does His greatest acts through simple means.

even the price action is an indicator of its won,indicator in English language means something that shows you the direction even moving average,So let's stop condemning indicators but rather help filter the good ones from the bad ones.This will go a long way to help the newbies know how fish faster.or what do u think?

let get it clear grin me in particular did not and can not condemning any indicator,,,if i can't use it doesn't mean some one else will not be interested to use it. anybody is free to post system and share it to those who need it.

price action also an indicator created by oneself better than BUY green arrow and SELL red arrow grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Edd1e:
I don't know what is it with this 'indicator and price action ish'. if u don't know how to read Price Action, Use Indicators. SIMPLE, After all, Indicators are not made for Goat Traders... angry

to provide more liquidity to the market grin market must be going concern grin grin

is a good ideas from the white man afterall

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Quick scalp on USDCAD sell now @ 1.29590
TP 1.29100
SL 1.2990
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2016
I don't need to try to please or appeal to your choice but the truth is every custom indicator you use for trade signals, you will eventually dump it ..its only a matter of time.

Listen to the newbies advice.

Someone mentioned R& D with indicators , you can only do R& D when you put in time and effort to study price movement with fundamentals and your eyes.
And not studying indicators probably created by me. grin
After trading for 9 years and still carrying out R& D in forex, then you will likely do R& D forever... wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Sell Dragon now@ 161.500
SL 161.870
TP 159.890
TRade taken on 15M

Sell EJ @ 127.440 break of daily open and Monthly Level, already there is a pin bar show buyers exhaustion above these levels.
SL 127.750
TP 126.970, If this level breaks next is 126.400
Trade on 15M
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2016
currentprice:

You that is an old man, hope you hav used to old age to collect visa.... Mtcheeeewwww
See if you think you have mouth ehhh, am ready for you bumper to bumper.... You don't even shit to say...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2016
^^ grin grin grin^
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Hmm frm 180pips+ on all 3pairs to jst 2.still holding till d close of the day.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Bought EURJPY and Euraud... Closed above my bias.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmmm........expect earth tremor-like end of quarter/month price movements today.......
if your hand is not yet strong, do not play!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 10:42am On Mar 31, 2016
sweetmaris:

Seems you entered a bit late
Am closing my first position at 1.4336
Cool 30 pips first
The other position I would move my stop to break even
So it case it reverses...
Lemme go back to bed
I hope when I wake up by 8am I shud be banking a 100+

Taken out at BE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2016
shalom123:
Bought EURJPY and Euraud... Closed above my bias.
REGAL FX
As EURJPY broke above the MOFU zone...first we head towards 127.800 and because of the momentum it used in breaking out of the MOFU zone its supposed to crush this level once and maybe a pause at the next level at 128.294 around here I am sceptical as it is another point at mid MOFU... If it succeeds in breaking here which might prove alittle bit difficult then we will gladly see 130.030...Remember time is needed for this to play out. Just my personal analysis.
REGAL FX

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.