Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (533118 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
@Mr Capitals pls how often do u enter a trade?

Capitals:

Trade in red, currently losing abt 40pts. But I m really patient and going to stick to plan all through besides, Its my first sell in region. Could yet post a higher high thats also planned for.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
currentprice:

brother,,, i feel you well well but just listen to some advises Mesilon,,,,Feshizzy & co freely post if you plan to stay longer in the business.... although you can still stay longer if you trade that way by continuing funding your account grin,,,if i get it right by now i expect you to have been trading atleat 2 standard lots because 3 year ago your balance read $20,000 from less than $500 you start with. you may come and post now that you withdraw it....this is not the point though.

my main point which am on the side with Feshizzy,,, mesilon & co is,, in forex CAPITAL first.... All man for his own grin grin grin o

I don't derive pleasure from any man down fall, but currentprice a prophet or should I say a trader with eyes that see price action in the long term.
Edd1e you remember these old times don't you? When ogboraph was flaunting and making everyone look like dasuki, well you know the rest of the story.

Regards,
EF

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 12:35am On Apr 01, 2016
NFP April fool. Beware grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 3:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Mheeen..massive movement while men slept
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 3:19am On Apr 01, 2016
Sold GU @ 1.4348
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:07am On Apr 01, 2016
fxfavour:
Mheeen..massive movement while men slept

I was awake, till it hits my sl,a calculative error on my part.
Do you trade NFP?
I don't anyway, just wondering how traders even breath doing such period.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:16am On Apr 01, 2016
I'm be dropping tips for today.

All newbie, here's where most of your questions would be answered at babypips.com/school

I took some hit this week, though my first rodeo in a long time. I totally understood what the market taught me. grin

As for NFP, it started already by taking me out, I most warn you all about today, forex ain't only about technical analysis, fundamentals matters too. As far as that goes, so many high impact news back to back. I don't attempt NFP at all, it's a period I just admire the view of the market from a distance, and see the big players and the trapped losers in it.

I wish y'all the best of luck in this new month,
Technically, I would be the first saying "Happy New Month to y'all"

As far April's fool goes, please y'all should sit it all out, let the market handle the joke.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 4:24am On Apr 01, 2016
I kinda observe some low end suckers having blogs and sites in anticipation of teaching people how to trade and ridiculous amount and they also claim to help you trade too. undecided

Don't go falling for those slowpunks, most of them all know nothing of what they doing, some are pretty real though but majority of them are just PR nonsense.

Why am saying this? Because I've seen people lose their hard earn money, because the person meant to show them the path to the fx world, misguided and misdirected them.

Yes, this is another tip for today.

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:42am On Apr 01, 2016
Happy new month all
The last two days of march wasn't that funny
Anyways we move on

My goal this April is to make 100 pips a day only
That's 500 pips a week
That wouldn't be bad for a newbie grin
am already too late for GJ sell
So Am on the side lines for now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dukum: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2016
I wake up to see say the gbp sell for the three pairs wey i expect yesterday come happen first hours of today hmmm(thats why its good to stick to your plans sometimes but the market is dynamic and so should we)na new month b this abeg make ana look monthly chart because moves wey u no expect fit jst happen.good luck trading out there. cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxfavour(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2016
Will b on d side line bro..
Feshizzy:
I'm be dropping tips for today.

All newbie, here's where most of your questions would be answered at babypips.com/school

I took some hit this week, though my first rodeo in a long time. I totally understood what the market taught me. grin

As for NFP, it started already by taking me out, I most warn you all about today, forex ain't only about technical analysis, fundamentals matters too. As far as that goes, so many high impact news back to back. I don't attempt NFP at all, it's a period I just admire the view of the market from a distance, and see the big players and the trapped losers in it.

I wish y'all the best of luck in this new month,
Technically, I would be the first saying "Happy New Month to y'all"

As far April's fool goes, please y'all should sit it all out, let the market handle the joke.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2016
shorty002:
@Mr Capitals pls how often do u enter a trade?

How often I enter a trade? I ll say not much. Cos of my trading style, I typically have just about 4 to 7 trade plans an entire month. And have between 1 and 3 trades per plan
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omejeo: 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
Today is Non Farm Payrolls and today is also April Fool. Please don't allow NFP to fool you. ‪#‎Bewise‬

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ryhzome: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2016
Good morning House, Pin bar on USDCAD Daily TF, confluence double bottom from support on monthly key level on 2015:10:15. I believe this is a buy opportunity to 1.32690 area, recent SR level.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2016
i want to SELL GBP/GPY to 120.0000
who is with me on this?
triangle pattern spotted on GU 4H and 1H TF

DISCLAIMER
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2016
Bought gold 1232.45 tp 1250.00
bought nzdcad @ 0.9000 tp 0.9073
bought eurusd @ 1.1391 tp 1.1455
buy limit on usdcad @1.3009 tp 1.3136
Will close half of each of the positions just before NFP
let's see how they play out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2016
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

Just finished a cup of coffee while checking up my Q1 performance for the year 2016.

In Summary:

JANUARY

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:18
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:11
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:7
MONTHLY PIP GAINS:194
MONTHLY % GAINS:+5.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:64%

FEBRUARY

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:30
MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:10
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:20
MONTHLY PIP GAINS: +10
MONTHLY % LOSS: -0.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:33%

MARCH

MONTHLY BAD TRADES:19
MONTHLY % LOSS: -2.5%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:37%

Q1 Profit = +2.5%

Looking closely at my Q1(first quarter) performance, there is a sharp decline in my overall performance.One of the major
reasons I will attribute it to would be taking too many trades... I have always been a huge fan of taking one or two quality
trades in a week and throwing all the rest that do not give me a 100% positivity before trading them.

Well, I have to work on the QUALITY of trades I pick rather than the QUANTITY. If for the entire month of January, I picked just 18 trades,and I made +5.3% profit while I made no profit picking more trades for the month of February and March, it goes a long way to show me that I have been over trading.

That been said, I will be taking a week off trading in order to recuperate mentally and gain enough chakra (energy, mental alertness, fitness) for Q2 (Second Quarter),while doing other things of interest.I will be back actively on the charts from the 11th of April 2016.

While on hols, I will be on the side lines reading and commenting on the thread.. I wish you all the best this new month and as always

Happy Slashing

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
shalom123:

TP 2 hit... Waiting for TP 3.
REGAL FX
Ger30...finally has hit TP 3... grin grin grin grin grin grin...that's over 1000+ pips in all three trades,that's the reason I keep them(Ger30 and us30). See you later.
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2016
shalom123:

Ger30...finally has hit TP 3... grin grin grin grin grin grin...that's over 1000+ pips in all three trades,that's the reason I keep them(Ger30 and us30). See you later.
REGAL FX
Ger30 will likely enter into a MOFU zone today,will let the house know when the break out occurs...another 1000+ pips this april will not be bad on Ger30.
*Gbpusd,take a buy if price close above mid MOFU zone @ 1.43650 or lower MOFU @ 1.43250 or upper MOFU @ 1.44050
REGAL FX
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good Morning Pip Slashers,

Just finished a cup of coffee while checking up my Q1 performance for the year 2016.

In Summary:

JANUARY

MONTHLY TRADES TAKEN:18
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:7
MONTHLY PIP GAINS:194
MONTHLY % GAINS:+5.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:64%

FEBRUARY

MONTHLY GOOD TRADES:10
MONTHLY BAD TRADES:20
MONTHLY % LOSS: -0.3%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:33%

MARCH

MONTHLY BAD TRADES:19
MONTHLY % LOSS: -2.5%
MONTHLY % ACCURACY:37%

Q1 Profit = +2.5%

Looking closely at my Q1(first quarter) performance, there is a sharp decline in my overall performance.One of the major
reasons I will attribute it to would be taking too many trades... I have always been a huge fan of taking one or two quality
trades in a week and throwing all the rest that do not give me a 100% positivity before trading them.

Well, I have to work on the QUALITY of trades I pick rather than the QUANTITY. If for the entire month of January, I picked just 18 trades,and I made +5.3% profit while I made no profit picking more trades for the month of February and March, it goes a long way to show me that I have been over trading.

That been said, I will be taking a week off trading in order to recuperate mentally and gain enough chakra (energy, mental alertness, fitness) for Q2 (Second Quarter),while doing other things of interest.I will be back actively on the charts from the 11th of April 2016.

While on hols, I will be on the side lines reading and commenting on the thread.. I wish you all the best this new month and as always

Happy Slashing

Awwwww love this xoxo
Wish I could hav the patience to do all this calculation
Anyways keep it up
And nice picture you have there...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by lawson007(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2016
shalom123:

Ger30 will likely enter into a MOFU zone today,will let the house know when the break out occurs...another 1000+ pips this april will not be bad on Ger30.
*Gbpusd,take a buy if price close above mid MOFU zone @ 1.43650 or lower MOFU @ 1.43250 or upper MOFU @ 1.44050
REGAL FX
Which brokers offer this Ger30 and us30 and by te way please what is this MOFU zone?we are also here to learn.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nolly042(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2016
I don't advise anybody to sell GU now. watching will do us more good today than an erratic action
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2016
sweetmaris:
Happy new month all
The last two days of march wasn't that funny
Anyways we move on

My goal this April is to make 100 pips a day only
That's 500 pips a week
That wouldn't be bad for a newbie grin
am already too late for GJ sell
So Am on the side lines for now

Hello Lady! Good morning. I would advice you keep a realistic goal. 100 pips per day will simply put you into much pressure despite how volatile you think gj might be. Ranges can be frustrating as well. Even 50pips per day is OK. But weekly or monthly targets are the best. So that eben if you didn't make it up in a day, the next day you will, or the next week. But remember, it's not all about the number of pips gained, but the amount you made with those pips. A 100 pips gain might be smaller to a 50 pips gain with good money management m

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2016
sweetmaris:

Awwwww love this xoxo
Wish I could hav the patience to do all this calculation
Anyways keep it up
And nice picture you have there...

Thanks a bunch me lady, its not easy keeping track like you said, buh I have learnt that keeping and studying records of past performance helps to shorten the LEARNING CURVE.

Much respect me lady, I admire you a lot as a female trader and ohhhh, thanks for liking my pics kiss

Happy Slashng
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by easycopyrh(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2016
country people watchout for USDCAD jst Bought it nw
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by cartonmachine(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2016
[img]http://www.corrugated-box-machine-china.top/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/1.%E8%87%AA%E5%8A%A8%E5%A0%86%E7%A0%81%E6%9C%BA%E8%AE%A1%E6%95%B0.gif[/img]
A corrugated cardboard box stacking machine in a corrugated cardboard box making machine wherein the space for stacking manufactured and folded corrugated cardboard boxes is divided into two of lower and upper spaces of a corrugated cardboard box storing space and a corrugated cardboard box stacking space which is positioned above and a little ahead of the storing space, and the uppermost cardboard box of a group of stacked corrugated cardboard boxes is moved by a kicker one by one to the corrugated cardboard box stacking space where a group of the corrugated cardboard boxes are moved at once to a delivery belt by a pusher bar when the number of the boxes have reached a predetermined number. The pusher bar does not affect the group of the corrugated cardboard boxes stacked in the storing space and an exact number of a group of the corrugated card board boxes in the stacking space can be moved at once to the delivery belt and the like.

[img]http://www.corrugated-box-machine-china.top/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/conventional-corrugated-cardboard-box-stacking-device.png[/img]

A conventional corrugated cardboard box stacking machine generally has a structure as shown in FIG. 10. In other words, corrugated cardboard boxes A formed in the folding section E are fed one by one to the corrugated cardboard box stacking machine in the horizontal direction, and then the boxes are forwarded onto a feed belt 52 passing through a pair of rotary screws 51 pro vided at left and right sides. Thereafter, they are ad vanced by the feed belt 52 and stopped by hitting a stopper 53 As a result, the front portion of the box A is supported on the feed belt 52 and both of the rear sides are supported on spiral vanes 51:: of the rotary screws – 51. The rotary screw 51 is provided with a spiral vane 51a which is wound around a multiplicity of times and the corrugated cardboard boxes A are stacked upward from lower portion in the area between the spiral vane 510 having a little space between each of the boxes. With rotation of the rotary screws 51, the corrugated cardboard box A is successively lifted and the boxes are also stacked on the top portion 51! of the rotary screws 51 and the top portion 53t of the back stopper 53 as shown in FIG. 10. When the number of corrugated cardboard boxes stacked on both of the top portions 51!,53t reached a predetermined number of sheets, a pusher bar 54 is advanced as shown by phantom line in FIG. 10 and a predetermined number of corrugated cardboard boxes A are moved at once toward discharge rollers 55. A stacked group of the corrugated cardboard boxes moved onto the discharge rollers 55 are conveyed to a predetermined location to be bundled thereat.

Dongguang Corrugated Box Making Machinery Group is one of the largest Corrugated Carton & Box Making Converting Printing Machines Equipments manufacturers in China, supply high quality machines and good service for corrugated box plants wordwidely. We are specialized at corrugated box carton & cardboard machines . Corrugated sheet making machine, corrugated sheet cutter, boardcard slitter, flexo printing press, box folder & gluer, corrugated cardboard die-cutting machines. Anything you have interested, please contact me : [email]corrugatedboxmachine@hotmail.com[/email]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2016
GBPNZD has formed a descending triangle on the Daily TF. Now price is sitting right on the support area of the triangle and an indecision candle is formed there too. Seems price is struggling to breakthrough that area.Looking at the stochastic its already showing oversold. All these making me Bullish bias on GBPNZD but i will patiently wait for more confirmation before entering any order. Price can do anything. Whichever it is I know there will surely be a breakout either Bullish or Bearish....

Happy Pippin !!!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by beejaay: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2016
lawson007:

Which brokers offer this Ger30 and us30 and by te way please what is this MOFU zone?we are also here to learn.

MOFU is a creation of usernames 'fontu' and 'gatorinla' on forexfactory....MOFU is modified and combined effect of FIB and PIVOT
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Thought that carton guy is posting in the wrong thread and should be considered a troll but how did he put images in between words, please someone should tell me how, I need that to later post my weekly analysis.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2016
I am just laughing at all the comments directed to some transgender women here.. It's well. grin grin

Meanwhile, I have a little bit of time to write something for newbies. The lad above that has tabulated his earnings is doing a great job with telling himself the truth and ensuring accountability but I have a problem with his trading results. It is very negative and should not be used as gold standard in any way. I mentioned once that he has a good system that needs tweaking but don't know if he ignored or not. His strategy is somewhat similar to mine in terms of levels he watches but while I only take my levels from the daily chart, he takes his from lower charts at times which means lower quality entries.

Using that similar strategy, I have nearly 10% already this week and was only in the market from Tuesday. No trade today yet.

Apart from that, his style or something similar like my boss Capitals does is what any newbie should incorporate. LEAVE SHINY TOY INDICATORS. They are basically the same and will kill you hundred times over before you wise up. Of course I know all about the "use what works for you" mantra but is your indicator really working for you?

Here is something I got from somewhere else that encapsulates my trading beliefs.

1. Pros don't predict or chase price. They trade in the direction of the trend when price pulls back temporarily. They know that the trend is your friend and they will piggy-back on the momentum of a trend. However, they won't hold their trend trades for long, knowing that most of the trend's move has already taken place.

2. Pros know when to stay out and observe. Sometimes it becomes impossible to trade, esp. when markets range heavily or become too unpredictable. Pros know to trade only when the stormy clouds part and the market's picture becomes clear again.

3. Pros trade selectively not frequently and don't over-leverage. They take only the best trades as they know that this approach leads to the most profit. They know that trading too large and being in market all the time does not build accounts but rather destroys them.

4. Pros show no loyalty to a trade. They will prepare for a trade, making sure all the required elements of their method are met, while at the same time being willing to abandon it the moment the market changes or something unexpected occurs. Once a trade is closed, they move on to the next trade without letting the outcome of the last trade (good or bad) affect how they take the next trade.

I got this from http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=584705 I don't agree with some of the things but 90% of the things there are hometruths for people that want to last long.

So if you are a newbie here, do these things.

1) Learn how to identify important price levels on the Daily chart (support and resistance, supply and demand anything you want to call it)
2) Learn how to trade these levels by entering in line with the trend (In a downtrend, only wait for price to get to pullback to resistance and sell etc)
3. Be patient enough to wait for the market to come to you (at your price levels)
4. Don't trade with any silly targets (set your logical SL and TP for each trade and take what the market gives to you. You can make 20% in one month and make 75% in another month as I happily recorded this march)
5. Ignore all those fancifully named indicators if you can. I know why I am repeating this. Extremely few traders have gone on to become successful with them.
6. Demo trade your strategy properly to know your winning percentage. This will help you figure out a good R:R to use in your trades. See the image below for ideas (thanks again to that forexfactory thread for the image, I didn't create it). A rule of the thumb is to use 1:2 RR. With this you only need your system to be right just 33% of the time.
7. Money management is vital. I won't dwell on what percentage is right but for your own good, protect your capital by all means. A recent case that happened here is enough lesson if you want to learn!

Apologies to the pros for the long post and this is not a "my way is better than yours" thing.
Cheerio.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
prettyboey:
Looking at EURGBP 4H TF, this has been in an rising channel since the beginning of March, now its fast approaching the support of the rising channel. And i know from newbie perspective that the best opportunity to trade a rising channel is to look for BUY signal therefore price is almost at the support area and Stochastic is popping up a BUY signal already....

Disclaimer: Viewers's discretion is advised.

those who entered this call would be smiling to the bank by now.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.