Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Happy New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Year (524 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year by HARMYMY(f): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2016
The Start Of Every New Year Brings You Closer And Closer To Your Dreams And Aspirations. May This Be The Breakthrough Year That Your Dreams Finally Become A Reality. Wishing You A Happy New Year 2016!

Re: Happy New Year by cruzita(f): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2016
same to you .I don't know why I'm feeling so happy .it seems this year will bring what last year couldn't bring
Re: Happy New Year by HARMYMY(f): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2016
yes ooo. keep faith alive. it shall be well.
Re: Happy New Year by icewinz(m): 12:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Nothing to big about the new year bro, 31st of december should'nt be the only time you sit and think about the mess u've made in the last 364 days and you think in just one sitting or resolution you would change it.

Am gratefull to God cuase alot of poeple have wished to see this year but the could'nt it was'nt cuase of my might,power,knowledge or wiseness,ubangiji na gode.

But the way we take the new year is still something am happy for the previous year becuase i was much younger now it pains me that am getting old,even tho i must adhel to the call of nature,i still wish i could live forever young.

2016 is just like a new book and the pen is in our hands it depends on us to write down how we wish 2016 to be,no resolution writing on paper would work but mindset.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NIARALANDERS.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Age Deceit and The Truth Revealed. / Tips To Know When You Should Leave A Relationship? / Ah, Daddy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.