Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat (4135 Views)

Ikpeazu Sacks All His Media Team Members / Wike Sacks Opunabo Inko-Tariah, His Media Adviser / Buhari With His Media Aide, Femi Adesina, In A Lighter Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Justcash:

I am glad that you accepted that Buhari is being vindictive against the SE geopolitical region for not voting for him, EVEN THOUGH HE IS SUPPOSED TO LEAD EVERYONE, AS NIGERIANS, ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLES OF FAIRNESS, JUSTICE AND EQUITY AS ENSHRINED IN DEMOCRATIC PRINCIPLES.

I am also happy that you accepted that the SE region stood their ground despite attempts by people from other regions like you to make them to do otherwise. It shows affirmation of political inclination. EVEN IF THE ELECTIONS ARE REPEATED TOMORROW, THE SE WILL VOTE AGAINST BUHARI OVERWHELMINGLY. No regrets!

SouthEasterners generally have no problem with Buhari and APC playing sectional politics and treating the SE geopolitical zone as a defeated zone. Trust me, we are used to it. That, however, is not a license to spew lies and concort deceptive statements as a means of telling the world that they (Buhari and APC) are everything except vindictive.

Going by the history of Nigeria, these nonsense that all of you are happy about will come back to haunt all of you. I just hope the consequences will not destroy all of you.

Remember that a civil war was fought and the Eastern region was ravaged by a Nothern
Led government. Did the East have to revenge? No. The same Northerners have turned against themselves. From the NC (Gowon) to the core North (Danjuma, IBB and Co). They are consuming themselves and they have looked for ways to link it back to the East to no avail. It is posterity. The chicken always comes home to roost.

Bloody daddy dah!

No one gives a fugg. Go lick your wounds elsewhere.

Buhari has appointed loyal Ibo men and other Nigerians into his cabinet. End of story.

Your problem is you guys are too clannish. With your "my brother" syndrome. You hate other Nigerians so much and you don't hesitate to show it. You abuse us daily and call us names. The cretin Kanu was begging for weapons to wipe us out if not for government's quick intervention.

You want to be appointed to leadership positions without displaying any sense of leadership. All you play is divisive politics. Hoping the "animals" in the "zoo" will come and beg you with presidency or federal appointments.

What do you guys really want sef? FYI, Nigeria is not going to concede any part of her territory to anyone. If you don't link here, ship out!

PS: In case you're too slow to understand, all I have written here does not represent anyone else's but my handle's. Now run along, iPod youth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Justcash(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
[s]
olukenzo:

Bloody daddy dah!

No one gives a fugg. Go lick your wounds elsewhere.

Buhari has appointed loyal Ibo men and other Nigerians into his cabinet. End of story.

Your problem is you guys are too clannish. With your "my brother" syndrome. You hate other Nigerians so much and you don't hesitate to show it. You abuse us daily and call us names. The cretin Kanu was begging for weapons to wipe us out if not for government's quick intervention.

You want to be appointed to leadership positions without displaying any sense of leadership. All you play is divisive politics. Hoping the "animals" in the "zoo" will come and beg you with presidency or federal appointments.

In case you're too slow to understand, all I have here does not represent anyone else but my handle. Now run along.
[/s]

You've made your point and I've responded appropriately. No need for all these juvenile trash you are writing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Justcash:
[s][/s]

You've made your point and I've responded appropriately. No need for all these juvenile trash you are writing.

Yada Yada Yada. "I responded appropriately", you don't say!? shocked grin

My friend park well for inside gutter make I see road!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its too early naw...just give it a break....na new year you dey o......jiri e wayo!!!!!m...
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Justcash(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Its too early naw...just give it a break....na new year you dey o......jiri e wayo!!!!!m...

No, it's not too early to make this correction. I fact, it is timely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by id911(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Justcash:

Buhari avoided a simple question that was thrown at him and I'm telling you how ignorant he was in his answer. You cannot equate a geopolitical region with a tribe.

He was asked why he was marginalizing the South East politically and he boasted about giving Igbos political appointments. That is a very cunning answer. The CBN governor and the petroleum ministers that he boasted about appointing are not from the South East.

South Easterners are conspicuously missing in Buhari's government. CAN YOU MENTION THE NUMBER OF SOUTH EASTERNERS IN TOP POLITICAL POSITIONS AND APPOINTMENTS IN NIGERIA? By Top, I mean very important portfolios. If you can count up to two, I'll send you $2000.

$2000? hmmmm tell me you are joking
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by babyfaceafrica: 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Justcash:

No, it's not too early to make this correction. I fact, it is timely.
kwontinue
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by chrismastre5(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
banki:

Why start the newyear with so much hate and lies?

When did he order a shoot at sight on you? Please show me where you got your infor from?

He said "what do the igbos want? Is the NNPC GMD not an igboman? Please tell me why your hero never taught of making an igbo son the NNPC point man which to me is the juciest position in nigeria after the presidency?

It's you that hates PMB and because he doesn't send you,you think he is joking?its greed to want to reap where you did not sow!

You guys kept lieing against him calling him names, you rejected him at the polls when he won you guys are now complaining about marginalization

Biko unu were kwa nwayo
olodo minister for state is different main minister. Ibe is like a child in that position he cannot make decision without full authorization from Daura President, so its like a feeding bottle position

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
Justcash:

Your attempt at trying to defend Buhari exemplifies the typical frustration Buharists and APC apologists are having in trying to defend him. Everyday, it is becoming very difficult to defend your master. Read through your post and see how clueless you sound in your ridiculous attempt to answer the pertinent questions raised.

If Buhari is going the way your answers imply, his death, like Abacha's, is very close.
if buhari resorts to brute force for every protest then the country he thinks he is trying to rule peacefully and we'll would end up in shambles. ..Nigerians are seriously animalistic reason why they don't appreciate the freedom and democracy they enjoy ...
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
chrismastre5:
olodo minister for state is different main minister. Ibe is like a child in that position he cannot make decision without full authorization from Daura President, so its like a feeding bottle position

Atole!

Kachikwu is GMD NNPC and at the same time junior petroleum minister. What better way to reward competence?

BTW, he was not appointed based on clannish sentiments as you guys would rather we do. He is a competent and hardworking man of ideas. And he's so far shown to be deserving of the confidence placed in him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by dmater: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
olukenzo:

Atole!

Kachikwu is GMD NNPC and at the same time junior petroleum minister. What better way to reward competence?

BTW, he was not appointed based on clannish sentiments as you guys would rather we do. He is a competent and hardworking man of ideas. And he's so far shown to be deserving of the confidence placed in him.

Try to be truthful and avoid muddling up issues just because of your bias against a people you aren't even better of. Learn to make your points without insults.
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Amberon: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
igbos are irredeemable. They are constantly showing their level of shallowness and mediocrity.
Saurab:
Utter rubbish, if every ethic group start complaining about their non-involvement in Nigerian politics then we all won't do anything all day. Do you know how many ethnic groups in the north that are there and don't even have a single representation? You people just sum the whole north as Hausa-Fulani without even understanding that there are hundreds of other ethnic groups that neither speaks nor are culturally related to both the Hausas and the Fulanis. Buhari gave you a list of igbos holding key position within his government and you come again to say it about the south east and not Igbo. You guys are just pathetic.
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by banki(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
chrismastre5:

Ibe is the GMD of NNpc does that mean anything to you, arguing with people like you is not even good for my health, NNpc is the biggest government agency in nigeria it is more powerful than any ministry in nigeria

What did you guys even gain when jonathan appointed igbo people, the roads in the south east remained poor, hospitals development etc remained backward

Biko unu buru nonsense unua si ebea puo
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
dmater:

Try to be truthful and avoid muddling up issues just because of your bias against a people you aren't even better of. Learn to make your points without insults.

Your boyfriend you're taking sides with wrote this.

chrismastre5:

Nonentities like you call a decorated military general and the democratically elected leader of the most populous black nation in this planet a dullard. I didn't need to insult you guys, you have cursed yourselves already!

It is the same temerity that allow you guys call Nigeria a zoo and her citizens animals, right? And you yet want to benefit from the same country?
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by Justcash(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
olukenzo:

Your boyfriend you're taking sides with wrote this.

Nonentities like you call a decorated military general and the democratically elected leader of the most populous black nation in this planet a dullard. I didn't need to insult you guys, you have cursed yourselves already!

It is the same temerity that allow you guys call Nigeria a zoo and her citizens animals, right? And you yet want to benefit from the same country?

My friend that is democracy for you. If you can't stand the heat, don't take part. Without sounding insolent, I must say that your comment comes across as being quite hypocritical. Was Goodluck Jonathan not called clueless and a drunken Fisherman by Tinubu and co? Did hell break loose? WHAT IS GOOD FOR JONATHAN IS ALSO GOOD FOR BUHARI.
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by mikolo80: 3:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Justcash:

Your attempt at trying to defend Buhari exemplifies the typical frustration Buharists and APC apologists are having in trying to defend him. Everyday, it is becoming very difficult to defend your master. Read through your post and see how clueless you sound in your ridiculous attempt to answer the pertinent questions raised.

If Buhari is going the way your answers imply, his death, like Abacha's, is very close.
are his supporters supposed to abandon him in the tough times. until he fumbles with his own budget bfor we call him out. and it is you that needs to read your post. nothing but insults show you have no argument. that's good enough for us,
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by mikolo80: 3:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Justcash:

Buhari avoided a simple question that was thrown at him and I'm telling you how ignorant he was in his answer. You cannot equate a geopolitical region with a tribe.

He was asked why he was marginalizing the South East politically and he boasted about giving Igbos political appointments. That is a very cunning answer. The CBN governor and the petroleum ministers that he boasted about appointing are not from the South East.

South Easterners are conspicuously missing in Buhari's government. CAN YOU MENTION THE NUMBER OF SOUTH EASTERNERS IN TOP POLITICAL POSITIONS AND APPOINTMENTS IN NIGERIA? By Top, I mean very important portfolios. If you can count up to two, I'll send you $2000.
what is a very important portfolio. a bad workman blames his tools. akunyili and ezekwesili and even soludo made unheard of posts, important by their passion and commitment. Stella and dizzy just messed up theirs. so why do you expect to get another set of 'important posts ' when y'all messed up during your time there. wait your turn if you ever get it again. don't blame others for wasting your shot. did Yoruba not wait patiently after obj debacle. abeg make we hear word. you got 6 minister like everybody else. ask them why they're not performing
Re: Buhari Confused South East Geopolitical Zone with Igbo Tribe in his Media Chat by mikolo80: 3:46am On Jan 03, 2016
lirbuj:
I thought the Biafra people said they are the same with the Niger delta people? While the wailing again! Buhari is more sensible than all of you put together....He knows that the agitation has no justifiable bases..There are no regions without people....So who are the people occupying the south east region?
you de mind them

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Obasanjo Said About Ben Bruce-amcon Case (pics) / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Nigerian Army’s Gun Trucks, Police Van / What Is Wrong With A Sea Port In SE & SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.