Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected (5711 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / What Do You Think About TB Joshua's 2016 Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2016
[b]PROPHECY FOR THE NEW YEAR - TB JOSHUA
There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food. As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation.

Some countries will suffer excessive rainfall while others will suffer drought.

I encourage the governments of all nations to invest in agriculture and to grant loans to deserving citizens to augment this effort.

The continent of Africa. How much have we disappointed God.
Africa is supposed to be the breadbasket of the world. We are supposed to produce a large quantum of food for the world. This is our natural resource base. Food should be our primary export to other continents. Food in exchange for technology.

Politics
African leaders should quickly arrest the political situation.
More African countries will be under siege by terrorists because of pros and cons in choosing leaders. Mishandling of electoral processes will create a conducive atmosphere for terrorists.

Politics will not be business as usual because of limited resources. There will be no profit in investing in politics because of governments’ limited resources and challenges.

This now gives grace to those who are genuinely called to the job. When you are genuinely called to do the job, you will do it because of your love for it and not because of money.

This year, do what you love. There’s money in love. Money in love brings peace and tranquility.

Pray for President Buhari
He has good intentions. A king’s intentions cannot be carried out properly without the support of the subjects. He needs your support, to lead us out of the valley.

The president will do everything to reject revaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure which he will not be able to resist.

Nigerians, support and pray for your leader. The future is crying for help.[/b]
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by dammytosh: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2016
if you watch CNN, this is prediction not prophesy.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2016
There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food. As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation.

Is there any year when Africa goes without food shortage?
Food shortage in Africa is as African as our melanin
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 3:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Some countries will suffer excessive rainfall while others will suffer drought.

I encourage the governments of all nations to invest in agriculture and to grant loans to deserving citizens to augment this effort.

The strongest El Nino weather cycle on record is likely to increase the threat of hunger and disease for millions of people in 2016, aid agencies say.
The weather phenomenon is set to exacerbate droughts in some areas, while increasing flooding in others.

Some of the worst impacts are likely in Africa with food shortages expected to peak in February.

Regions including the Caribbean, Central and South America will also be hit in the next six months.

This periodic weather event, which tends to drive up global temperatures and disturb weather patterns, has helped push 2015 into the record books as the world's warmest year.

BBC,30th December 2015

No comments

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 3:36am On Jan 01, 2016
More African countries will be under siege by terrorists because of pros and cons in choosing leaders. Mishandling of electoral processes will create a conducive atmosphere for terrorists.

And pure water is colorless

At least 400 people have been killed and 220,000 displaced since April.
The violence began after Mr Nkurunziza announced he would seek a third term in office. He survived a coup attempt in May, and secured a landslide victory in disputed elections in July.
There have been fears that the violence could spiral into civil war and possible ethnic conflict.

BBC on Burundi, 30th December 2015

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2016
Won't say anything, before somebody will tell me I'm insulting a man of God.

I will always remain agnostic
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 4:02am On Jan 01, 2016
Politics will not be business as usual because of limited resources. There will be no profit in investing in politics because of governments’ limited resources and challenges.

This now gives grace to those who are genuinely called to the job. When you are genuinely called to do the job, you will do it because of your love for it and not because of money.

Seldom do government's experience surpluses.
Last year has witnessed shard drops in crude oil prices meaning lower revenues for oil exporters
We also had the US Federal Reserve raise its interest by 0.25% on Dec 16th. This was coming and as early as May speculation was rife. This article explains how this affects emerging or developing economies. It's simple, the dollar strengthens and servicing foreign debt is a nightmare. Ask Ghana.

In short, these two factors; Federal Reserve interest rate spike and falling oil prices mean more government deficits

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 4:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Pray for President Buhari

1 Timothy 2:1-3 (KJV)
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

We should pray for our leaders. Thank you TB Joshua for reminding us thus.

I don't recall nobody saying that we shouldn't pray for him, so is this really a 'prophecy'?

Ps
When you have a criminal/murder case hanging in your neck, you'd do all you can to be at peace with the government of the day especially if it's 116 counts of first degree murder wink

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 4:09am On Jan 01, 2016
The president will do everything to reject revaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure which he will not be able to resist.

So in short, Buhari will lose this fight and our beloved Naira will be devalued?

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said he opposed a weakening of the currency of Africa’s biggest oil producer and endorsed the central bank’s policy of restricting foreign-exchange trading.
"I don’t think it is healthy for us to get the naira devalued," Buhari said in an interview in Paris with France 24 broadcast on Wednesday. The central bank is providing ample foreign exchange to “essential services, industries,” he said.
After a halving of oil prices in the past year, Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Godwin Emefiele reacted to the naira’s drop to a record low in February by extending trading curbs and introducing bans on purchases of dollars by certain importers. While the currency has since stabilized, foreign investors, local businesses and even some of Emefiele’s fellow Monetary Policy Committee members have complained that it is overvalued.

Bloomberg, September 2015

Now now,
Economics 101
1.The value of a currency relative to another (USD) is determined by the demand and supply of the other currency(USD) in the country.

2. When we import stuff, we pay in USD so importers drive up the demand for USD. Another driver is foreign debt as we pay our foreign debt in USD. And of course multinationals will repatriate their revenues in USD. But imports are by far the largest.

3. When we export stuff (oil) we are paid in USD. So exports are the largest source of USD. But oil prices have come down slashing our revenue stream of USD.

So there is a lower supply for USD and a fixed or increasing demand.

Results?
Our currency depreciates

Buhari is fighting this by denying the reality. Instead of allowing the markets to determine the actual value of our beloved Naira, he is restricting USD outflow (bad for multinationals).

If you are as big and powerful as China, you can afford to such gimmicks. But not a backwater Negro economy like Nigeria. The oil prices will slump further and there will even be more pressure on Buhari. This is not even devaluation as such, but getting your silly shriveled fingers off the market.

The gullible have heard doomsday scenarios eloquently painted before them. They have made Buhari lose his head, he is too eager to please them but he has not the wherewithal. This is not heroism but vain foolhardiness

Depreciation is INEVITABLE TB Joshua

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Ok Lalasticlala,, Obinoscopy... Come hear sometin ooo
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Ok Lalasticlala,, Obinoscopy... Come hear sometin ooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUXYAAAqRLM
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Image123,
You are set free from offenses, including wondering where TB Joshua be
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by plaetton: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
To think that the masses listen to and consume this incoherent , ambiguous, meaningless nonsense is a testament to the dire dearth of intelligence in this land.

I keep asking, what are our schools for?
Why do Nigerians not take seriously the subjects they learn in school ?

It is the dire economic realities facing the entire globe that will determine how everyone does in the 2016.
No Hail Marys.

Nigeria will definitely face dire economic upheavals because, our currency will depreciate rapidly and steadily over the year.
That is Because our sole economic engine, oil, has suffered catastrophic drops over the last year, and is likely to continue.

As a result of economic upheavals, social unrest, crime and political tensions will exacerbate.
No Hail Marys.
No Jesus.
Jesus doesn't understand our modern economic system.

However, with confusion all over the air, pulpit Pim.ps will always laugh to the bank.
Their shananigans thrive well, and go hand in hand with economic failures, insecurities and confusion.

In fact, this January clown show of prophecies are deliberate gimmicks designed to titilate and set upt he ever dumber sheeple for another year of the agony of unfulfilled desires.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Meh, it's so much better when a christian dissects Prophecies.gringringrin.

Ride on, vooks
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2016

Ride on, vooks
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by plaetton: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks:

So in short, Buhari will lose this fight and our beloved Naira will be devalued?

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said he opposed a weakening of the currency of Africa’s biggest oil producer and endorsed the central bank’s policy of restricting foreign-exchange trading.
"I don’t think it is healthy for us to get the naira devalued," Buhari said in an interview in Paris with France 24 broadcast on Wednesday. The central bank is providing ample foreign exchange to “essential services, industries,” he said.
[b]After a halving of oil prices in the past year, Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Godwin Emefiele reacted to the naira’s drop to a record low in February by extending trading curbs and introducing bans on purchases of dollars by certain importers. While the currency has since stabilized, foreign investors, local businesses and even some of Emefiele’s fellow Monetary Policy Committee members have complained that it is overvalued
Bloomberg, September 2015

Now now,
Economics 101
1.The value of a currency relative to another (USD) is determined by the demand and supply of the other currency(USD) in the country.

2. When we import stuff, we pay in USD so importers drive up the demand for USD. Another driver is foreign debt as we pay our foreign debt in USD. And of course multinationals will repatriate their revenues in USD. But imports are by far the largest.

3. When we export stuff (oil) we are paid in USD. So exports are the largest source of USD. But oil prices have come down slashing our revenue stream of USD.

So there is a lower supply for USD and a fixed or increasing demand.

Results?
Our currency depreciates

Buhari is fighting this by denying the reality. Instead of allowing the markets to determine the actual value of our beloved Naira, he is restricting USD outflow (bad for multinationals).

If you are as big and powerful as China, you can afford to such gimmicks. But not a backwater Negro economy like Nigeria. The oil prices will slump further and there will even be more pressure on Buhari. This is not even devaluation as such, but getting your silly shriveled fingers off the market.

The gullible have heard doomsday scenarios eloquently painted before them. They have made Buhari lose his head, he is too eager to please them but he has not the wherewithal. This is not heroism but vain foolhardiness

Depreciation is INEVITABLE TB Joshua

Common vooks, aren't you giving TB Joshua too much credit ?
This clown never studied economics 101.
Do you think he understands demand and supply, productivity, debt and any of that economics 101 stuff?

TB Joshua knows and takes it for granted that he addressees audiences dumber than himself.

My problem with clowns like him is the collateral damage they do to the minds of the Young.

The dilutive effects on IQ of listening these nitwits is a heavy price that future generations of Africans have to pay.
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
plaetton:

Common vooks, aren't you giving TB Joshua too much credit ?
This clown never studied economics 101.
Do you think he understands demand and supply, productivity, debt and any of that economics 101 stuff?

TB Joshua knows and takes it for granted that he addressees audiences dumber than himself.

My problem with clowns like him is the collateral damage they do to the minds of the Young.

The dilutive effects on IQ of listening these nitwits is a heavy price that future generations of Africans have to pay.
I was explaining why devaluation is inevitable.
I quoted older sources showing that the debate has been running and to show Buhari's current stance.

TB Joshua is simply riding on KNOWN and highly probable events.
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by plaetton: 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks:

TB Joshua is simply riding on KNOWN and highly probable events.

That is MO of all the Pentecostal clowns and fraudsters .
A dumbed down population serves as an inexhaustible resource for these vultures of society.

As for Buhari, he too doesn't get it.
There will be no economic successes for this regime.
States are bankrupt and unable to pay workers.
What is left for meaningful economic programs?

Add a very restive population, religious and other social tensions, and you have a blueprint for a bad year.

No Hail Marys, no Jesus, no skydaddy.

But, the TOOTHFAIRY becons.
grin
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
plaetton:

That is MO of all the Pentecostal clowns and fraudsters .
A dumbed down population serves as an inexhaustible resource for these vultures of society.

As for Buhari, he too doesn't get it.
There will be no economic successes for this regime.
States are bankrupt and unable to pay workers.
What is left for meaningful economic programs?

Add a very restive population, religious and other social tensions, and you have a blueprint for a bad year.

No Hail Marys, no Jesus, no skydaddy.

But, the TOOTHFAIRY becons.
grin

Note to plaetton,
I have no problem with your atheism and affinity for fraternal organizations, but I feel your hatred for Christianity blinds you to the reality that faith is not incompatible with science. Seventh Day Adventists a group I classify as a cult has contributed immensely to education in the US not to mention health. I want you to go through 1500 years, from 400 to 1900AD and pick ANY serious innovation borne out of an atheistic mind.

If you really wish to convert souls to atheism, you do better than spread cheap lies. The fact that you resort to blatant falsehoods makes me wonder what atheism has to offer. What is its value proposition? Escape from your imaginary ills of Christianity? How do you win over a Christian like me who can easily see through your caricature?

Have a fantastic 2016
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
SirWere:

Ride on, vooks
He is a blasphemer
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by plaetton: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks:

Note to plaetton,
I have no problem with your atheism and affinity for fraternal organizations, but I feel your hatred for Christianity blinds you to the reality that faith is not incompatible with science. Seventh Day Adventists a group I classify as a cult has contributed immensely to education in the US not to mention health. I want you to go through 1500 years, from 400 to 1900AD and pick ANY serious innovation borne out of an atheistic mind.

If you really wish to convert souls to atheism, you do better than spread cheap lies. The fact that you resort to blatant falsehoods makes me wonder what atheism has to offer. What is its value proposition? Escape from your imaginary ills of Christianity? How do you win over a Christian like me who can easily see through your caricature?

Have a fantastic 2016

Lol.
There you go half thinking again. undecided
First, what does all this Babble have to do with issues being discussed here

You MOCK TB Joshua, I mock the dumber folks that follow him.
And then, I am wrong or misguided?

What manner of self-righteous hypocrite are you ?

And, do you really really delude yourself that I and other Toothfairians come here to convert people like you ? shocked

If that is your mindset, then it tells me in certain terms that you DON'T ever learn , and probably are incapable of discerning things.

Let me repeat it again( and really pissed off that I hve to repeat it you again); No one is ever converted to atheism.
Conversions are for dumb folks.
Anyone who claims conversion to atheism is just a confused person.

You think you are on this forum to win arguments , because, you are carrying a heavy burden, a pot of lead, as your worldview.
Atheists don't carry any pots of lead.
We simply ask questions about your invisible skyfairy , and then follow where it leads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=1pt]
plaetton:

Lol.
There you go half thinking again. undecided
First, what does all this Babble have to do with issues being discussed here

You MOCK TB Joshua, I mock the dumber folks that follow him.
And then, I am wrong or misguided?

What manner of self-righteous hypocrite are you ?

And, do you really really delude yourself that I and other Toothfairians come here to convert people like you ? shocked

If that is your mindset, then it tells me in certain terms that you DON'T ever learn , and probably are incapable of discerning things.

Let me repeat it again( and really pissed off that I hve to repeat it you again); No one is ever converted to atheism.
Conversions are for dumb folks.
Anyone who claims conversion to atheism is just a confused person.

You think you are on this forum to win arguments , because, you are carrying a heavy burden, a pot of lead, as your worldview.
Atheists don't carry any pots of lead.
We simply ask questions about your invisible skyfairy , and then follow where it leads.

[/size]

Summarize your rant in a sentence
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by plaetton: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks:
[size=1pt]

[/size]

Summarize your rant in a sentence

Lol.

And lest I forget, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
wink
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

And lest I forget, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.
wink
You are super mean with your wishes, had to do it as an afterthought? undecided undecided

Just to pick your brains, do you think there is a link between the pilfered petro-dollars and the mega churches here?
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by plaetton: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
vooks:

You are super mean with your wishes, had to do it as an afterthought? undecided undecided

Just to pick your brains, do you think there is a link between the pilfered petro-dollars and the mega churches here?

Me, mean?
Far from it.

I just thought we should trash out the topic first.

And yes, there is a strong association between pilfered petro-dollars and mega churches .
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
plaetton:

Me, mean?
Far from it.
Then act like it Negro angry angry

I just thought we should trash out the topic first.
Cool, that's why I posted this dissection. I intend to follow it with the other 2 parts he promised hopefully on Sunday.

And yes, there is a strong association between pilfered petro-dollars and mega churches .

I have heard of thugs who are faithful tithers and charitable. This has been my suspicion but I have nothing to go with so they remain suspicion. Part of this loot must needs end up in churches somewhat
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
All,
Please let me know when TB Joshua utters more 'prophecies'
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by Heavenly102: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
plaetton:
To think that the masses listen to and consume this incoherent , ambiguous, meaningless nonsense is a testament to the dire dearth of intelligence in this land.

I keep asking, what are our schools for?
Why do Nigerians not take seriously the subjects they learn in school ?

It is the dire economic realities facing the entire globe that will determine how everyone does in the 2016.
No Hail Marys.

Nigeria will definitely face dire economic upheavals because, our currency will depreciate rapidly and steadily over the year.
That is Because our sole economic engine, oil, has suffered catastrophic drops over the last year, and is likely to continue.

As a result of economic upheavals, social unrest, crime and political tensions will exacerbate.
No Hail Marys.
No Jesus.
Jesus doesn't understand our modern economic system.

However, with confusion all over the air, pulpit Pim.ps will always laugh to the bank.
Their shananigans thrive well, and go hand in hand with economic failures, insecurities and confusion.

In fact, this January clown show of prophecies are deliberate gimmicks designed to titilate and set upt he ever dumber sheeple for another year of the agony of unfulfilled desires.

Check out this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbpc_gSHE4
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by paulGrundy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't think these prophecies where made under the influence of the holy spirit, I think they are just his projections/his personal opinions for the year 2016.

NB: I do not doubt this mans anointing, he has a strong prophetic grace.
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by Weah96: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
vooks:

I have [size=18pt]heard[/size] of thugs who are faithful tithers and charitable. This has been my suspicion but I have nothing to go with so they remain suspicion. Part of this loot must needs end up in churches somewhat

I have [size=18pt]seen [/size]unrepentant and career armed robbers, drug dealers, and prostitutes frequent the Christian shrines more often than most. They go there to thank God for making their endeavors successful, while simultaneously praying for the forgiveness of their sins.
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Weah96:

I have [size=18pt]seen [/size]unrepentant and career armed robbers, drug dealers, and prostitutes frequent the Christian shrines more often than most. They go there to thank God for making their endeavors successful, while simultaneously praying for the forgiveness of their sins.

A pastor may not tell the source for your offering but God certainly is not interested in your heart first before your hand
Re: TB Joshua 2016 'prophecy' Dissected by vooks: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
paulGrundy:
I don't think these prophecies where made under the influence of the holy spirit, I think they are just his projections/his personal opinions for the year 2016.

NB: I do not doubt this mans anointing, he has a strong prophetic grace.

But they called them prophecy in the clip as well as himself. They are so simplistic I agree but make no doubt they are served as prophecy not opinion. They are calling them 'God's opinion'

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things You Dont Know About Kumuyi / 7 Types Of Religions You Never Knew Existed / 12 Year Old Destroys The Trinity Argument - "Out Of The Mouth Of Babes"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.