Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,359 members, 7,822,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Happy New Year Message + My Advice From Me To You (learn From My Experience) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy New Year Message + My Advice From Me To You (learn From My Experience) (518 Views)

Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / “Parenting Is Not Easy” - Sophia Momodu Seeks Advice From Parents Over Imade / One Single Thing Wizkid Needs To Learn From Davido !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Message + My Advice From Me To You (learn From My Experience) by lillyjane(f): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Good morning my lovely people and welcome to year 2016. I would like to keep this short but that won't stop me from acknowledging you all for your love, support, kind words and positive thoughts towards me. Oh! why would I, you guys made it possible for me to rediscover myself at a time I felt like loosing all hope, a time I felt like giving up and a time I felt like things will never be the same.

I started blogging out of boredom and today I am 100% happy because the blog I started as a way of killing time is what is paying my bills in 10 folds.

Now hear this ugly part, when I started blogging, I was discouraged by the same people I thought would support me, there is this particular word that keeps ringing in my head even till this moment, the person closest to me will always respond "you are not an authority yet, why would I visit your blog" each time I asked him whether he visited my blog today. In-fact some of my close friends just got to know of my blog URL after I gave away some money on Facebook during my birthday

Now see, those words up there are enough to make someone commit suicide but instead of it discouraging me, they made me stronger. The desire to succeed and proove them wrong grew stronger and today, I am very happy of the person I have become. I may not have arrived but I am surely getting there.

And to all my amazing fans who always stick with me during the thick and thin, my singular advice to you is, NEVER ALLOW WHATEVER ANY HUMAN BEING SAY OR DO TO PUT YOU AWAY FROM YOUR SUCCESS. Negative words should form a foundation to your success. And remember, no matter what you do in life, people will always see something negative to say about it. Just be strong my dear, keep keeping on cos tomorrow looks brighter.

Once again, happy new year and WELCOME TO 2016

To join my online community, visit www.gistpost.com

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Celebrates Daughter Olivia's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Message / Actress Ruth Kadiri Stuns On Cover Of The Celebrity Shoot Mag (photos) / Adelekes vs Momodus: Davido laughs off peace agreement between the two families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.