Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr (505 Views)

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Wats Dat Bad Habit U Wana Drop Dis New Yr.. / Tip Too Make Her Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by adaksbullet: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
Am first of for say happy new year mine ppls smileysmileysmiley........we we go plc these yr IJN.......we we hav many moni IJNwink.........

1) Bye her gift

2) Sorpris her wink

3) Pres her yansh on roadwink

4) Finga her on road wink

5) Taked her too choprice, work up and down choprice and go aos wink

6) Bye her fone**bb bod 1** wink

7) Taked her too mama too help her watched mama clotswink

cool Snif her anus evryday wink

Am come wink
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by Vjcray: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
[size=14pt] dude... Just fvvk off already with tho lame attempt to sound funny...
Guess what? I told my grandpa the joke and he didn't even open his flapping mouth to yawn not to talk of laugh.....

Open interesting threads and watch intelligence being infested into the thread..
Katie?
[/size]
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by KimBerlyie: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by adaksbullet: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vjcray:
angry
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by Vjcray: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by adaksbullet: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by sinaj(f): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wtf is on ur dp @ op shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
hehehehe grin

funny op
Re: How Too Make Her Happy These New Yr by adaksbullet: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vjcray:
[size=14pt] dude... Just fvvk off already with tho lame attempt to sound funny...
Guess what? I told my grandpa the joke and he didn't even open his flapping mouth to yawn not to talk of laugh.....

Open interesting threads and watch intelligence being infested into the thread..
Katie?
[/size]
while we ur old granpa open is flapin mouth too laugh wen whot u r tell him his nort ondastandundecidedundecidedundecided.............ur granpa his old and his nort no whot his fonny again cos his brian his diesadsadsad...................am I the one that died ur granpa brian?embarassedembarassedembarassed................has am luk it noun, ur granpa we be pooin and pissin on the sam plc on the aosembarassed

(1) (Reply)

#teamsnoop Versus #nosnoop. / DECISION Making:bae Over Bro Need Ur Advice / Jokes: I Swear He Is Our Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.