Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? (437 Views)

Man Makes His Own Wife To Walk Naked Through Streets - Video / THUNDERBOAT (magu) Killed A Friend By His Own Wife / SEE How His Own Wife Became His Secret Lover: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by Tunchi101(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
What would you call a man like that
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by jamex93(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bush camel
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
A shameless Scumbag! that's What he is!lipsrsealed
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by HARDBUOI: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
onye iberibe!
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
A Mofo! I'd suggest he should be drafted into the Army if he's so eager to fight.
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by Lovelynature(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Beating a woman has never been a good act for whatever reason. I can't imagine myself doing that. That's why it's good to have a good and understanding wife.
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
1. Maybe when the wife turns the man into a beast with her words, character, actions or whatnot.
2. If the man is a very useless and foolish idiott that feels like he can practice his boxing skills on his wife.
Come to think of it, ask yourselves this. What in the world would make a man who married a lady he loves so much to hurt them? A lady they really vowed to protect and love forever? I just wonder, cant even imagine what
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
It's wrong to hit a woman but sometime they are always the first to hit a man, like my girl friend did sometime ago, I couldn't touch her but I know people that won't tolerate it.
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by cruzita(f): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
after chasing and begging her u finally get her to marry u only for you to beat her.he's an undiluted whitedickhead
Re: Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? by bettercreature(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tunchi101:
What would you call a man like that
You can't help but beat some women,such is life! they will do just anything to fraustrate you
OR how can we justify a woman who slap her husband

(1) (Reply)

The Cotton Bud Analogy / If Your Life Was A Book........ / Making It Easy: Attracting Women During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.