Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (70642 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by sabi99(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
uchennamani:
Okay, Wole Soyinka. My names are Uche Nnamani; my name is not Uche Nnamani. Take note!
just accept d correction abeg if not u may see urself saying things like an goat, a orange and so on....are u among those pple who read maths text with dictionary?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by coldHeat: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.

Was Daniel not a prophet in his time? Was he not one of the top guns in the Babylonian / Medo-Persian empire?
What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by legendsilver(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
NobleAngell:
Too many words from a reverend father. I think religious leaders should stay away from politics or atlist remain neutral.
what was the role of all the prophets in the bible? most of them were God's instrument to checkmate the dealings of kings and rulers. so father mbaka should keep speaking what thy Lord has told him.
God bless father mbaka
God bless president PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless our IBO's brothers grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mysteriouspee: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
[

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mavinc4u(f): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mikeyjoe:

No one is forcing you to meet or believe anyone

i actually did not make the statement for fish brain like you to quote me.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
oyinkinola:

it's only the wicked and devil will see contrary to what said here by father Mbaka, he is a man of God, am a muslim but I love him, he is a true man of God, if somebody like father mbaka keep silenton the sitation of Nigeria, who will delivered the message of God, if politics is not for man of God, is it meant for looters?
Nice one bro cheesy
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
They will not suceed, almighty God will reveal their secret one after the other
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by petermichaels(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
And if dem no com assassinate am fa?? make we dey fear God oh.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TheMascot(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
nogames:
lol please tell us roles of prophets like Samuel, Isaiah, Jeremaiah in bible. Most of them were even involved in king installation
I just dey watch d idiot.. d truth hits some people too hard..they just begin to blab nonsense

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by datribune: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fr Mbaka - a man after God's heart. We cover our President wit d blood of Jesus. He shall complete his days.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mirabellachoco(f): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Father mbaka is a true man of God,who will always stand for truth.Carry go daddy,no to briafia.

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by vigasimple(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
flokii:

sorry to interfere... buh your IQ must be very low

I get ur point perfectly.. buh then what of GEJ (a fresh ruler) with all his B.Sc, M.Sc, and phD.... was he respected or able to handle the country

you need to look at d way people reason and their mind-set before jumping into conclusions

you def. can't make a good scientist..

Policeman, what are you cursing about? you are supposed to arrest.

The problem with our brethrens in the south is that they cannot make a difference between an educated person and an intellectual.

Worryingly, they don't understand the difference between a 'Ruler' and a leader

That is why we refer to people like that as an educated illiterate.

Propaganda will never let you understand the politics of this country.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by TheMascot(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emmafrancis:

With all honesty. After reading the post, do you believe this man is talking as a Preacher or a Politician? GEJ has handed over power , pls let the man be . Goodluck never blamed OBJ or the past military rulers for the problems he faced. Pls no more excuses.

The gift of God maketh rich and adds no sorry. In 7months Buhari has made us poorer and there is plenty of sorrow in the land.
hol up..hol up..nigga!..what the f is your problem?..what the whole country knows even my dog knows...you still dumb to realise that oil Price has dropped drastically and the money left by your goodluck administration with his set of punkass looters is too low to run the country in the flamboyant way y'all used to...you know what?..am gone leave you..cos you know what boy?..you way dumb..there ain't no diff b/w ur brain and a black board ..they both dull..Jesus Christ.. did y'all see that?..this nigga got some problems..
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
NobleAngell:

Too many words from a reverend father. I think religious leaders should stay away from politics or atlist remain neutral.

Even when the people they are leading are suffering?

Dear, I am not very religious but I totally disagree with you.

If they keep mute, then they are useless.

Was it not Elijah that kept on hammering on the husband of Jezebel to stop tormenting his people? Why didn't he ignore him and claim he only came to preach the word of God?

It's almost useless preaching to a frustrated people, a people dying in agony if you can't talk on their behalf. I personally believe this man is the voice of the unheard.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by nortcentrallord(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
I thought it was only GEJ that destroyed our economy not governors and chairmen. Getting God's message is one thing, interpreting it is another thing. He should understand that the major fraudsters of our economy are the governors and chairmen because they are the direct link to the poor. If a governor refuses to pay, what can the president do to him? Don't forget he has immunity too. Most of the governors and senators of last admin, aren't they in this administration too?

2 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Bishops10(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
calddon:
Clergymen should face d gospel of the kingdom of God as directed by our lord Jesus and leave politics to the politicians....... Anybody who disputes this knows not his Bible.
"....and David was anointed to rule over the children of Israel"

Have it at the back of your mind, Real men of God enthrone and dethrone kings.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by DaStunz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
In as Much dat I Love,Respect nd Believes Rev.Fr EJIKE MBAKA's prophecies. Am suprizd at his Recent involvement in2 Political issues.. There ar other Men Of God in Nigeria. Why alwaz Mbaka..? Plz sm1 shuld tell Him dat 2much of Evrytin is Bad. Its either Priesthood or Politics nt d two at same tym..
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by justvicky: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2016
God knows better
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by flokii: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2016
vigasimple:

Policeman, what are you cursing about? you are supposed to arrest.

The problem with our brethrens in the south is that they cannot make a difference between an educated person and an intellectual.

Worryingly, they don't understand the difference between a 'Ruler' and a leader

That is why we refer to people like that as an educated illiterate.

Propaganda will never let you understand the politics of this country.

bro.. the thing just tire me

people believe 'being educated' automatically means 'intelligence'

you need to see d way they were chanting... 'buhari show ur certificate' last year

as if those that showed certificates did anything good... instead they were busy stealing, enriching themselves at d expense of others

most people can't reason deep and it saddens me...
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by xandy84: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2016
I disagree with you. Men of God should face the work of God. No Man of God tell politicians in America or Europe to do the right things. All we need to do is have institutions in place that check the excesses of politician.

Walexsammy:
we need serious and uncorrupt clergymen to keep our politicians in check....cuz those guys(politicians) don't mean well for u and i

1 Like

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by mribezimako(m): 12:26am On Jan 02, 2016
No body can kill President Buhari,the PDP are jst waiting their stupid time.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by babafirst(m): 12:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:

You have confidence in ur buhari. Fine. Then he should save the country and Stop looking for who to blame for our misfortune. He knew that oil prices were dropping when he contested, he knew the system is corrupted and still made us believe he is a savior we ve been waiting for.
Buhari is not only blaming,he is working.The amount of revelations pouring out of GEJ'S disastrous administration is not enough for a generation to finish talking about as even after PMB the gist will spill into the next generation.PMB is working but with the revelations being spilled daily the blame game cannot end yet.Imagine the NSA paying a private media house owned by a staunch PDP member billions for non security related job?Haba!!!GEJ was too reckless and I am happy PMB has vowed to sack any member of his cabinet found wanting.7 months is not enough to right 6 years of evil by GEJ and if you feel Nigeria is poorer now just know that we have greater hope now.If GEJ had continued with 38 usd per barrel we have now Naija for don peme (God forbid)
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
A country should be ruled with God's touch.. He is not playin politics
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by babafirst(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

bro.. the thing just tire me

people believe 'being educated' automatically means 'intelligence'

you need to see d way they were chanting... 'buhari show ur certificate' last year

as if those that showed certificates did anything good... instead they were busy stealing, enriching themselves at d expense of others

most people can't reason deep and it saddens me...
I agree with you.Those people only have PHD in stealing and they tried and succeeded in enthralling, mesmerising,flabbergasting,mumugasting,hypnotising and hoodwinking the confused GEJ with grammar and economic voodoo ism.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Gkemz: 12:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Mbaka has brought shame to the name of catholic priesthood. He should guard his controversial political utterances or better relocate to Aso rock
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by kasay: 1:45am On Jan 02, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Who are the victims?
Who are marginalized or not marginalized in Nigeria?

A year before the election, ndi Igbo threw all their support behind GEJ even before he officially declared his candidacy. No negotiations. Dilapidated infrastructure, bad roads, etc.were scattered all over Igbo land. Yet ndi Igbo didn't capitalize on the election to make serious demands.

The Yoruba and Hausa people held back. What happened thereafter surprised everyone. GEJ flew many times to the South West and the North with bags of raw cash.in foreign currencies. He doled out millions of dollars. Ndi Igbo cried marginalization when they started reading about millions of dollars in bribe money moving up North and to the South West. GEJ blew them off until the.dying minute and gave out a couple of thousands here and there. And igbo people whined about the treatment. What happened? They went ahead and voted GEJ. They lost on the infrastructure, bribery scheme and choice of candidate.

When it dawned on them that they'd made a collosal mistake, they resurrected Biafra to make demands that they should have made from GEJ prior to the elections. And again, they lost. GEJ is Ijaw. But ndi Igbo want to claim him more than GEJ wants to claim to be Igbo. Why? All I can do is just stand aside and watch a whole tribe make mockery of themselves. If you don't take yourselves serious, nobody would.

Classic!! I bow to your uncommon insight. MY RESPECT SIR
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Seventeen(f): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2016
AlPeter:

You seem not to know what Christianity is about. God choose Samuel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Moses, Ezekiah, even DAVID priests and gave them messages for the nation of Israel. God has always been interested in politics and one of the reasons Nigeria is this way is partly because good Christians who have the fear of God shy away from politics. We need more ministers like Fr Mbaka to come out
u took these words right off my lips. I wonder why ppl feel that God does not care about politics, how can God not care about something dat directly affects his ppl in everyway u can think of. The world at large is messed up because those who know and fear God have like u rightly said shyed away from politics and prophets find it difficult to deliver the bitter truthful messages. God can use anybody and even if Buhari fails tomorro which i pray he doesnt (because his failure wont benefit anyone but the selfish ones who will rather hv him fail just to prove stupid points) but even if he fails it wont mean dat the man of God was wrong. God can send u on a mission and u derail. Even Gej may just have bn also appointed by God but he derailed. All those telling the man of God to mind d bible and not politics honestly dont know what they are saying.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Luukasz(m): 1:55am On Jan 02, 2016
calddon:
And yet its people like you that say Men of God dont tell our politicians the truth its you same people that will also say Men of God shouldn't meddle in politics but i disagree.
The only people who can talk sense into the head of our politicians are Men of God like Fr mbaka and he's likes.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 02, 2016
There are 2 men of GOD in nig ; fr. Mbaka & others!!!
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by Sibrah: 2:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Emmafrancis:

A bad workman will always blame everybody and everthing except himself. We forget so soon. Not too long ago our economy was one of the most vibrant in the continent, unemployment rate was on the all time low the cost of food items dropped for the first time in the history of the country. GEJ is the best president in the history of Nigeria. Compare the developmental achievements head to head with any other.
Are you for real? That man and his abracadaba economics of direct money distribution merely gave us a short-lived feel of progress that was clearly blown out of proportion by the media. Wasn't it the same PDP/GEJ that was borrowing heavily before the end of their tenure and secretly planning Tax increase, stoppage of amnesty amongs others?
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by olabaochai: 2:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Good one!
Clergymen have been known from ages to be mediators b/w God & kings/Presidents or leaders. Those who adhered did well while those who formed deaf ears were doomed. So I think true clergies ought to advice our politicians.
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka by loveit21: 2:26am On Jan 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As Beggar, Went To His Own Church, Was Snubbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.