Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV (2772 Views)

Statutory Allocations For States From January To June 2017 / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mekaboy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
The US army will be in Nigeria to help our army fight bokoharam.

Are you in support ? Shouldn't this be an African problem that can be solved by neighbouring countries?

Why did they not assist during GEJ. What has changed? Will they be paid?

Will they now stage a global terror war in Nigeria?

Your views.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by olufemxy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boko Haram is nt jst an africa problem.... It a worldwide concerned issue... Am in support, dey ar welcom..
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wait, i thought this APC people said they were going to defeat boko haram in december 2015. So what's up with the january talk again?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by princemillla(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
wait o.... Boko Haram has already been reduced to suicide bombing, meaning we've been able to defeat them to an extent.

If they won't trespass sha
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by maestroz: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Wait, i thought this APC people said they were going to defeat boko haram in december 2015. So what's up with the january talk again?

guy receive some sense this new year. the war is not a conventional one that can be defeated like that. we are confronted with people with a mission to die.

the military has done well despite the criticism. if you feel you can do otherwise I go enroll you so you go appreciate your vomit and its contents.

4 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by rudebouy: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wrong move! Very daft move!

If US army steps foot on Nigerian soil, Boko Haram war will not end. They might end it and afterwards start another war, maybe tru the shiites muslims.

Chinese soldiers wd have been much beta. US cant be trusted!

I hope say na rumor sha. If not...

How do u seek the help of the same ppl dat predicted ur division by 2015? Its like appointing Nnamdi Kanu to become Nigeria's minister of defenceshocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mekaboy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
olufemxy:
Boko Haram is nt jst an africa problem.... It a worldwide concerned issue... Am in support, dey ar welcom..

My fear is that bokoharam might decide to go the extra mile and spread their attacks to other regions with intention the bring the country to its knees.

The war now escalates to all over Nigeria.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
maestroz:

guy receive some sense this new year. the war is not a conventional one that can be defeated like that. we are confronted with people with a mission to die.

the military has done well despite the criticism. if you feel you can do otherwise I go enroll you so you go appreciate your vomit and its contents.
you're the one that needs sense. After using propaganda to win election, you said you were going to defeat boko haram in september, september came then you said you will end boko haram by the end of december. Now is january and you're still telling me sh*t. So you know the war is not a conventional one and you went ahead to feed us with useless propaganda.
Yeye dey smell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by jayloms: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
We don't need 'em whiteboyz. We're faring well on our own. Moreso, the Americans cannot be trusted with their double standard ways. Our allies should be china and the Russians.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mekaboy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
jayloms:
We don't need 'em whiteboyz. We're faring well on our own. Moreso, the Americans cannot be trusted with their double standard ways. Our allies should be china and the Russians.

Jonathan was able to chase bokoharam out of Nigeria before elections without the Americans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by LadyExcellency: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
The same people that came for chibok girls whose only achievement then was velifying our military and security forces.

If there is no gain, forget US. This is their foreign policy. They will want Nigeria to divorce chinese who are better than them 100 times in extending developmental support and technology transfer.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
I thought Buhari said he could handle it and needed no foreign help if voted in.undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mekaboy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
SirJeffry:
I thought Buhari said he could handle it and needed no foreign help if voted in.undecided

My prayer is that they don't cause it to spread .
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by stanech: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
one. chance change

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mazeltov(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
you're the one that needs sense. After using propaganda to win election, you said you were going to defeat boko haram in september, september came then you said you will end boko haram by the end of december. Now is january and you're still telling me sh*t. So you know the war is not a conventional one and you went ahead to feed us with useless propaganda.
Yeye dey smell.
Post election trauma!! This one is still suffering the sudden electoral defeat!! grin
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
mazeltov:
Post election trauma!! This one is still suffering the sudden electoral defeat!! grin
Admit it. You failed, twice. You have nothing to defend yourself with.

7 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
mekaboy:

My prayer is that they don't cause it to spread .
If America truly wanna help, they will send real soldiers not political soldiers.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by coldsummer: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Terrorism is an African problem?

Smh
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mazeltov(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Admit it. You failed, twice. You have nothing to defend yourself with.
Failure is a step towards success!!
Admit it, Electoral defeat is dangerous than sudden electric shock and you are yet to recover. In fact, I doubt if you can recover.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by mekaboy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
coldsummer:
Terrorism is an African problem?

Smh

I don't mean that. I mean if anyone should assist Nigeria in the fight it should be ecowas.

It's just like Nigeria sending troups to Ireland to help fight terror.

If jonathan was successful with support of Chad etc, then why do we need America?

What if they come and spread the sect, and they begin to attack other parts of the country .
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by johnmartus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
SOURCE? NIGERIA DO NOT NEED AMERICA SOLDIER BOKO-HARA WAS NOT EXIST AGAIN.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
mazeltov:
Failure is a step towards success!!
Admit it, Electoral defeat is dangerous than sudden electric shock and you are yet to recover. In fact, I doubt if you can recover.
You're running away from the topic. Why didn't you defeat the boko haram in december like you said you'll do?

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by Lordave: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
Not gonna happen!

How do you expect the US to work with our barbaric army?

You guys want Buhari to unlawfully detain some US soldiers? Not gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by maestroz: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Yeye dey smell.

it goes beyond party or propaganda.even the pdp you are professing failed when it mattered most only to claim to win the war in 6weeks. insurgeny is best managed now than when we lost the entire north east to insurgents.

this war is not conventional. if you don't believe me,then go join wailing wailers to carry placard beyond 2019.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by TimeManager(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
To help fight not as foot soldiers but with intelligence. The fight against insurgency comes in various forms. Read PMB's lips; no foreign foot soildiers on our soil- let this sink in.
Point 2. US are ready to help us because PMB would not go dance azonto after a bomb blast.
No lie only truth!
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by emzila(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
they didn't come during GEJ administration because there was no sincerity in the fight against bokoharam then e.g $2.1 billion meant for arms was diverted.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by Amberon: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
Yeye dey smell.
Why are you guys so evil minded?
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
Usa army go back to ur country we dont need ur services.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by Okanokan(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
A country that refused you procuring Arms from them is coming to aid you to fight Boko Haram. something doesn't fit. Its a GREEK GIFT!
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by nkemjacob2(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
U S Army are not 2 b trusted, our military needs training nd more sophiticated weapon. dey can defeat boko haram.
Re: Bokoharam: US Army To Arrive Nigeria January To Help Fight -channels TV by drss(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
anytin dat will help speed up balkanization of d zoo is welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazil Has 206M More Cows Than Nigeria But None Of Them Are On The Streets / OGUN 2019 : My Honest Review Of The Amosun's Government. / Saraki Shuns Handshake With IGP Idris At Armed Forces Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.