Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD (61912 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Phrankin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
I know that christianity is NOT a religion....
Dazall? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ogaprime(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:

So anyone who doesnt go to church is an atheist. Smh for you.

Yes nah, you still dey price am??

Only on exceptional situations where God is building someone for a very huge kingdom work. Seriously three years is too much to be out of church and still call yourself a christian especially a pentecostal kind of Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by beadaholic(f): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Oya, Tithe payers association of Nigeria, quote me.

That's your own testimony or conviction, others also have theirs . It doesn't mean we should follow yours

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by menix(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

No I didn't call him a tout.

Concerning social status, I will pretend as though I didn't see your comment. Don't go there... Because me and you nor be mate. My allowance for one night stop as a pilot will feed your family for one year. Be guided.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah...

I agree buh I did not ask you if u re wealthy or poor, so why re u telling me

Bro the wealthy don't blow their trumpet buh I pray u get there...

Happy New Year...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by yemjazz: 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
God knows his own.
Dont be surprise that God does not know some "pastors".

"For I hate divorce!" says the LORD, the God of Israel. "To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife." Malachi 2:16.

God cannot hate your works and at the same time you are his servant.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fyneguy: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
iyatrustee:
Why not give the cash equivalent? This way he would do what he pleases

Victor Ike's salary some years ago was N1M per month
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by oglalasioux(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
what do you know about christianity.
Christianity or how BLW operates?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You Nigerians are amazing.

Wasn't not his service in the House of God that enabled him get the gift? Or didn't you read the poster who said he knew the recipient in his local assembly?

Or did you want the headline to read Jesus gives Victor Ike a brand new car?

actually it's you guys who are amazing, I'm not the one donating my hard earned wages for Pastor's aviation fuel, while I suffer in Nigerian go slow.. I'm not the one spending the time I should use to trying to sort out my problems out at vigil, retreat or camp only to be too tired to be productive at work. I'm not the one who beleives that because pastor spent a few dollars of the PR/marketing budget to spread the word of blessings lure in some mugus, that one day I (of the many thousands in church) will be a beneficiary of some largess that i didnt work for.

The car no go spoil one day? where will the next one come from. Anyone who keeps giving you "aid" is just making you forever dependent on them. If Oyakhilome was really sincere, he would help this band member to commercialize his God given talent so he can buy his own jeep with his own money. Afterall he is good enough to be his drummer at church

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by ucnwafor(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
i know of a boy born in a manger to a virgin named Mary and a carpenter Joseph,
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that he also drove the money grubbers out of the temple,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
I know of a man who didn't preach tithes and Gate fees at church gatherings,
And his name was and is still is
Jesus Christ
funny guy, you correct man!! Take diz burger as a prophet offering

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by gary400(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
Jesus Christ
Gbayi
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by skymaxnig: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
The month of December 2015 has been a highly remarkable month of notable victories,triumph & miracles and great testimonies for musicians and members of the LMAM. Few weeks after giving ;
1. Saxophonist (Ralph Daniels) N100million,
2. Producer (Kelly Lyon) $200,000
3. Music minister (Eben) $100,000 …
The President of the BLW Nation, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome PHD, Dsc, D.D has done it again! He
hands over A 2015 Toyota Fore Runner Jeep
Worth Over 10 Million Naira to Drummer Victor
Ike! What a blessing the Man Of God has been
to the body of Christ!!!

The Brand New car was presented to Bro. Victor Ike by the highly esteemed Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka (BLW Head Of Administration) on behalf of the President Reverend Dr. Chris Oyakhilome D.D, on Thursday 24th Of December 2015. Bro Victor Ike accompanied by Bro Ehi Moses of the LMAM both thanked Pastor Chris for changing and giving their lives a meaning.

Its indeed a December to remember for the Praise Leader and Drummer Victor Ike.

Source:
http://kingdomboiz.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-drummer-victor-ike-a-2015-toyota-jeep-worth-50000usd/
I hope it's a V6 engine......remember there's fuel scarcity
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by vinceton: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
bro you still have a lot to learn.
he spoke the truth. Fake miracle healers are deluding
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by menxer: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I only came to check out the "Toyota Jeep" collaboration. grin

@OP, Oya correct yourself, there is nothing like Toyota Jeep, it's either a Toyota SUV, or Jeep SUV.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Krak(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
RockMaxi:

Guy you nailed it all through. Christianity is a way of life. cool

Kudos to Pst Chris at least better than not appreciating their effort.

What is a way of life and tell me how other religions does not affect our way of living?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Boeing777pilot: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
menix:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah...

I agree buh I did not ask you if u re wealthy or poor, so why re u telling me

Bro the wealthy don't blow their trumpet buh I pray u get there...

Happy New Year...
LOL, don't be defensive bro
I didn't tell you I was wealthy or poor,
I only responded to your offer by matching it with a better one,so if you interpreted it as being wealthy, na ur mind dey judge you.
Stop that bullish.it about the wealthy not blowing their trumpet. Only poor people talk like that. And I'm sure you are not poor. wink
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Chillext(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
He don over gain, after collecting 1000naira gate fee
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
ogaprime:

Yes nah, you still dey price am??

Only on exceptional situations where God is building someone for a very huge kingdom work. Seriously three years is too much to be out of church and still call yourself a christian especially a pentecostal kind of Christian.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
beadaholic:

That's your own testimony or conviction, others also have theirs . It doesn't mean we should follow yours

Is there any part of my texts I tried to persuade people into reasoning like me?

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by harry509: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
The month of December 2015 has been a highly remarkable month of notable victories,triumph & miracles and great testimonies for musicians and members of the LMAM. Few weeks after giving ;
The President of the BLW Nation, Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome PHD, Dsc, D.D has done it again! He
to the body of Christ!!!

The Brand New car was presented to Bro. Victor Ike by the highly esteemed Pastor Ifeoma Chiemeka (BLW Head Of Administration) on behalf of the President Reverend Dr. Chris Oyakhilome D.D, on Thursday 24th Of December 2015. Bro Victor Ike accompanied by Bro Ehi Moses of the LMAM both thanked Pastor Chris for changing and giving their lives a meaning.

Source:
http://kingdomboiz.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-gives-drummer-victor-ike-a-2015-toyota-jeep-worth-50000usd/
it's well. God is our great provider.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by InvertedHammer: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
This is how capitalism works,

Never fail to reward your best workers,
Or else, the will go to your competitors,

The only thing left now is this pastors adding CEO to their titles

/
Either you didn't grow up in Nigeria or you don't live in Nigeria.

Your sophisticated level of analysis of this event is unbelievably impressive. Some people will read your comment a million times and still not get it.

Much respect!
/
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by adelujohn(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
#Singing# It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by akagaba(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you Pastor Chris for your show of love and care! God in heaven will reward u handsomely!

Thank u also for being committed to the propagation of the gospel of christ and for changing lives all around the world! I'll be there in heaven to see how God will tell u "thank you"

Thank u sir! God bless u and ur ministry immensely!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by arusoncd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Genocide! Genocide!! Genocide!!! against Shiites all over the world: Saudi Arabia executed 47 today, Bahrain sentence 22 to life &1 to death, Nigerian Army Chief killed undisclosed Shiites, all in one week. Is it a coincidence or global premeditated attack on Shiites members. UN should look in these genocide..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Kirigidi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
I know that christianity is NOT a religion....
If dat is ur summary of Christianity then u hav not startd as a Christian. U need to wake up to reality nd study d Bible mor diligently for proper understandin of what it means to b a genuine Christian.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by loadedvibes: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Oya, Tithe payers association of Nigeria, quote me.

Oh my! I pity you. What happened to you? Were is all what you learned and was thought. What is seperating you now from the Love of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
This is how capitalism works,
Never fail to reward your best workers, Or else, the will go to your competitors,

The only thing left now is this pastors adding CEO to their titles.
hahahahha rlflwkmd cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by kingsleyosuala(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wow. I love this
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by iyatrustee(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
fyneguy:

Victor Ike's salary some years ago was N1M per month

Oh really?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
to the body of Christ!!!

Source:

This is not Toyota 4 - RUNNER.

It is Toyota FORTUNER jeep.

And it cannot cost N10m..

It is a small to mid size SUV like Hyundai ix 35.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by eminent007(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ

Blessed are thou among all men.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by classicdude1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
when we do good the Bible say we should not blow our trumpets..... let our left hand don't know what ur right hand is doing.

give generously as God leads u but don't blow ur trumpets or u will receive no reward from God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by delaks0829(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
pst chris is a cheerful giver. he practice what he preaches. gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.