Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD (61954 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Titidi(f): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Oya, Tithe payers association of Nigeria, quote me.
Please where do you go to now?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by delaks0829(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
pst chris practice what he preaches. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=80pt]Nice One Sir. [/size]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by InfinixMine: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Greenbullet:
this man dey form holy donator but inside his heart be lyk charcoal.

hmmm... Mr. Talabi did that... humans.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by fexyrich(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
With the new decision you have taken you are in trouble.. (quote author=saasala post=41592273]Where Are my drumsticks

I know Victor very well. He is very loved by LCC3 members under pastor Deola. The only guy in Christ Embassy that leads praise and worship with local dialects. He has always been pastor Chris' boy and a very close friend of Frank Edwards. Apart from being a drummer, he sings and dances well. If you want to see pastor Chris dance to traditional Xtian music, call bro Ike. He has always been dedicated. He deserves it. Well, pastor Chris is just pulling some stunts, perhaps to gain or maintain the trust of the tithe payers.

I used to be a Christ Embassy member, in fact I was a choir master, drummer and cell leader until God opened my eyes to see that the 21st century church is scam and sham.... I love my life more now. Been 3 years since I last stepped on the floor of a church and I am loving it.

Oya, Tithe payers association of Nigeria, quote me. [/quote]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by puffcity: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
hungryboy:
i know of a boy born in a manger to a virgin named Mary and a carpenter Joseph,
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that he also drove the money grubbers out of the temple,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
I know of a man who didn't preach tithes and Gate fees at church gatherings,
And his name was and is still is
Jesus Christ
2B47BD0. Pls add me up u make a lot of sense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by sirwisy2580: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
[i][/i] I love that kind thing. let's practice what we preach . Pastor Chris is a give n he has always b. kudos to u my pastor. pls let's celebrate good thing so dat good can come to us o oo.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
ylordy:
I know that christianity is NOT a religion....
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD!

chai! I thought it's only me that thought this same thought! grin

to me, Christianity is an adopted culture, a culture with Real Kingdom Values.

if they say 'Christianity (an adopted life of Christ) is a religion then ÖbioAkpor(my LG) is also a religion grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Greenbullet:
this man dey form holy donator but inside his heart be lyk charcoal.
with your bloody eyes you can see inside his heart abi? you haven't even seen him before, not even on tv.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Greenbullet(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
shadowgwalker:
with your bloody eyes you can see inside his heart abi? you haven't even seen him before, not even on tv.
look here,am going to responsd with clarity. beware the devil that comes in disguise for they are the Antichrist
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by menix(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

LOL, don't be defensive bro
I didn't tell you I was wealthy or poor,
I only responded to your offer by matching it with a better one,so if you interpreted it as being wealthy, na ur mind dey judge you.
Stop that bullish.it about the wealthy not blowing their trumpet. Only poor people talk like that. And I'm sure you are not poor. wink

Hahahaha..
Bro. Did u bother reading the part u were proud my family can't afford ur allowance or my offer to buy you a bottle spurred the Ego in you

Nwanne calm down nd grow up, if it was me last year we would be fighting dirty but no time for that this year..

Still on still, if buying u a bottle belittles you, kindly buy me one today cous I love getting the eyes dirty..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by akinladejo: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2016
10 Million naira worth of car? A total misplacement of priority!
when member of the church are there without jobs, cloth and even basic necessity if life.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by zionmade(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2016
No 1 Pastor Chris is fake yet you who is holy cannot go to ur holy church for one service and they dnt sing sons by sinach or frank edward or eben etc. those songs na ur pastor inspire dem to write am abi na ur papa
No 2. Inner city mission picks more dan 1000 street children every year feed dem and send dem to school, hope say dat one no follow for helping d poor
No 3. All those Doctor's report healing school students present before they are healed na fake abi and nigerian police never come arrest Pst Chris because na u knw pass dem
NO 4. Na pastor Chris write d portion of the bible wey God say Silver and Gold belongs to me. Abi God go give d silver and gold to wizkid, Olamide, etc den his own sons no go get any
No 5. Pastor Chris don divorce im wife, na u divorce am for am na d wife divorce am, both of dem do remarry? oga abeg teach me better where is the sin and divorcing and living separately without remarrying
See how d thing dey pain all of una. Person give pastor car, wahala pastor give person wahala, NAWA OOOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
look here,am going to responsd with clarity. beware the devil that comes in disguise for they are the Antichrist
oya! no dey judge. you no reach.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by TheMascot(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
I know that the boy grew up to be a great guy, helping the poor, curing the sick, raising the dead etc,
I know that if he wanted to put a price tag on his miracles, he will be richer than 10 Bill Gates,
Jesus Christ
see who needs a car here.... a true Christian.. I dnt know if you are truly.. but bro..that was God speaking not you
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by saasala(m): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2016
fexyrich:
With the new decision you have taken you are in trouble.. (quote author=saasala post=41592273]Where Are my drumsticks

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by sayitright: 1:01am On Jan 03, 2016
Since 3 years u have not been to church? do u worship the pastor in a church or God ?...nah black devil open ur eyes be that. Keep deceiving ursef.

saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by madjune(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2016
Bro Ike and bro Moses thanked the pastor for changing their lives and giving it a meaning because he dashed them a jeep.

Fast forward that jeep to 5yrs later mbok.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
ylordy:
bro you still have a lot to learn.

Well that's the truth or prove him wrong...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Phestosuah(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2016
But Lil kesh can buy a car within a 2 week show.
How much more do u want to appreciate one that works for God.
That is his own REWARD SHOW.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by loveit21: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Atk1nson(m): 4:07am On Jan 03, 2016
ylordy:

I think you still have a lot to learn too, if you call what this man does 'christianity'
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by mikolo80: 4:32am On Jan 03, 2016
ylordy:
like what. you no get reply
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Pain(m): 4:35am On Jan 03, 2016
I see this thread heading no where and ending inconclusive as expected..but one fact remains. BOTH SIDES of the ARGUMENT will be wrong as usual. This is the way it has been from time immemorial since the day man set out to resolve the question of GOD with that 3 dimensional wrinkled and grossly limited evolutionary mass we call a brain.

Goodluck Trying...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by onunwa21(m): 4:44am On Jan 03, 2016
God i need this kind of blessing dis 2016
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by akudinaobi(m): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Good for them but I bet you that guy needs that money more than that car a 2015 jeep worths close to 15 million
The guy will be a tennant I guess
That money will get him a nice bungalow making him a landlord

He may be a salary earner

In fact am out
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by vooks: 5:35am On Jan 03, 2016
saasala:
Where Are my drumsticks

We have dropouts everywhere, but am particularly disturbed by their regrets

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Livirak: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2016
Do u kn how many other people that 10m can buy a car, or is it only d drummer boy that needs a car.... I can't praise his act because it's partial
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Henovy: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Jesus Christ
Bro. thank you for this. You forgot to tell him that this Jesus died for our sins and also coming again very soon to take away with him the righteous. Well done bro. People should not be applauding materialism!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by Henovy: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2016
ylordy:
His post is in response to the question ''what do you know about christianity'' so what's your own? Tell us your response to that same question, please.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD by KomradeKorsche: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2016
That is a Toyota Fortuner not 4runner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Corporate Governance Code Forced Adeboye To Appoint Obayemi GO Of RCCG Nigeria / Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.