Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Encounter With An Asaba Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With An Asaba Babe (1805 Views)

"I Have Travelled To Asaba, Abuja And Ekiti For Sex" - Male Twitter User / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Family and Friends have being saying... Gomez, when will you get Married?.... now, Guys please i need your advice now....

I met dis girl on Facebook and we met face to face, i decided to take her to GAGA GARDEN.. and we are dey now...but I was thinking that we could just relax and talk better.

I was with N500 only...and i paid for our KeKe N200, and am left with N300 only...

When we got there before i could order for a bottle of malt for her.... she has ordered for 3bottles of big stout N1500, and 2 plates of pepper soup N1200 she has also taken nkwobi N600,

She asked me to go to the Mallam @ the gate and buy her suya.

Right Now I'm outside. What do you think i should do?Please I am still outside....

I'm Confused what do I do?

Honest advice please
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by ronald4lif(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Concocted story.
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by mexyk(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Go back and ask her if she would prefer beef or chicken suya...she may want some gizzard sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by fulfillbill(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just stay and wait...she'll come and advise on what to do...
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by jmaxjohn(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by StefanSalvatore: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ur own lie no get pt 2 ooo

If na 2ru, u sef know wetin 2 do
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by lgboks(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
wow shocked
Funny story
Don't run away (that's what most girls expect most guys to do)
Walk back in
Tell her you have just N300 with you (you should have told her this when she asked you to get suya for her and asked her for money for the suya)
That would send a clear message...
Hope she was the one that ordered for all those party stuff?
And hope you didn't in any way ask her to order or sumtin
Some babe's they fast forward sha
Na so she dey hungry (no courtesy)
Mtcccchhhwwwww
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by jmaxjohn(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
honest advice.
use an atm or ask if dey use a pos. grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
lgboks:
wow shocked
Funny story
Don't run away (that's what most girls expect most guys to do)
Walk back in
Tell her you have just N300 with you (you should have told her this when she asked you to get suya for her and asked her for money for the suya)
That would send a clear message...
Hope she was the one that ordered for all those party stuff?
And hope you didn't in any way ask her to order or sumtin
Some babe's they fast forward sha
Na so she dey hungry (no courtesy)
Mtcccchhhwwwww

Suicide Mission
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by lgboks(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
nunogomez:

Suicide Mission
yeah
Not for the faint of hearts
But if the cards are played right...
You get to be respected and who knows a good friend @ the end wink
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by sammysammy111(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
let me consult ifa
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by coolh3ad(m): 1:04am On Jan 02, 2016
nunogomez:
Family and Friends have being saying... Gomez, when will you get Married?.... now, Guys please i need your advice now....

I met dis girl on Facebook and we met face to face, i decided to take her to GAGA GARDEN.. and we are dey now...but I was thinking that we could just relax and talk better.

I was with N500 only...and i paid for our KeKe N200, and am left with N300 only...

When we got there before i could order for a bottle of malt for her.... she has ordered for 3bottles of big stout N1500, and 2 plates of pepper soup N1200 she has also taken nkwobi N600,

Right Now I'm outside. What do you think i should do?Please I am still outside....

Honest advice please

See Jamb question...Buy #300 suya and take it to her...Why did you go out in the first place??.No bi Suya she say make you go buy??
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by Dabss(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2016
nunogomez:

Honest advice please
you went on a date with 500 naira?
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by lgboks(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Dabss:
you went on a date with 500 naira?
wow
Na your comment make me realise say the guy actually took the babe on a date cry

But why she fast forward go dey order grin
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2016
I wouldn't call that a date
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2016
Great story, OP.
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by youngberry001(m): 12:08am On Jan 03, 2016
chaiiiii mumu number 20 cry
Re: My Encounter With An Asaba Babe by Ejytex(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Old joke

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos Of Couple Suspended In The Air During Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Pray Before Having Sex With That Guy Or Girl / Check Out The First Topics To Grace Nairaland Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.