Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (69275 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 / The Headies 2015 Nominees List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by fF01(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
toprealman:
how can u win song of the year yet the same song fails in all the categories it was listed.
u can imagine, d award is crap.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by sauceEEP(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2016
I can't believe my niggie phyno was not even nominated, illbliss oga boss going home empty handed again.... It's saddening.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by hyperflex(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide said so much mehhn. Too much mind truth. I remember when we all thought Henry wld win World Best and Ronaldinho took it. I remember when 50cent thought he'd win the Grammy n they gave Evanescence. I remember when Taylor Swift won n the world thought Beyonce shld have. Kanye did his notorious mic collect. Leonardo DiCaprio hasn't won an Oscar before. These things happen. If awards determined the best people then nobody else wld make money. Olamide vindicates people who said why did DonJazzy do a track with him? Unfortunate event but its exciting!!! Lil Kesh work harder brother dont do a Ribery lol

3 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by UjGina: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
akins56:
mumu..fuji artistes ? and olamide won artist of the year ?
akin oma ale jatijati, oloribu, agbero like you must support fellow tout. If you quote me again make songo fire your mother. Asinwin
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by akins56(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2016
UjGina:
akin oma ale jatijati, oloribu, agbero like you must support fellow tout. If you quote me again make songo fire your mother. Asinwin
are you related to MC or koko zaria ? your language defines you. happy new year brother/sister.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2016
From the awards Kiss daniel won in 2015 , its obvious he deserved the award best over lil-kesh & rekeado banks!

Nigeria Entertainment Awards (USA) / Best
NEW ACT of the Year (2015) – Won

Coson Music Awards / Best Song in Melody
(2015) – Won

Africa Youth Choice Awards / NEXT RATED (2015) – Won

Peace Achievers Awards / BEST NEW ACT (2015)
– Won

Afrima Awards MOST PROMISING ACT in Africa (2015) – Won

MTN4SYTE TV Music Video Awards (Ghana) /
Best African Act Video “Woju Remix” (2015)-
Won

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by MsOluchi: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Can we talk about how 2Face continues to win all the hall of fame/Legerndary awards even though its been years since he really made great music. I'm not denying the fact that he is a King but outside Nigeria, in the rest of Africa and overseas, P SQUARE is the ish. Even in my unknown city in North Dakota, USA, they play testimony, alingo and chop my money at the bars/clubs. When are we going to start appreciating them?? The issue of P-SQUARE is the case of a prophet not recognized in his hometown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by fikkybaby(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide jst stp all this rubbish pls,wat u did this morning was a total fuckup,naw coming to the internet to back it up wit explanation shows hw unreasonable u r,soo u did al dat nd u nt expecting a soul to challenge u,u bangd d mic on d floor,said uncensored words,truth be told u were refering to reekado banks,dat d poor boi doesnt worth given d award,moreso why al dis epistle,am sure dbanj would nt like to c dis,why dragging them wit u,i beg ma guy tel ur boi to do us good song nd come back next yr,we shal sincerely becos of u rate him.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by humeehjay(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Timi Dakolo...1 song -3 awards..dat alone was dope
pick up by adekunle gold on repeat...love d song die.....otedola o Lori meji...emi na fera bentley
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by austynoh: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2016
dubylhover:
so far bovi is just d one keeping me awake...bovi is just mad D; ....
Eva for just that niggur wey propose

just how did rekado win next rated? shud have been lil kesh...better still kiss Daniel..but rekado? hooooowwwwwww??

as for jazzy and olamide fiasco, both parties wrong... *in Kendrick voice* grown men should shud Neva bite their tongues

My guy u yarn the truth...for me I expect kiss Daniel to win am-the guy music mature wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by RexTramadol1: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Die because of award!

Wetin make dose wey d hustle no pay do??
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]Please which award is this? Is small doctor nominated? grin[/size]
chai get out of my head grin
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by AdonisGodwin: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
And so buhari through his MOI lair Mohammed has come out to say "I know that is goodluck that is causing this beef between olamide and Don jazzy....same way he caused the scarcity of fuel this yuletide season"
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by kingsilly(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
toprealman:
how can u win song of the year yet the same song fails in all the categories it was listed.

not just that,Adekunle Gold won over ASA with an unoriginal song(Sade being a cover of One direction story of my Life).
I give up...

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by toprealman: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
kingsilly:

not just that,Adekunle Gold won over ASA with an unoriginal song(Sade being a cover of One direction story of my Life).
I give up...
Laughable innit?
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by leksbore(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
jaymejate:
bros u don't know small doctor? DAT means u no dey street Oo,,,,if truly they used votes,,small doctor would have won cause mostly ghettos n street love d guy die,,,,he is popular on d street.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nosainwe(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
jaymejate:
best street inspired song
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nosainwe(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Obipat:
Lil kesh? Does he have lyrics? Can u teach ur little kids kesh songs? BTW how many ppl understand what he says? Even olamide self no get lyrics
but reekado shouldn't have won it,like compare the airplay of woju,shoki and Godwin to katapot

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by luzhioo(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Forget baddo na baba cus no one fight for him before getting to a point of label boss. Nw bad belle start to dey cry wen baddo dey fight for [b][/b]lilkelsh #Bleep dat bastard jazzy for d stament he make to Olamide for saying he should cum and collet d key #Bleep nigga wey ppl dey don
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by UssyFreeesh(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016
I knew Adekunle Gold would win something right from the onset smiley
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by datigbogirl: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Isn't it surprising dat Wizkid won big ds year as opposed to everyone thinking Olamide go win everything?

Starboy Wizzy!

See d omo-ale I wanted to congratulate on twitter e haf block me sha.

basstarrd fvckboy.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by philfrey08: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
dubylhover:
so far bovi is just d one keeping me awake...bovi is just mad D; ....
Eva for just that niggur wey propose

just how did rekado win next rated? shud have been lil kesh...better still kiss Daniel..but rekado? hooooowwwwwww??

as for jazzy and olamide fiasco, both parties wrong... *in Kendrick voice* grown men should shud Neva bite their tongues
Nyammah... who is lil kesh? Wat nonsense dors he sing"just noise".... his songs IRRITATE MY EARS
Kiss Daniel.... just okay
Reekado.... his voice off studio is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by AybeeWon: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sanni Abbas known by his stage name AB1, is a fast paced rapper with awesome delivery, versatility and impeccable wordplay ability. He is a student of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria studying Computer Science. After the successful release of Fi le (Don't Touch it), the beast incarnate himself unleashes another single off the Alhaji: Tha Mixtape 2.0 album, titled "Momentum" which shows the significant balance between "MASSIVE punches" driven at "high VELOCITY" which in physics means "Mass X Velocity." Download the superb freestyle below and see what true hip-hop is all about.
DOWNLOAD HERE!!!
https://justrndy./2015/12/31/momentumfreestyle-by-ab1-download/
Re: Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 by Nosainwe(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guys,why is olamide obsessed with red disposable cups

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – Chinko (mp3 Download) / Headies 2019 Awards Live Updates: 13th Edition / Naija Music Request Thread Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.