Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer (26104 Views)

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by destroj(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2016
four?
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by saintkel(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Freiden:
Well, I guess the four overstepped their boundaries.

RIP anyway
Can't u for once 4get politics and say sorry? Our youths sef

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by petermichaels(m): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2016
can u count how many pples children book haram has killed? most have even list count. may dia soul rest in peace. we all have such experience.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by missionmex(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
The lecturer dropped his sons and went back home knowing fully well that there was problem between the army and the sect. Why didn't he take his children back home with him ?
maybe he believed that the soldiers will do house to house checking for members, so their leaders home will be safe.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by nike4love: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
Never give your enemy the chance or excuse to strike or attack you. The sect knew that the army was looking for an excuse to deal with them ruthlessly and destroy them but yet went ahead to block the road and refuse the chief of army staff easy passage on government road!!!!!!
It would have been easier for them if it was the convoy of civilian minister of politician that was blocked but instead they stupidly decided to block the road against the military that was already looking for an excuse to attack them

Then clap for the useless military for destroying lives they re meant to protect.
Mchwwwww

4 Likes

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by kristisking(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Why are these people not saying the truth? They have been lieing about the whole thing. I am not justifying the high handedness of the nigerian army, but the truth is that those shiites got what they bargained for. To say that the army was not provoked is a big lie.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2016
So your children were part of the shiite members abi... like fada lyk sun
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Menace2Society(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2016
dirolad:
Chisos Ooo, 4 at once? Check d bad thing you have done in the past, or na wu u offend for school? Dem dey do u big time.
undecided
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by XOGBADO(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
The lecturer dropped his sons and went back home knowing fully well that there was problem between the army and the sect. Why didn't he take his children back home with him ?
gbam!! Exactly what i was thinking. Somehow dis shiite guys believe in violencesad

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by legaxi(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2016
dirolad:
Chisos Ooo, 4 at once? Check d bad thing you have done in the past, or na wu u offend for school? Dem dey do u big time.

Very well said,
Those ABU lecturers no dey look Uche face at all, whenever they one fall person hand them go quark the person for leg until all the body touch ground.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Benbee(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Nalikedis:
Why call Bishop Kukah and Rev Hayab instead of Imam of Zaria and Kaduna governor who are fellow moslems? It is write up like this one that made that useless Iranian professor on press TV accuse CAN. it was individuals like Dr Waziri that gave the Iranians false information involving CAN in their sectarian genocide. Vanguard reported he called Bishop Kukah and Hayab like say the reverend gentle men have knowledge and wherewithal to stop the ongoing carnage. Vanguard need to take this report down there site because it portrays the the two reverend gentle men as having influence in government to stop the military or otherwise.
Though it was pathetic, but I think he could not call the Islamic leaders because of past fracas!
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by mabolo: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016
I am super surprised that you have an information about the army planned confrontation with your shiite group but went ahead to take your children to the sheikh house. You took your children to the slaughter house and went back home. Allahu subhanatahu wataala will ask you on the day of judgement to account for those children. you had access to information but the feeling of every shiite that apart from their Imam no one else should be respected drove you to send your children to zakzaky house. Inalilahi wainailahi rajiun to the dead but you must account for them on judgement day.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Please if you guys really want to no the real truth check the link below to see what actually transpare between NA and the s h i t people...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsRuwuL9My0&itct=CCkQpDAYACITCPuh1o_visoCFVEMFgodjFALylIZc2hpaXRlIGFuZCB0aGUgYXJteSBjbGFzaA%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by amazingspiderma: 11:00am On Jan 02, 2016
A PhD holder,dropping off his children at a meeting even after hearing gun shots.Wow...

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Benbee(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2016
amazingspiderma:
A PhD holder,dropping off his children at a meeting even after hearing a gun shots.Wow...

Imagine?

3 Likes

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by legaxi(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Karma is indeed a BITCH How many student have you indirectly killed mr lecturer ? tongue tonguetongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by dinggle: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Na wa ooooo

http://www.flipNigeria.com - Sell everything new, used unwanted for fast cash.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by mamaafrik(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
waitOooooo,i'm not Dr. Reid spencer of the FBI by,do you hear gun shots,make enquiry and be told itz military vs. Religious group, and still later put the your 4 kids in the house of the leader of the said religious group and go home with your car empty,hun,thatz 1st,who is that dad that hears of his first kid being gunned and still not receive the 2nd call in his car on his way to fetch the rest,how many hours will it have taken a dad to get them all home in that situation?,thatz 2,wat ideology is Dr. Talking about??,is he saying he knows their ideology is not the commons,hun?,oya eyi amoye ejo ebami wo irinkerindo yio .......,am i the only one smelling this otapiapia

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2016
saintkel:
Can't u for once 4get politics and say sorry? Our youths sef
Sorry to somebody that died for an unjust course....that's like saying sorry to a thief bn killed.....NO WAY. Can't do that. They deserve to die.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by kunzaar83(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Freiden:
Well, I guess the four overstepped their boundaries.

RIP anyway
exactly bro...

If not a lunatic who will see a military man with a gun and he will stand in his front arguing with him over just road to pass? Even the a lunatic that knows what a gun can do won't even try that

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2016
wissenschaften:
you need an electric pole to be forced in to ur asshole for this your comment

Guy, u dey para ooo. Temper justice with mercy nao grin grin grin
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by ERAKAMUS: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
Barbarians!
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by DanielPop(m): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2016
You have invited whatever is coming to you by your heartless comment. I wish you goodluck! angry angry angry undecided
dirolad:

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Daplux4: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2016
What hapened between the army chief and the shitt are called genecide
He gave order to shoot unarmed protestere
The ones who paid his wages
And yet the president is wagging his mouth and talk about corruption
Such thing can only happen in nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by wokomabest(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Muslems are known to be very stubborn People since the begging of the world.as a father one of your primary obligations is not only to provide food for your children but to also protect them from danger.you took them with your own to the venue and you heard gun shot telling you that the area is not safe all you ought to do is to drive them home from where you brought the poor children.but due to that stubbornness I said about; you went and dropped them at the war front.are you dropping them there that they are soldiers or what? May God forgive you and your ignorance.cos you just killed those innocent children for nothing
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by begwong: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2016
MALLAM JUST SAY YOUR KIDS COMMITTED SUICIDE. HOW I WISH YOU WERE AMONG THOSE KILLED SEF. THOSE SECTS MEMBERS ARE VAGABONDS, WHY SHOULD THE CREATE THERE SEPERATE CALIPHATE IN NAIJA. Next TIME OPERATION SHOULD BE OPERATION WIPE ALL SHIITES IN NAIJA....
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by dubemivan(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2016
I know I shouldnt be insultive but seriously I sometimes feel like slapping some people into the GRAVE. I am not interested to know who was wrong and who was right. This Dr. Waziri should bear his pain in peace without any sympathy!
How can a man with the premonition that military are planning to strike and though sensing DANGER by hearing gunshot still drop his four children at the middle of it? again why did he left? he should have stayed too.
Mtcheeeew.... i doubt if there is any aorta of truth in this story, i want to believe this is coined to disdain the military. False religion! false people!! false story!!!
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by fuchong(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2016
A lecturer that can allow his children to trek from kano to Zaria. hmmmmmm .if those children were to come back to life they would have blame him for everything that happened to them.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by sellYourCar: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by sammyscholar(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2016
I smell lies. This message is nothing but a deceptive one.

Lie no. 1:
They got an intelligent hint six months earlier that the NA was planning to come after them. Yet, they went ahead to mount a blockade and wouldn't allow the NA access to government road. Have they planned to take it down with NA? Is not that offensive?

Lie no. 2:
The children where shot at different hours (according to him) and they all called him after they where shut- one after the other. Is not it funny again, or might I say weird? How come that everyone of them had the strength to call him before giving up? Those who were shot on the leg could still be taken to be true; but what about the lady that was shot on the belly? she still had the strength to call her dad before she died? Seemed like a cooked-up story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by dustmalik: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2016
I'm not one to wish people evil, because I have a family too. But I must say that this story is concocted. In fact, Vanguard's editor should be arrested for putting up this fake story.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by ncpat(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Jazzlite:

•Dr Waziri Isa Gwantu

Narrating the events that led to the black Saturday, Dr Waziri said there was no premonition that something ominous was lurking in the corner when[b] he drove his children to the Shiite headquarters along Sokoto road to perform the Malud ceremony on the First day of the month of the birth of prophet Muhammad.[/b]

According to him, “it was the first day of the month which our prophet, Mohammed was born so we usually organize Maulud Programme on the first day of the month. On that very day, I took my children in my car to the venue Of the Programme. But on getting to a certain point, I heard gun shots and the roads were blocked.

I asked and was told that there was a misunderstanding between the military and the Shiites. I wasn’t surprised hearing this because six months before then, our sheikh had informed us that he got security reports that the military was trying to perfect a scenario where they would tell the world that the military was attacked by the Shiites and then use that as an excuse to descend on every member of the movement.

Bearing that in mind, I decided to take the children to the Sheikh’s house thinking that would be a safe place to stay until the crisis subsided after which we would then go back for the Programme. I dropped them and went back to the house at about 5pm leaving an instruction that when the Sheikh is ready for the Programme, they should call me”

But when the call eventually came from one of his sons at about 10pm, it was not to report that the sheikh, (El Zakzaky) was ready for the programme but that one of his sons had been shot by the army at the residence of the leader of the Shiite in Nigeria. The first instinct as a father was to rush to where his son was shot but he was told by the son that all the roads leading to the sheikh’s residence had been blocked by the army. While still weighing his options, another of his son called to informed him that the army were pointing their guns at him.

“One hour later, he called me to say he had been shot in the leg. I could hear gun shots in the back ground. At about 1 am, l got another call but this time from my daughter to inform me that she was shot on her belly. She was crying and I couldn’t go to help them because the roads leading to the residence was blocked.

“On the following day, my eldest son called to tell me that there were corpses everywhere and he was among the few surviving souls in the place. I encouraged him to keep praying and as we were talking, he informed me that they were approaching him with guns and that he isn’t sure his father will get to speak with him again . Shortly after, the line went off. He was also killed.

“The one that first called me on Saturday night told me that he was dying because of the loss of so much blood. I was devastated because I could not go to help them. I called Reverend Father Matthew Kukah to appeal to government to stop the killing in Zaria. I also called Reverend Hayap in Kaduna and reported to him what was going on” he lamented.

Reacting to the allegations that the Shiites provoked the military by first attacking them which drew the ire of the military, Dr Waziri said the allegation was meant to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. According to him,the Shiites do not believe in violence as it is against the dictate of Islam. He wondered why people who accused the Shiites of keeping weapons were not able to produce one single victim among the security forces that were said to have been attacked.

“We don’t believe in weapons. We don’t believe in killing. We are not ISIS or Boko Haram who call themselves Sunnis” he fumed. He said what was most painful was the fact that as the only graduate in his family, he believed that he would train his children to become useful citizens that would contribute to the development of the country. He did not only lose them but he also did not have the dignity of praying for and giving them a befitting burial as they were all allegedly burnt and given mass burial by the army.
•The four children killed

•The four children killed

“What is even more painful is that after killing these children, they denied us access to their corpses so that we could pray for them and bury them appropriately. They were buried in mass graves. What offense have we committed to deserve this kind of oppression? Even Boko Haram that are known to be the worst killers in the world are not treated this way” he cried.

Though devastated by the death of his four children, Dr Waziri said he and his wife have taken solace in the fact that even prophets were killed for what they believed in. “Jesus Christ was killed according to the biblical narration. How did his mother take it? She left things to God. Prophets of God were killed in the past. All the children of Prophet Mohammed were killed. They referred everything to divine justice. We have overcome it. We have left everything to God”

And for the government and the security services, Dr Waziri have a defiant message for them: “I have fourteen children so the government still has ten more to kill. If they think that killing will kill an ideology, they are in for surprise” he said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/how-nigerias-military-killed-my-4-children-in-one-night-abu-lecturer/

seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Let us be sincere here, this Dr. Waziri killed his children, you dropped your children knowing that there is a gunshot and you quietly went home to rest. Wise man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Covers ThisDay Style / Here Are The 17 Finalists who seek to succeed Buhari / Villagers Erect Statue Of Governor Umahi In Ebonyi Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.