Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer (26105 Views)

IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by akyus(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
What would you do if your biological dad says he does not mind using you as a sacrifice to preserve an ideology?
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by lawydewy(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2016
To me this story is invalid!
You can't making calls at gun point! if you can,then you up for something.

A PHD holder/lecturer for that matter,dropped his children and went back home knowing fully well and there was an info 6mouths ago that there was problem between the army and the sect. Why didn't he take his children back
home with him ? He has been brainwashed by shiit to an extent he dropped those children, not taking them back to his staff quarter /his house. I dey small fishy......
Why didn't you people blow the alarm b4 the attack
Last year, Press TV(Iranian media) were accusing Jonathan gvt and CAN becos they are Christian. The Dr Waziri was now calling Bishops to intevene. May be Dr Waziri or Vanguard is not getting it right. This news is misinforming!
Get your fact right VANGUARD!
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by afonjay: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Sorry Gambari lecturer. U had information of attack 6 months ago n u alive dat attack was set still u still took ur children to the peak of the attack n ur children was consumed. Why r u complaining ?? I beleived u ve prepared against dis attack since 6months back u were overpower by military. As u can see now BH harram re more better than u in strategy. Military are still waiting for remaining 10 children after all ur oga already lost 6 children when next u ve another procession without aproval 4rm gvt to block RD, more bullets re still available 4rm military armoury . Is this what islam is teaching us? Is dis definition islam. go n chk ur Quran about leadership. Is ibrahim shakshaky a leader of kaduna or zaria in precise or leader of nigeria n he ask u n ur children to nigeria RD !!!! Bushit mallam.. Am a musilim to the last my day on earth . When u check the history of shiite n sunni they were like political parties one with minority n the other one ws with majority..

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Jazzlite: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2016
he should be sacked from ABU ASAP..... he's got a funny ideology....if he can sacrifice his kids...he can murder other people's kids without batting
an eyelid

ncpat:

Let us be sincere here, this Dr. Waziri killed his children, you dropped your children knowing that there is a gunshot and you quietly went home to rest. Wise man.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by jamst2(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
urbanmonk:
Burutai ICC awaits you and bubu
abeg help me tell them ooo
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by missyadorable(f): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
So? What's paining him now?
The losers are the dead children and their mother(who must have attained menopause)
Dr Waziri is a MAN and can have as many children as possible.Its just to impregnate 4 women and have 4 or more children..Wonder why he is sad
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by 9icelag: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bearing that in mind, I decided to take the children to the Sheikh’s house thinking that would be a safe place to stay until the crisis subsided after which we would then go back for the Programme. I dropped them and went back to the house at about 5pm leaving an instruction that when the Sheikh is ready for the Programme, they should call me”.

You took your children to the shiek's house and went back home. something is fundamentally wrong with the way you reason or you deliberately left them there to beef up the others

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Jabioro: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
...he has ten more children to offer, if the military think they need to kill more against their ideology.....religion blindness.mtweew

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by onatisi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
missionmex:
maybe he believed that the soldiers will do house to house checking for members, so their leaders home will be safe.
that man is presently regretting his stupid actions because the first question any sensible father or man will ask him is "why didn't you take your 4 sons home with you till the situation normalized"? Or at least take 2 of them with him? And in the real sense of it no responsible normal thinking parent would have even left the place,he should have stayed to make sure those boys are safe and are not in danger,his wisdom could have saved those boys lives but instead he drove and went home. There is more to the story and the man is economical with the truth

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by kunle75(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
The lecturer dropped his sons and went back home knowing fully well that there was problem between the army and the sect. Why didn't he take his children back home with him ?

Thank you my brother,even when their was a security report by the shite leader that there will be a pr-meditated attack on their group the supposed academic doctor still went ahead and sent his kids to the trouble spot.

Am sorry no pity for him.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by saintaustine(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
What kind of a father, haven noticed danger, would drop his children around that vicinity, and then go home to relax.
What stops him from taking the children back home and bringing them back in his car since transport fare has been ruled out.
Am highly disappointed in him, he ought to have known that his children would be safer with and around him.
He should stop lamenting, since, he didn't play his role well as a father.

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by onatisi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
ncpat:

Let us be sincere here, this Dr. Waziri killed his children, you dropped your children knowing that there is a gunshot and you quietly went home to rest. Wise man.
he went back home to fuckb the boys mama so that they will produce more shites
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Begha(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Eyaaa, but well na una muslims d cause am
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
kunle75:

Thank you my brother,even when their was a security report by the shite leader that there will be a pr-meditated attack on their group the supposed academic doctor still went ahead and sent his kids to the trouble spot.

Am sorry no pity for him.
As crazy as shekau is ,he will not drop his 4 sons in a war zone and go home .
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by deloon(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
dirolad:
Chisos Ooo, 4 at once? Check d bad thing you have done in the past, or na wu u offend for school? Dem dey do u big time.
Such a stupid thing to say.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Ziggyblaze: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
eagleeye2:
Why are people not asking these type of questions?
The Army committed extra judicial killings and we seem not to bother much. Who knows where and when next the army may decide to strike.
shut up, didnt u watch d video wen d sect members were hitting generals on d chest, didnt u see dem with machets, gario & so on, u just sit down & type poo
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by justmenoni: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Big shame just imagine that sentence..... quote author=Geniro post=41565081]

shame on you. [/quote]
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by crosbreaka: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
saintaustine:
What kind of a father, haven noticed danger, would drop his children around that vicinity, and then go home to relax.
What stops him from taking the children back home and bringing them back in his car since transport fare has been ruled out.
Am highly disappointed in him, he ought to have known that his children would be safer with and around him.
He should stop lamenting, since, he didn't play his role well as a father.

i think all of you people with low intellect and expressing cowardice that portrays mental slavery should shut up.

which parent would see danger and drop his children in it? the father apparently did not envisage that the army would attack the cleric's house and shoot at sight every person in the house or in the Shia mosque. the road block or road incident or road clash (call it as you like) was not inside the house of Zakzaky or inside the Shiite mosque.

there has been past incidents where the army shot at the Shi'ite holding their procession on the road. last year three of Zakzaky's sons were killed. so the lecturer obviously thinks a road block incident would end on the road. the army went on into the house of the cleric and into the Shiite mosque.

and when has it been suicide or a crime to drop one's children in a place of worship? a place of worship is supposed to be holy and God's house.

you all should fear God.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by mohdimplez(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
The lecturer dropped his sons and went back home knowing fully well that there was problem between the army and the sect. Why didn't he take his children back home with him ?
my point exactly! Both sides are not been sincere with what really happened.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Coolgent(m): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
I dont believe this Malam he must be Shiite (Potential bokoharams) his family must be among those barricade the convoy of COAS.
My people those Shiites are deadly sect just like bokoharams. Ask anybody from north particularly Kaduna
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by OlujobaSamuel: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
the lady was shot in the stomach and she was still able to dial your number to speak with you, same for your son.
pls which kind training dem dey give for that base wey give your children that kind strength. I believe the army won't go there with pistol but automatic rifles. Something is missing.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by thugward04: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
readin dis felt like cryin course dis are people i know waziri (mgh)is a good friend of mine only for me to b called nd told he is dead togeda wif is broda tho i guess d military over did dis its an overkill may Allah bless him janatul fridaus
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by drss(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
mabolo:
I am super surprised that you have an information about the army planned confrontation with your shiite group but went ahead to take your children to the sheikh house. You took your children to the slaughter house and went back home. Allahu subhanatahu wataala will ask you on the day of judgement to account for those children. you had access to information but the feeling of every shiite that apart from their Imam no one else should be respected drove you to send your children to zakzaky house. Inalilahi wainailahi rajiun to the dead but you must account for them on judgement day.
so d shiite leader's house is at d roadsite where d coas was blocked
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by papylor007: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
The no. 1 electronic invitation platform in the world..wishes all our esteem client a prosperous new year...save your self the stress of paying to print an invitation card and distributing them...you can do that easily at www.mypartyiv.com , apply for an electronic invitation card or upload your invitation card electronically by giving your friend/guest a kickcode which can be your name or nickname for them to get your invitation card downloaded to there mobile device at there own comfortability...its absolutely free with no fee attach.....share the good news..you might be helping a friend by making them spend less and save more for there event/party.....

Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by neocortex: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
kristisking:
Why are these people not saying the truth? They have been lieing about the whole thing. I am not justifying the high handedness of the nigerian army, but the truth is that those shiites got what they bargained for. To say that the army was not provoked is a big lie.

Is the army some kind of alien monster god that must be worshipped
or they kill you.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by archdaura(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
onatisi:
the idiiiot sacrifice his children to protect their malam . what a terrible bliv
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by saintaustine(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=crosbreaka post=41579124]

i think all of you people with low intellect and expressing cowardice that portrays mental slavery should shut up.

which parent would see danger and drop his children in it? the father apparently did not envisage that the army would attack the cleric's house and shoot at sight every person in the house or in the Shia mosque. the road block or road incident or road clash (call it as you like) was not inside the house of Zakzaky or inside the Shiite mosque.

there has been past incidents where the army shot at the Shi'ite holding their procession on the road. last year three of Zakzaky's sons were killed. so the lecturer obviously thinks a road block incident would end on the road. the army went on into the house of the cleric and into the Shiite mosque.

and when has it been suicide or a crime to drop one's children in a place of worship? a place of worship is supposed to be holy and God's house.

you all should fear God.

Thank you Mr intellectual and the chief of all cowards.
I know you would do worst than that lecturer.
What stops him from taking his children with him, and bringing them back.
Even the lecturer regretted his actions, and you are here trying to defend him.
DUMB ASS like you.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by authority2006(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Freiden:
Well, I guess the four overstepped their boundaries.

RIP anyway
Remember that they were children like you. What boundary did they overstep?
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by authority2006(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
the lady was shot in the stomach and she was still able to dial your number to speak with you, same for your son.
pls which kind training dem dey give for that base wey give your children that kind strength. I believe the army won't go there with pistol but automatic rifles. Something is missing.
You have watched too much movies. A shot to the stomach doesn't mean instant death liked you see in the movies.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by OlujobaSamuel: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
authority2006:
You have watched too much movies. A shot to the stomach doesn't mean instant death liked you see in the movies.
I said where they both got the strength to dial and communicate not where they got life to communicate.
It's not about movie bro, have you seen one with a machete cut and see his reaction.
In the subject matter, it was claimed that there wasn't an attack on the military, so for them to shoot in that instance, it's mostly not a shot to take away a target but multiple shots to cause as much havoc as possible so there is very high probability that the shot is in more than a spot of each individual.
I have been privileged to witness different from of attacks, victims rarely have the strength to carry out any immediate action except having a special training or some rare breed of human.
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by faithful42000: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
pls don't block govt road again. lts a lesson to all , stay out of trouble
Re: How Nigeria’s Military Killed My 4 Children In One Night – ABU Lecturer by Nibeo: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
I do feel for you loosing 4 people like that but we need to ask the right questions and use the brains God gave us.
Any parent will think twice about dropping off people when you already heard there was an upheaval where you were going to. There are so many loopholes in the story :
1. Why continue when you knew there was trouble?
2. Why did you return home alone and waited till the next day before doing anything about your children?
3. As a learned person, why did you not advice your leader accordingly when he told you he had intelligence reports about the army using such opportunity to attack the group?

There are other questions begging to be answered and I implore every reader to think twice before commenting on this story and blaming the army or the group. Something doesn't just seem right with this story.

How FG Plotted Senate Invasion/mace Snatching By Thugs - Wike / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56