Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Venusbetty Is Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Venusbetty Is Beautiful (974 Views)

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 2:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Venusbetty,
I think someone in the moderator rank likes you and cant tolerate my adoration of your beauty. Either that or someone has a crush on me and hates that I like you.

Each time I open post to tell how beautiful you are it dissapears. Anyway, this is letting you know Mayor likes you. Put your pix back in profile.
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
wow!! thanks and I think I like you too

1 Like

Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2016
VenusBetty:

Happy New Year! Even though its two months gone Im going to say Happy Birthday as well.

I usually dont come to romance section. All the women here do yanga too much, they are agberos. I was giving happy new year shoutout to my harem and wanted to bring to romance so all these agbero women see how i roll. Then i spotted you. You are unique! So i updated my new year message with you included.

Its a great honor to have me on your tailfeather. Lol. I only follow beautiful models with intelligence upstairs. Your beauty is rare quality, dark and glowing....raw sensuality! True African Queen. I love it wink

Ms Scorpio, Id love a private chat, one-on-one with you.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2016
When the wedding bells starts to ring don't forget to thank Nairaland
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:
When the wedding bells starts to ring don't forget to thank Nairaland

You want be our Nairaland Maitre de Honor? grin

Thats french! In Yoruba it means Alarina...in English, it means the groom catcher! grin grin grin
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:

You want be our Nairaland Maitre de Honor? grin

Thats french! In Yoruba it means Alarina...in English, it means the groom catcher! grin grin grin
Groom catcher? ... Like you fall and get caught?
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Venusbetty,
The Venus in your name, do you know that is a Yoruba name?

Holla at ya Mayor.... mayorlagos@gmail.com
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Groom catcher? ... Like you fall and get caught?

Lmao! grin grin. All these question sef. You want see wetin i hide for inside this agbada.
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Lmao! grin grin. All these question sef. You want see wetin i hide for inside this agbada.
Ok spill 'em
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
klassiquette:

Ok spill 'em

Spill ke You put jazz for teeth?
Ahh, abeg you for this new year o. Everything must remain in the pouch....everything!

I go thank Nairaland nau, after Venusbetty put me under sheets. I go thank Nairaland plenty.

We go add Nairaland seal join the marriage registry seal nau. But make you step aside so I can see window talk to the chick sef.
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 03, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Spill ke You put jazz for teeth?
Ahh, abeg you for this new year o. Everything must remain in the pouch....everything!

I go thank Nairaland nau, after Venusbetty put me under sheets. I go thank Nairaland plenty.

We go add Nairaland seal join the marriage registry seal nau. But make you step aside so I can see window talk to the chick sef.

I back off bro... Good luck grin
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by kirchofff(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmmm........nawa o
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by Lordprez: 3:21am On Jan 03, 2016
VenusBetty:
that ultimate friendzone statement

#BuhThen_WetinConsignMecry
Re: Venusbetty Is Beautiful by MayorofLagos(m): 3:46am On Jan 03, 2016
Lordprez:

that ultimate friendzone statement

#BuhThen_WetinConsignMecry

Na God i take beg you...no throw water for my garri o! I like as e dey so.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Not Live Together With Your Boo Before Marriage.. / A Letter To The Naija Guy Whose Babe Has Turned To An ATM Machine / I Want Divorce, Otherwise My Wife Will Kill Me (EXPOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.