Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? (63763 Views)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Headies Award 2018 Winners Full List / Headies Award 2016 Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by shollay09(m): 3:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Last year, twas davido vs whizkid, meekmill vs drake, and dis year, we gon be kickstarting it wif olamide and don jazzy... But wah me know be say age no be definition of wisdom... See no reason why olamide go use d f**k word and also why don jazzy go mention name.. Immatured minds grin but come to speak of it, who go fight for KISS DANIEL??

9 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by obizzy(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
mekzybling:
Olamide said the truth in an insulting way ... But it was a great an extremely matured response from Don Jazzy ... IMO

What truth

Korede Bello and kiss Daniel are better contenders than lil Kesh (my opinion)

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by mrmofasa(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy needed not to have responded. Olamide was clearly a bit high judging by the red plastic cups with him and his crew's and should have been ignored.

The matter could have been settled privately but Don Jazzy's response may have turned this to an all-out beef war.

Something the music industry does not need now.

5 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by vecman22(m): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a fool...reekado is better dan lil kesh any day any time...reekado has content

20 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2016
profjones:
i fink lil kesh was d favourite for d next rated award. wat happened dis year is a replica of wat happened last year wen reekado banks won d award of 'the rookie of d year', wen we were all expecting to hear lil kesh's name bin called. Badoo kind of dissapointed me wen he banged d mic on stage, < maturity. Still a die-hard fan of Badoo thou...

He also spilled his kai-kai on stage , so uncultured

3 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by sigarray: 3:49am On Jan 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:
Don't forget the award was by votes & not by number of hits
. yes was by vote but underground son jazzy used money to favaour bank. and for the record , na everybody love awards.

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by nerdymufasa(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
would u have voted for Ricardo?

Yes, for next rated though but not artiste of the year

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by BoiledPlantain: 3:52am On Jan 02, 2016
iamkneeyi:
Don jazzy dey pretend...you no like award and you did sign of the cross at Bovi pranks....shiooo..
Bros u wicked ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by mamawin(f): 3:56am On Jan 02, 2016
ugosly:
Too bad, Olamide behaved immaturely but Don Jazzy hitting back was a lot more immature, even Bovi did not help matters with that expensive prank.
I believe there are more subtle ways. Of airing your grievance or dissatisfaction without making it obvious on the spot but then such is what you get when you allow alcohol take over your sense of reasoning.
You are most on point. you're not there yet until you learn to stomach/hide your anger. so much fuss about an award?
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Mohderry(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Epic response from Don jazzy... I feel it all a cheap publicity stunt... 5 years from now will Shoki still be relevant... exactly what MI said make good music any generation would listen to it and enjoy... Very childish Behaviour from Olamide although Jazzy didn't help matters by calling out Olamide, but he had to do it so as to show support for his proteges

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by JonSnow(m): 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
lakkexide:
Olamide said the truth..... Just in provoking way not insulting way at all. Besides he is not directing his words to don jazzy....doh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3248581_img20160102034257317_jpeg54046ecec780d210e6ac79fca9bb8625

really _nigga?
undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Let's be honest with ourselves, Reekado or Kiss Daniel deserved the award and Reekado won. Lil Kesh sings trash, hits but still trash. Olamide acted stupidly, you can be from the street but he shouldn't keep acting like he's some demi-god. He said he was only protecting Kesh, i think Don Jazzy also protected Reekado. Saying your boy deserved the award meant Reekado didn't and no sane manager would stand for that.
Let Kesh put in more hard work and he wouldn't even need Headies' car sef.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:06am On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:
Olamide is a fool...reekado is better dan lil kesh any day any time...reekado has content
God bless you for this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:

Yes, for next rated though but not artiste of the year
funny you. Amidst kiss, lil kesh and korede. Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:07am On Jan 02, 2016
Mohderry:
Epic response from Don jazzy... I feel it all a cheap publicity stunt... 5 years from now will Shoki still be relevant... exactly what MI said make good music any generation would listen to it and enjoy... Very childish Behaviour from Olamide although Jazzy didn't help matters by calling out Olamide, but he had to do it so as to show support for his proteges

So on point .

Olamide remains a child and he acted it

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by profjones(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 02, 2016
Mohderry:
for his children

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Let's be honest with ourselves, Reekado or Kiss Daniel deserved the award and Reekado won. Lil Kesh sings trash, hits but still trash. Olamide acted stupidly, you can be from the street but he shouldn't keep acting like he's some demi-god. He said he was only protecting Kesh, i think Don Jazzy also protected Reekado. Saying your boy deserved the award meant Reekado didn't and no sane manager would stand for that.
Let Kesh put in more hard work and he wouldn't even need Headies' car sef.

Loving this !!!

Lil kesh is all about trash...... That's all
Banks / or Kiss Daniel deserved that award

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by law3nity2: 4:11am On Jan 02, 2016
Ive never been a big fan of Olamide but after tonight I dey feel d guy, he did what he ought 2 do but in an improper way... as 4 Don Jazzy ihm fall hands Badoo neva directed d words 2 him. I expected him 2 just make a joke awta it or beta still shuuun d mata.

14 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Deeypeey(m): 4:11am On Jan 02, 2016
na Bovi spoil d show na,na him cause am cheesy ....y him dey talk about beefs in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Mohderry:
the dance alone has blown the airwaves. Even pastors now dance shoki. So what are u telling me?

7 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by paloncy: 4:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Nawa ooooo the both of dem f**kup big tym ......very unpleasant way to start a new year
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by mikemodel24: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2016
shollay09:
Last year, twas davido vs whizkid, meekmill vs drake, and dis year, we gon be kickstarting it wif olamide and don jazzy... But wah me know be say age no be definition of wisdom... See no reason why olamide go use d f**k word and also why don jazzy go mention name.. Immatured minds grin but come to speak of it, who go fight for KISS DANIEL??
that what olamide was doing fight for his brother
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by paloncy: 4:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Loving this !!!

Lil kesh is all about trash...... That's all
Banks / or Kiss Daniel deserved that award

Na u know ooooo wetin reakado abi wat eva his name is sabi............even korede deserves d award pass dat reakado
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by shollay09(m): 4:23am On Jan 02, 2016
mikemodel24:

that what olamide was doing fight for his brother
fine, he aired his own opinion but if he actually wanna do dat for kesh, he shldnt av done it in a destructive manner

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by dancrux(m): 4:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Am really disappointed with the both dudes,cmon una past dis shit nah..
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by mikemodel24: 4:26am On Jan 02, 2016
shollay09:
fine, he aired his own opinion but if he actually wanna do dat for kesh, he shldnt av done it in a destructive manner
and olamide was directing it to banks or jazzy bt to headies

imagine what d guy dat present m.i award.he said m.i sings what i understand
Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by nerdymufasa(m): 4:27am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
funny you. Amidst kiss, lil kesh and korede. Funny you.

I wasn't joking, Reekado sounds different & promising, i've heard on d radio where people rate him higher than korede...

Just my opinion though, I mean person don win hyundai I dey here dey judge

6 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 02, 2016
shollay09:
he reacted maturely and his opinion was directed to the organizers, not donjazzy. I see an end to donjazzys career.

6 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Mohderry(m): 4:28am On Jan 02, 2016
udmbat:
the dance alone has blown the airwaves. Even pastors now dance shoki. So what are u telling me?
Pastors used to dance Azonto garala and others before them it's the turn of shoki.... B4 this year runs out a new dance step will come out

5 Likes

Re: Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2016
nerdymufasa:

I wasn't joking, Reekado sounds different & promising, i've heard on d radio where people rate him higher than korede...

Just my opinion though, I mean person don win hyundai I dey here dey judge
let's see how it ends. God will surely uplift us this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Luciferous Artwork: Muslim Group Reports 'one Davido Adeleke' To IGP Egbetokun / Beyonce’s Daughter, Blue Ivy, Gets First Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.