Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Olamide And Don Jazzy Fights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide And Don Jazzy Fights (872 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / List Of People Tonto Dikeh Has Had Fights And Fallouts With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Don Jazzy Fights by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:20am On Jan 02, 2016
The next rated award was given to Teekado banks. This caused a spark between olamide and don't jazzy.
When olamide came excuted Adekunle Gold to collect the award... olamide said ....quote- Lil keshi is our next rated.
Then when Don jazzy came on stage he said ....I quote- I don't like awards, I came here because of my kids...then he said ...egbor Olamide if you want the car come and take it......I told my boys I'll buy them a car.
Re: Olamide And Don Jazzy Fights by blackb2(m): 3:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmm...
N kan n bee cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Wicked Photo A Nigerian Made Of Korede Bello / Gumsu Sani Abacha Bags Grand DiplĂ´me Certificate At Le Cordon Bleu Paris(photos) / Grammy Awards 2016 Worst Dressed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.