Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha (10440 Views)

Women Help Me: I Know I Can Invest In My Children's Lives. / J.t. Tom West Is Dead! / New Pictures Of My Children Tom And Aicha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nana(f): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2005
okay o,whitie,i don hit u up.So tell me...... grin
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by adesodgi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2005
am not whitie and i have nothing to tell miya lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nana(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2005
adesodgi:

am not whitie and i have nothing to tell miya lipsrsealed
Sodgi,i didn't know u were in da house and moreover, i was referring to whiteshark and not You!!!(or u just wanted me to know u were around?)
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2005
nferyn 4get u then
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2005
My thread's been hijacked undecided
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Scorpio(f): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2005
sorry dude, i promise to flog da offenders cheesy
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2005
Scorpio:

sorry dude, i promise to flog da offenders cheesy

Wanna see that... you'll bring a camera, won't you? grin grin
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2005
scorpio always tryin ta hit ppl.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Scorpio(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2005
hi sexy cheesy cheesy @ nferyn, you bet cheesy
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2005
smiley
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by whiteshark(m): 1:21am On Dec 06, 2005
nferyn:

My thread's been hijacked undecided

Sorry my broda, nah so we dey do 4 Africa, ur tin nah my own and my tin nah ur's

Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by ty4eva(f): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2006
Wat a luvly sey of kids.........
oh my i admire ur kid and ur marriage as a whole
My regard to dem.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nicetohave(m): 5:36am On Jan 15, 2006
Im seeing this for the first time, now nferyn this is simply adorable.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2006
thx again for the compliments smiley smiley
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by c0dec(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2006
huh? nferyn isn't nigerian? wow. nice kids BTW.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by mizkay(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2006
nferyn - MUCH praise to you!!!! from the pics and the way you allude to your lovely wife, surely you are the purrrrfect dad and husband! I am still praying for my own beloved and kids.......one day one day.....but anyway, you have you there a very lovely little family......parlez vous francais?
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2006
mizkay:

nferyn - MUCH praise to you!!!! from the pics and the way you allude to your lovely wife, surely you are the purrrrfect dad and husband! I am still praying for my own beloved and kids.one day one day.but anyway, you have you there a very lovely little family.parlez vous francais?
Enter autres, mais je ne suis pas francophone, je suis néerlandophone (I'm not a native French speaker, my mother tongue is Dutch)
Merci à tous pour les compliments smiley
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by virozuru(f): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2006
your children are very beautiful.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by truthhurts(f): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2006
youe kids are simply adorable, am sure your wife is proud of you trying to associate with her people thumbs up Nferyn you a great person cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2006
Many thanks again for all the compliments. I will try to post new pictures in the coming days

And please, all of you married couples with children, follow my example. I just love to see those pictures.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nicetohave(m): 4:22am On Jan 21, 2006
nferyn:

And please, all of you married couples with children, follow my example. I just love to see those pictures.

embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by kechy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2006
Nice Pictures + Adorable kids + great family.

Nferyn, you really love and care about your family.
Please keep it up.

I hope NLs follow in your stead= be proud of what you've got + don't hesitate to share.

May God God keep and bless you and your family.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by kingJasper(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2006
This is great.
Now I want to get married.
Will Hottie accept me?
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by UsherGurl(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2006
Very nice family! Kisses for Lil' T-tom- grin grin kiss
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by Olorididan(m): 2:43am On Feb 10, 2006
...Nice....

U have a wonderful beautifull family..... and ..

....(even though U dont believe in God).....

GOD BLESS U ALL..... ALLWAYS
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by chinani(f): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2006
NFERYN, lovely, lovely family! Your Tom's a handsome boy. I can see all the ladies are already planning to marry him. smiley Your daughter has beautiful eyes. She's so cute! Aren't you tempted to dress up all the time and just spoil her!?! What does Aicha mean? My fondest regards to your wife. She must be a very proud & happy lady. All these pics make me impatient to be married. Gosh, I need to age faster or at least met somebody. It's so wonderful that you value what you have!!! It's special.
For whatever reason I also thought your name was from Southern Nigeria or Ibibio or something. I even pronounced it that way in my head.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by kimba(m): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2006
@nferyn

hey, CONGRATS!!!
what a nice family you have, great son, great daughter and great wife, and you yourself are just wonderful. Great pics, Yup, i thought you were a Nigerian until I read your other posts, but all the same, you are welcome on Nairaland, and dont bother, you are a Nigerian right here on nairaland. Your son is a very handsome boy, does he like to body build? he'll make a great dark-toned hunk, and your daughter a fashion model. Suppose she was a teenager now, maybe we could have started negotiating for a bride-price grin grin grin hahahahaha

i just finished reading the 11-pages @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=2598.msg91683#msg91683, and i thought i was going to sleep. Now im still hooked, now im going to sleep.

IF YOU ARE A NLANDER AND YOUVE NOT READ THIS THREAD
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=2598.msg91683#msg91683,
YOU'RE STILL MISSING SOMETHING
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by chinani(f): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2006
I agree w/ Kimba about the courtship story. It's such a great story. I wish I could think of more adjectives just to describe. It's definitely a story for the grandchildren. And to think some people say "school" when their children asked how they met. Yes, I think most if not all women want to meet their husbands like that. A waterfall out of what seems to be a few drops from the faucet. Yes, good story.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2006
Thanks Chinani and Kimba for the kind words
To was not yet 6 on most of these picures, as for his muscles, it runs in my wife's family, he won't have to body build at all. Anyway, when Aicha will be a little older, I wil have to find drastic measures to keep the boys at bay grin the wahala already started and she's just in nursery school grin grin undecided
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by hotangel2(f): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2006
Can i be the female version of R.Kelly? I want your little boy, he's so ?sexy? Awww, cute lil muffins you have there. And your wife's soo pretty.
Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2006
A few more pictures: Aicha eating and my wife and her siser

Re: Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha by nferyn(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2006
And 2 more of Tom and Aicha
Aicha is and arab name and it means desert rose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Directions To N.s.t.a's Lagos Garage.. / Woman Delivers Mermaid Baby / Video Of Nigerian University HOD Caught Pants Down With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.