Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen (25612 Views)

Leagoo S9: The “first Ever Android Iphone X” / Unboxing Of (BLUBOO XFIRE2) / List Of Phones With Side Sim Slots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by papylor007: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
The no. 1 electronic invitation platform in the world..wishes all our esteem client a prosperous new year...save your self the stress of paying to print an invitation card and distributing them...you can do that easily at www.mypartyiv.com , apply for an electronic invitation card or upload your invitation card electronically by giving your friend/guest a kickcode which can be your name or nickname for them to get your invitation card downloaded to there mobile device at there own comfortability...its absolutely free with no fee attach.....share the good news..you might be helping a friend by making them spend less and save more for there event/party.....

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by luxpopuli: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
3 Sims Chinese android?
I still enjoy my Asus ZenFone Selfie
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by writemeshyahoo: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
kasysleek:

i dont mislead people am serious about wat i do.
thanks for the info tho, going to edit d headline.

Its not your fault because I checked online and found the same misleading statements even on the manufacturers website. Abeg leave it bro.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
SailorXY:
why not?
Not a fan of owing 10 lines. Using 2 sims is cuz if bad network in my hood. Though the 3 SIM phone will be good for some people.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by ceejayal(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
No be only bluboo na buboy for Philippine movie...this one fit catch fires for person hand as the name implies grin grin grin
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by CandyBar: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
You get what you pay for.....A Kia with 3 Engines can never compare to a BMW.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by AndyAustin(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kill urself...
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by MightyFortress: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cool
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by CandyBar: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
You get what you pay for.....A Kia with 3 Engines can never compare with a BMW.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by simplisity(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
mifavour:
Good for business men and women. Instead of going about with 3 chinkos
Seconded, especialy to my ibo brothers.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Tnesbe: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
NEW WORKING IMEI FOR FREE MTN 2GO 3GB+ 60MB DATA http://ictarenal..com/2016/01/new-mtn-2go-mb-imei-for.html
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by mifavour(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
simplisity:
Seconded, especialy to my ibo brothers.

I'm one of them o
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by pythondjango(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
DeejayTafari:
China una no dey ever disappoint, as far as I can do my glo bis on it, browse unlimited with psiphon nd watch my YouTube videos then m alright with it. phone na phone.... whether from china or Canada.
Greetings sir,pls how do you use psiphon to browse unlimitedly,pls teach me.
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by simplisity(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
mifavour:

I'm one of them o
Wow! I greet, my beautiful sister. Udo adikwa?
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by mifavour(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
simplisity:
Wow! I greet, my beautiful sister. Udo adikwa?

ife Nile di si mma
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
DeejayTafari:
China una no dey ever disappoint, as far as I can do my glo bis on it, browse unlimited with psiphon nd watch my YouTube videos then m alright with it. phone na phone.... whether from china or Canada.
supposing you move to another location were glo isn't stable, what would you do?
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by simplisity(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
mifavour:

ife Nile di si mma
Idi sharp! May God fulfil all the good ur heart desires this new year. It is ur year of total breakthrough, enjoy. Happy new
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by simplisity(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
mifavour:

ife Nile di si mma
Idi sharp! May God fulfil all the good ur heart desires this new year. It is ur year of total breakthrough, enjoy. Odigolugi na mma.

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

supposing you move to another location were glo isn't stable, what would you do?
so far glo has been stable, I think it's one of the most stable network in Nigeria sef
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
DeejayTafari:
so far glo has been stable, I think it's one of the most stable network in Nigeria sef
that is not totally true. travel around the 774 local government and see for yourself
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by ecstasy37(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Wow ...I can switch between eti chat lack, mtn Bblited and glo bis easily
Re: Bluboo Xfire2: The First Ever Android Phone With 3 Sim Slots And Big Screen by Karlifate: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
KomradeKorsche:
Woow The Slots to Heaven, Hell Fire and Purgatory.

LMAO! cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.