Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,746 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

List Of Winners From The Headies 2015 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / List Of Winners From The Headies 2015 (775 Views)

Here Is Full List Of All The Winners From The Headies Awards 2016 / Full List Of Winners At The #TFAA2016 / List Of Artist That Have Won The Headies Next Rated Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Winners From The Headies 2015 by Dekingmoses(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2016
The Headies has officially set off the awards season this year with the 10th edition of it's annual ceremony celebrating Nigerian music talent. The event currently being held at Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos is being hosted by Nigerian comedian, Bovi and dance queen, Kaffy. The event was originally scheduled to hold on December 30, 2015 but was postponed to January 1, 2016. View the list of winners from the Headies 2015 below: Headies Hall of Fame 2Face Idibia Best Street-Hop Artiste Olamide ('Bobo') Best Pop Single 'Godwin' by Korede Bello Best Male Performance Timi Dakolo (‘Wish me well’) Best R&B single ‘Wish me well’ by Timi Dakolo Best rap single ‘King kong’ by Vector Best Vocal Performance (female) Aramide (‘Iwo Nikan) Best Ragga/dancehall single ‘German juice’ by Cynthia Morgan Best Music Video ‘Katapot' (by Reekado Banks, video shot by Unlimited L.A) Best Collaboration 'Local Rappers' - Reminisce ft Olamide, Phyno & StormRex Best Rap Album "Chairman" by M.I Best Music Producer Legendary Beatz ('Ojuelegba') Lyricist On The Roll Vector Next Rated Reekado Banks Revelation of The Year Yemi Alade Recording of the year 'Wish me well' - Timi Dakolo Best Alternative Song 'Sade' - Adekunle Gold Special Recognition Award Don Jazzy Best Pop/R&B Album AYO - Wizkid Artiste of The Year Olamide Song of The Year 'Ojuelegba' - Wizkid Rookie of The Year YCee Princess Irede

Re: List Of Winners From The Headies 2015 by managermahmud: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
No one Is gonna 'drag' artiste of the year with Olamide AKA badoo...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Winners From The Headies 2015 by Dekingmoses(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
but I fink lil kesh deserve an award
Re: List Of Winners From The Headies 2015 by sajbabs(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Is this how this kinda topics are written since you joined NL You killed the Topic before you wrote...forget FP

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday And I Deserve Some Likes / Happy Birthday To Me, Am A Year Older Today!!! / Ekiti Mega Fiesta (the Genesis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.