Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? (4239 Views)

Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back / Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar / Naira Now 172 Naira To A Dollar. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by tenry(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2010
i am planning to give 2million naira to an independent oil$ gas marketer with the return of 100,000 monthly,i considered the pay back to be small, please should i go ahead or look for a better one?please nairalander, i need your response ASAP.Thanks.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by rakkymusty: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2010
the 2 million naira u hv to invest, u said is for oil & gas. y r so sure its only oil & gas that can give u returns on investment?
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by stagger: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2010
tenry:

i am planning to give 2million naira to an independent oil$ gas marketer with the return of 100,000 monthly,i considered the pay back to be small, please should i go ahead or look for a better one?please nairalander, i need your response ASAP.Thanks.

If you are prepared to pay me a consultancy fee of N150,000 every month, I can show you how to use that money in oil and gas business for much more superior returns.

You have to do your business yourself. My company will not collect your money for you to do your business for you. We are not a finance house/wonder bank, and I will encourage you to run away from that mentality too. You just use our consultancy services, do what we ask you and you will make at least N500,000 a month, guaranteed!

U ok with that?
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by monopolist: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
By investing it in Cassava Plantation Agriculture in 2 years we will give you #6Million.
kingolusola@gmail.com

Check CASSAVA PLANTATION BUSINESS thread
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by newworldcapital(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
tenry:

My brother is not only oil and gas that can give you N100,000. And if N100, 000 R.O.I is considerable. Yes, it is. You can reach me on nwcngr@gmail.com If you are interested in my offer "IF YOU ARE INTERESTED".
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by rakkymusty: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
Its cool whn making arrangements with people but wahala whn its time to pay, if you want to know more reach me on dokturonline@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by Tosola: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
From my calculation, the person offering you 100,000.00 is giving you 5% of the capital. I am offering to give 7%. I am also into oil and gas and haulaging and we are looking at injecting some funds into our operation. To check out our authenticity, you can call me on 08052602989, 07043193190 or send a mail to brand.specs@yahoo.com to schedule a meeting either in your office or ours with our lawyer to work out the modalities.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by nthnymarce(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
I have world bank STEP B project for the installation of solar street light for federal girls government college ibuzo, delta state. the documents are verifiable. we can arrange for a meeting and i believe your 2million will create an impact.

IF u are interested,u contact me on 08032165040.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by jumiparet: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
With N2m, I will Generate 100% in 4 Months for you and also,

I will collaterize the Fund for you, meaning that you will not have to worry about the risk as I will cover it on your behalf.

That is 20% Monthly, But you only get to receive both the Principal and Interest at the end of 4 months and return my titled documents back to me.

Call me @ +2348088365849 or send an email to retsonbiz@gmail.com

Regards
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by okgerald(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
Just be careful so your 2million naira won't turn into 0 naira at the end of the day. So many hungry scammers out there o.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by philip0906(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^
Real real hungry scammers grin grin
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by Vampire01: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hello all, what would you do with 2 - 5million , whatis the RoI? Duration? and risk?
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by ologun01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
Hi

Give me the money and i all give you N200 000 everymonth for as long as your money is with me and you would even get your N2M back, this you can have back after 1 year.

I also do petroleum product training

We would sign a memorandum between my company and you legally.

You are sure of your money before the 27th of everymonth,

For more info, call me 08022559660 or mail ologun01@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by bilionaire: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
If you are prepared to pay me a consultancy fee of N150,000 every month, I can show you how to use that money in oil and gas business for much more superior returns.

You have to do your business yourself. My company will not collect your money for you to do your business for you. We are not a finance house/wonder bank, and I will encourage you to run away from that mentality too. You just use our consultancy services, do what we ask you and you will make at least N500,000 a month, guaranteed!

U ok with that?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAGGER, IS THE ROI N500K EXCLUDING YOUR N150K?
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by stagger: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
bilionaire:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STAGGER, IS THE ROI N500K EXCLUDING YOUR N150K?

The guy will just pay me N150,000 a month. he is not giving me the capital. he will use the capital himself to strategically invest in petroleum marketing according to the consultancy we give him. he may make more than 500k, he may make less.

But he will surely make at least 15% on his investment monthly. Best part? he is in direct control of his money, so he does not have to worry about losing it to scammers asking him to give them money to invest for him.

Really why should I ask anyone to give me money to invest for him when he can simply replicate the model I use for himself so he learns and eventually runs his business himself?
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by future007: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
HELLO, IF YOU ARE WHO YOU CLAIM TO BE, I HAVE LPO'S FOR SUPPLIES OF PETROLUEM PRODUCTS IN LAGOS AND ACCROS NIGERIA.
VERY GOOD PROFIT MARGIN ON INVESTMENT.

CONTACT EDWIN ON 08033389765
EMAIL: agboduedwin@yahoo.com

IF WE CAN GET TOGETHER BETWEEN 3.5 million to 3.7 million
We would be way ready to begin with one truck.
We can make a profit margin of N270k for a supply.
That's the deal .
Keep intouch.
Edwin
agboduedwin@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by beula2009: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2010
@STAGGER- am new here  and ve been going tru your posts seems intresting.Your e-addy please,I need to chat with you.thanks.
beula349@yahoo.com
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by stagger: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2010
beula2009:

@STAGGER- am new here  and ve been going tru your posts seems intresting.Your e-addy please,I need to chat with you.thanks.
beula349@yahoo.com

Just send a text to 08027601655 and we can arrange on when to talk.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by estweet267: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by Makecash: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2010
Hello Tenry, I hope you are serious about investing. If you really are, and would like to make a more convincing amount montly, and consistently too, then do me a mail. Its what I do, but please only for those who have made up their mind to make cash.
Mail me.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by yinka2011: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2012
i have been sharing this website with all people here who are interested in investing because it really helps you out. You are giving 2m to oil marketer but i hope there is guarantee of return. you could do well to check out some stock options at the Nigerian stock exchange. thats up to you. i suggest you follow the nigerian investment scene daily at this website and you will be well informed.

E A S Y K O B O .com

sorry i didnt want to give a link because then you may think i am working for them.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by ajadek(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2012
Guy dont be deceive by shadow,if u are confused enought abt d person giving 100k in return and guaranted/security are confused enought better go ahead, but confused him to give u 7% then ask where did person want to be load i means where he want to be raising draft,but i think ur 2m can only trade in dpk now nt pms and ago, even the dpk itself nt for bloody brokers is for some people.pms wil course u over 3m and ago the samething or else d guy av money to add wit ur money, petroleum busines is very save,it back wit strong security and monitory,is nt a seasonal busines,econmics meltdown cant affect ur money like others sector.is a good busines only if u are nt greedy and u meet god fearing people, if anybody promise u 200k dont go there,oil busines has a margin,alot of people run after mirage/shadow.if u av interest i can help u interview the person,dont give ur money to suply or finance lpo,let bank do that for them,if u do be expect story,let me let u go for now.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by Olaisrich(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
just got contract from Telecom  company of zero mobilization,and i will need capital to start up to some level before they start paying me, we can do business together but  i can't gaurantee anything more than 100,000. it will be wise for you to reduce your profit in other to reduce your risk.[email]olaisthinklyrich@yahoo.com[/email]
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
Na wa. See as email addresses dey raise dust for NL.

By the time the dust settle, hope somebody N2m no go don develop wings grin grin grin
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by 4xstore: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2012
Please,there are things you must be conscious of first.It's not about the return.However,please,know what you are doing.With that amount,you are made for life if you learn and conscious to do the right things in the right way.Nigeria market has the highest returns on investment.

I wish you all the best.Please,let your brain and mind be intact.Don't rush to any offer.

But I can see you shinning.
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by papapee: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
can you invest in foodstuff is very lucrative and highly rewarding think about it
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by adetumi: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
What foodstuff, and how does one go about it?
papa pee:

can you invest in foodstuff is very lucrative and highly rewarding think about it
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by papapee: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
we have yam,gari, palmoil and pepper and there are ready buyers for this product
Re: 2 Million Naira To Invest,how Much Can You Pay Back? by agiboma(f): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
My family is in the oil and gas downstream sector. WITH 2M naira you should be getting 200k back monthly 100k per every 1m naira invested. Or buy the petro yourself and go on a 60/40 split of the profit from the sales, depending on how fast the product moves you may make wayyyy more than 200k monthly.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria (poll) / Court Dismisses N50m Globacom’s Suit Against EFCC, Others / How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.