Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (71239 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Harkynkunle(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2016
g
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by free2ryhme: 11:44am On Jan 02, 2016
grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by AJORE(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote.
Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.
U got it right and leaves on Don j fans

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by kels4fun(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2016
KIDS EVERYWHERE YOU GO.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Badex10(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2016
,M
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Sammyramires(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
The last has not been heard about this Twitter Feud @Olamide_Badoo and @Don_Jazzy

I'd rather sit on on the fence till Lalasticlala tells more!!
@$ammyramires cares!!!
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by adrian3000(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Lordave:
This nonsense has taken more than enough space on Nairaland already.
na wetin dem dey like na
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by hollywater: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
Honestly, i don't know why i don't like this dude called Olamide.I only like one of his song (stüpid love )why so much noisea bout him?Mehn team Don baba any day any time.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by preciousMI1(f): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
ok na

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Una jst dey disturb.. My own be say if Kiss Daniel didnt win that award, nxt in line is Lil kesh.. Mavin as a crew are the best but not in individuality..at least so far

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Omotaday(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=GoldenJAT post=41577590]Make we look well o, seems Don jazzy don step on many toes b4 now, 4 olamide 2 blast am 4 Twitter like that, it means he was waiting 4 such an opportunity, and it presented itself on a platter of gold. [/quote yes now. wande and dbanj go dey happy by now. even burna ,wizkid and co. don jazzy na pretender jare. e mad gan,

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Damikevin(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
nonsesnse, we need to stop promoting mediocrity. angry angry angry
Abeg teLl them ooo! "Emi Keshi, Baba shoki, kin ma Ladi, kin ma modi! Is that really worth next rated, abeg, translate those lines to ur elder sister or girlfriend if you think he deserves next rated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by czaratwork: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Make we look well o, seems Don jazzy don step on many toes b4 now, 4 olamide 2 blast am 4 Twitter like that, it means he was waiting 4 such an opportunity, and it presented itself on a platter of gold.
it means you have never been envied. A common hate enriched their love. Even people who know little or nothing concerning the issue will take sides to bring the winning team down. I thought it is about voting the nominees. If you want to win you need to campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. You sore losers can choke to death on the beef you're chewing.
shoroniyen?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by bolex04(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2016
They are street niccurs too...jah bless them
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Seun360(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Last last, Don Jazzy go enter Oba's Lagoon.

Oya make una counter attack me.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by softvio(m): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote.
Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.

ROTFLMAO! Guy u b weyrey!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Lexaccord(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2016
computer0810:
This is why we will neva hav a strong platform in this country,surely 1 person must win d award but d black man mentality to criticize and condemn if not in there favor is d problem we hav,what olamide did on stage was totality uncalled for and only a mad man will say his not referring to don jazzy on dat stage tho don jazzy too is forming too big,actually I know either of reekad,lik kesh or kiss Daniel will with it coz I voted for kiss Daniel over 7 times coz of d quality of his songs...we shud appreciate what we hav...kudos to headies for this great platform and I wish those dat did not win better luck next time...big up to 2face menh

you hit bro. 100 likes
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by tintingz(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2016
RIP Headies award.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by sammyscholar(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
thank you sister. What I see at play here is intelligence and exposure. Now my question is; do those street fans of his heard about the award and voting stuff? If they do, you will agree with me that many of those street guys are not internet savvy; hence, his low votes.

And for the other artistes taking Olamide's side, what I see in them is jealousy.

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by greggng: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
I only hope this olamide childish attitude won't affect his career. You don't come to an occassion attended by responsible people and insult the organisers and at the end throw away the mic in a tout like manner. My advice to olamide is for him to learn the politics aspect of show biz. He calls himself ceo but he doesn't ve the know how to to behave in a socially acceptable manner. The same organisation gave him award and he accepted. We re watching were his childish attitude will lead him. No serious organisation will endorse a tout like olamide. I hope he doesn't blame don jazzy for his show of shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by OCTAVO: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
All of una dey envy Don Jazzy. cheesy

Make una go sleep.

He's been making money before most of you guys came to limelight. And evidently he's one of the most successful.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by agbontan19(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na Thunder go fire all of una wey dey support don jazzy for dat act yesterday... Don jazzy wan prove say he get money and na lil kesh suppose take dat award....FUC K YOU DON JAZZY AND DIJA THE LONG THROAT AND FLAT BREAST..WHo even know if don jazzy bribe the headies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by sarutobie(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
an award based on number of votes, your competitors rallied their fans for votes and succeeded in clinching the award and you come on stage giving the audience the F sign and cussing up and down? then ended the shameless charade by dropping the mic on the stage floor? and people find nothing disrespectful, vulgar and immature about that?? I must have come from mars for how else can I rationalize the decline in morality in this country.

20 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by theyrynsolar(f): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Wande. Coal said " Walking By "

Obviously, he needs the Exercise..

Yes o... The guy is too fat to dance... Amugbo jatijati

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Elomus: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
see as u fine like maami water
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by agbontan19(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na Thunder go fire all of una wey dey support don jazzy for dat act yesterday... Don jazzy wan prove say he get money and na lil kesh suppose take dat award....FUC K YOU DON JAZZY AND DIJA THE LONG THROAT AND FLAT BREAST..WHo even know if don jazzy bribe the headies?

YBNL DEY DON KNOW!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by bonechamberlain(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Damikevin:
Abeg teLl them ooo! "Emi Keshi, Baba shoki, kin ma Ladi, kin ma modi! Is that really worth next rated, abeg, translate those lines to ur elder sister or girlfriend if you think he deserves next rated.

dont mind irrational nigerians, an artiste who has no talent in music should be awarded so that other talentless artiste would spring up.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by emerged01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Something must be wrong somewhere. Don Jazzy get plenty enemies o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by destinysaid(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
baba badoo don apologize oya everybody forget d Marta

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
corisande:
E dey like say many artistes get something against donjazzy and co.
Olamide na just fronting

Olamide is just being fronted as ish by the yoruba entertainment industry. The likes of Kenny and D1 and other yoruba own music outfits were just flashing him during the last months of the year 2015 as the No.1 artiste of the year and i was just laughing while sipping my palmy.

Though i am a big Igboist, i must still say Olamide is good at what he does but Don Jazzy is an entertainer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.