Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (71238 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by ojnnaco(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
now I know that Nigerian musicians are all children... whats the meaning of those senseless tweets ...?? u had better keep claim than just LoLing. .
I don't think the issue at hand is funny
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is definitely not Dbanj;he is a street lord! Don should watch his steps and constantly look out for the 'goons' (awon eruku),who are capable of embarrassing him publicly. Lagoon is loading.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by ladenz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
destinysaid:
baba badoo don apologize oya everybody forget d Marta

The alcohol has diluted in his bloodstream and he is thinking straight now.

Well done though. This is what I expect from him. I am a fan and he disappointed me yesterday
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by labamo07(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cheat or no cheat, no be today. Olamide is getting too harsh and becoming stupid, though am a big fan of his music..........

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by justmenoni: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Fucck all Nigerian awards.... They are usually prepaid grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by babyfaceafrica: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
ilawanson44:

Olamide is just being fronted as ish by the yoruba entertainment industry. The likes of Kenny and D1 and other yoruba own music outfits were just flashing him during the last months of the year 2015 as the No.1 artiste of the year and i was just laughing while sipping my palmy.

Though i am a big Igboist, i must still say Olamide is good at what he does but Don Jazzy is an entertainer.
you are a bigot!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Goridoe(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Damikevin:
Abeg teLl them ooo![b] "[size=20pt]Emi Keshi, Baba shoki, kin ma Ladi, kin ma modi! Is that really worth next rated, abeg, translate those lines to ur elder sister or girlfriend if you think he deserves next rated[/size]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Acidosis(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide, the Orubebe of Headies

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Deetosin(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by DrChukzy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
BurnaBoy is only venting his anger because he has never won dat award.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by gwmlogistic: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. If you have a problem with that, don't hide under Olamide's envy-driven stupidity to sneer like a jealous little dog.

You sore losers can choke to death on the beef you're chewing.

If u still don't get it then I have to spell it out for you, this is show business, it trives on controversial issues like this, I bet don jazzy bit more than he can chew #dontmesswitharapper, calling out Olamide, phyno and the likes = career sucide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by hollywater: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
bolex04:
Igbo boy alert
When will you change your mode of thinking this is 2016 bro.In 2009 or so Kanye West did the same thing to Taylor S.for receiving award he (Kanye ) claim suppose to be won by Beyonce.
I didn't see black and white Americans fighting, instead they all join hand and condemned Kanye action.
Now who is being childish hear? I guess you. I have right to like all dislike someone, so stop this your Igbo boy thing . You don't even know my tribe.Don Jazzy i know him growing up as a Yoruba guy and not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Adex097: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote.
Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.
What about Timi Dakolo?? his fans also voted for him right. Although Olamide and DonJ bleeped up but I still believe nobody's vote counted. Headies distributed the awards based on who they think should win .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by oluwafemim(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. If you have a problem with that, don't hide under Olamide's envy-driven stupidity to sneer like a jealous little dog.

Opinion Omo alata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by AfroKnight: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
angry
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by francizy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
Reekado has the huge support of his fan base called the Reekaddicts, you can check it out on Instagram. That's where he directs them on how to vote.
Lil Kesh has the support of the streets, who are only on 2go. The first step he should have taken is to Join 2go with them.

Join 2go? Muhehehehehehehe!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by AfroKnight: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
A mature response would have been to collect the award without any shades. But Don Jazzy had to join in the fight. Why? Baba, you for just bone the whole shît like a boss. cool

Now the both of you have acted with no class at all.

Street ti take over.

I'm pissed that my guys, Cobhams, Bez and praiz didn't win anything. Even Falz my favorite up and coming artiste. Which kine award be dis sef?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
All the losers are on Olamide's side. None of them won nada grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by oluwafemi113(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Street in control.

Donjazzz or waiting den dey call you?

No pass 3rd mainland.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Mufasa27(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think there is a silent war going on in the industry, yesterday award blew the cover...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by popcykaylah(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
KomradeKorsche:
which fanbase? that ugly asss mofo..your talk is cheap dear ...
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by yhemsy62(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Aminat508:
Don Jazzy baba, mowa leyin e bi ke

Egbon olamide.... grin grin tongue tongue
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Aminat508(f): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by STILESGANG: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

P.S. Watch out for what will happen in the next few weeks. Etisalat will cancel Olamide's endorsement deal, and no serious organisation except those razz betting companies would look in his direction.

You think it's by making noise and shouting street street all over the place. You would soon understand just how much influence the likes of Ayo Animasaun and Don Jazzy have in the organised business side of the music industry.
Mumu,if etisalat does not cancel his deal you can go and cancel it for them.Is don jazzy God?

Olamide has the support of the street and that's what matter.100 of don jazzy can't bring him down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by amtaken(f): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Success has many envious enemies.
corisande:
E dey like say many artistes get something against donjazzy and co.
Olamide na just fronting

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by yhemsy62(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by ladenz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adex097:

What about Timi Dakolo?? his fans also voted for him right. Although Olamide and DonJ bleeped up but I still believe nobody's vote counted. Headies distributed the awards based on who they think should win .

Hmmm. Put yourself in the shoes of those organizing the headies. Will you risk messing around with the votes when you know such high profile people are involved. They have been accused before and if they have any sense they will have verifiable evidence to show that the awards are not rigged. In fact they should have released that info by now
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
DetectiveDeb:
Ok
lolz
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by STILESGANG: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
popcykaylah:

which fanbase? that ugly asss mofo..your talk is cheap dear ...
Are you minding the girl,reekaddict ko igboaddict.The mumu boy sef wan dey form justin bieber

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by haqueurate(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Watch biafrans come hia to defend jazzys stupidity like thier lifes depend on it, how can you call someone by name and insult them publicly and not expect them to retaliate?
The headies was poorly organised, awards were dished out in a predetermined way as if the ceremony is a nollywood award ceremohy
Biafrans are just mad they hv bn unable to hi jack the nigerian music industry and mess it up like they did tye movies industry
no mater what, talented musicians must excell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
and so wat we shud be intimidated by their affluence or wat?i think if we cant walk in others shoes we shudnt judge them by their actions...
hedonistic:

P.S. Watch out for what will happen in the next few weeks. Etisalat will cancel Olamide's endorsement deal, and no serious organisation except those razz betting companies would look in his direction.

You think it's by making noise and shouting street street all over the place. You would soon understand just how much influence the likes of Ayo Animasaun and Don Jazzy have in the organised business side of the music industry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.