Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (71236 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Akposkool(m): 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
agbontan19:
Na Thunder go fire all of una wey dey support don jazzy for dat act yesterday... Don jazzy wan prove say he get money and na lil kesh suppose take dat award....FUC K YOU DON JAZZY AND DIJA THE LONG THROAT AND FLAT BREAST..WHo even know if don jazzy bribe the headies?
sharap there mumu. Lil kesh na musician? That street rogue that cant sing.
You think all nigerians are insane that they cant spot a talent?
Olamide and his agberos should go to a park and fool themselves. Olamide is the orubebe of music industry.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by 400billionman: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
sauceny:
Don jazzy failed it this time

It is an opportunity for him to know his enemies and watch his back.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by franklingud(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wetin ybnl dey sing? Dem no sabi anything na, noise-makers.

Music is all about creativity. Ybnl does nothing but noise. Mavins are very creative guys.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by SHAIBULIAR: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vicktomaniaa:
Beef na beef
beef meat sweet well well for mouth
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by abokikhalifa: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
400billionman:

They are all jealous of someone better than them..
what makes you think that don jazzy is better than olamide...............olamide is one of the best in is field same as Don jazzy......so what ar u saying ............... right now Olamide is the rave of the moment in Nigeria Music industry.....kiling every show back to back, home and abroad.....#whatyasay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:
what makes you think that don jazzy is better than olamide...............olamide is one of the best in is field same as Don jazzy......so what ar u saying ............... right now Olamide is the rave of the moment in Nigeria Music industry.....kiling every show back to back, home and abroad.....#whatyasay

I mean the other artists making snide remarks on twitter..

If all of them come for Jazzy, then its cheap jealousy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by ekenetheorg(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Sense

hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. If you have a problem with that, don't hide under Olamide's envy-driven stupidity to sneer like a jealous little dog.

You sore losers can choke to death on the beef you're chewing.

P.S. Watch out for what will happen in the next few weeks. Etisalat will cancel Olamide's endorsement deal, and no serious organisation except those razz betting companies would look in his direction.

You think it's by making noise and shouting street street all over the place. You would soon understand just how much influence the likes of Ayo Animasaun and Don Jazzy have in the organised business side of the music industry.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by HzRF(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Qdubs:
see ewu o!!! Go cancel am na!! Hater! olamide is there making money and u dey here dey talk nonsense. Bad belle is allowed tho.
Shey u normal sha!!!

No be u talk say don Jazzy go show him influence by making Etisalat cancel Olamide's endorsement deal?
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by ekenetheorg(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:
Envious small minded wussies have seen the opportunity they were looking for to vent their frustration. Don Jazzy remains one of the most successful and most bankable celebs in Nigeria. If you have a problem with that, don't hide under Olamide's envy-driven stupidity to sneer like a jealous little dog.

P.S. Watch out for what will happen in the next few weeks. Etisalat will cancel Olamide's endorsement deal, and no serious organisation except those razz betting companies would look in his direction.

You think it's by making noise and shouting street street all over the place. You would soon understand just how much influence the likes of Ayo Animasaun and Don Jazzy have in the organised business side of the music industry.
And you think its the endorsement that makes up olamide's life and fan base

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by henrinity(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

ogai swear you make sense die, tell them... Its not by ranting up and down, empty container makes the loudest noise.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Karleyb: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Headies ko, Tailies ni. They should allow us to rest biko. How does their pillow fight affect the price of petrol? Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

narrow minded. endorsement is based on the targeted audience and the influence the endorsed has on them. have u been to Lagos (20 million resident). smh even my grandfather knows Olamide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

The Organised business side of music.

I love this!
I love you! kiss
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Revolva(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
Those three Phyno, Burna Boy and wande coal are just cowards can't even voice out there opinion, Olamide baddooooo cool

Don't insult pple like dat do u tink mature pple open mouth anyhow wetin concern dem....so if na bullet dem e spray for front of ur house u go waka comeout from ur house come see d commando wey de fire gun....no worry when one bullet enter ur chest na there ur eye go clear
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by olaniyanibukun0: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
computer0810:
This is why we will neva hav a strong platform in this country,surely 1 person must win d award but d black man mentality to criticize and condemn if not in there favor is d problem we hav,what olamide did on stage was totality uncalled for and only a mad man will say his not referring to don jazzy on dat stage tho don jazzy too is forming too big,actually I know either of reekad,lik kesh or kiss Daniel will with it coz I voted for kiss Daniel over 7 times coz of d quality of his songs...we shud appreciate what we hav...kudos to headies for this great platform and I wish those dat did not win better luck next time...big up to 2face menh
if I have a friend who can't stand up for me as Olamide did.... .... Na to *defriend* am
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by FisifunKododada: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
cool Dumb Jazzy is a passive aggressive beyatch
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by DipoDee: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Dumb Jazzy is a passive aggressive beyatch

What kind of moniker is this na undecided You should be arrested, our girls are not safe cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by FisifunKododada: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
DipoDee:

What kind of moniker is this na undecided You should be arrested, our girls are not safe cheesy

cool our girls ke? Who dash you girls? Who dash this monkey banana? grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by DipoDee: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool our girls ke? Who dash you girls? Who dash this monkey banana? grin

I have 15 daughters cheesy In civilized countries, your moniker can land you in Jail grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Temysteve(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
RichDad1:
This might be the beginning of the end for this controversial Headies award.

meanwhile, your vote is needed here https://www.nairaland.com/2837657/lil-kesh-vs-reekado-banks#41577132
i think so bro, coz the award organiser was humiliated and disgrace by the so called idiot Olamide
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Temysteve(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
abumeinben:
Awaiting Ybnl yabbing Marvin and vice versa...

And then YBNL and Marvin will drop a colabo singing peace in 9ja...

Money making stunts.....

Bastards
MAVINS are a well composed and disciple crew u can't expect them to stoop so low and start replying those RETARDS called themselves YBNL..
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by FisifunKododada: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
DipoDee:

I have 15 daughters cheesy In civilized countries, your moniker can land you in Jail grin

cool Its obvious you have serious reading problem. Tell me can you translate my moniker to English? grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by DipoDee: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Its obvious you have serious reading problem. Tell me can you translate my moniker to English? grin

LMAOcheesygrin I can but I won't
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by FisifunKododada: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
DipoDee:

LMAOcheesygrin I can but I won't

cool Let me help you, Mr. Dipo: Gbadu bule fisifun ko do dada. Now tell me what is wrong with this in a loving relationship? grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by DipoDee: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Let me help you, Mr. Dipo: Gbadu bule fisifun ko do dada. Now tell me what is wrong with this in a loving relationship? grin

Chaiiicheesygrin Fuckee Fuckee, change for the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by hedonistic: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
flamyd:
narrow minded. endorsement is based on the targeted audience and the influence the endorsed has on them. have u been to Lagos (20 million resident). smh even my grandfather knows Olamide.
Do you think Etisalat needs Olamide to sell their recharge cards or SIMs? You think this is the case of P Diddy and Ciroc or C Ronaldo and Armani underwear where the sheer star power and marketing appeal of the celebrity can drive sales? A lowlife like Olamide cannot add one extra sim card or recharge card to Etisalat sales. In this context, endorsement is typically based on selecting a celebrity that portrays or represents the corporate image or brand identity of the Organisation. Does Olamide and his stupidity look like an individual that has the image to represent any serious brand?

A riff-raff that insults the mother and grandmothers of members of the audience on live TV? That calls his fellow celebrity a bastard and threatens him with violence if he comes to the mainland? If you were the CEO of Etisalat, would you be proud of such a senseless and idiotic urchin as the 'face' of your company? Think about that.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by FisifunKododada: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
DipoDee:

Chaiiicheesygrin Fuckee Fuckee, change for the kingdom of God is at hand

cool When is Jesus returning sef? Shebi dem say na October, last year (2015) grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by glamz007(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
hedonistic:

who is this one?
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't even know what to write again concerning this matter.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
abumeinben:
Awaiting Ybnl yabbing Marvin and vice versa...

And then YBNL and Marvin will drop a colabo singing peace in 9ja...

Money making stunts.....

Bastards

#Igboboy no Remix...grin
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga by abumeinben(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Temysteve:
MAVINS are a well composed and disciple crew u can't expect them to stoop so low and start replying those RETARDS called themselves YBNL..
Wait and see...we said same thing during 2pac and Biggie clash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.