Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now (4265 Views)

BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by Jorussia(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ipob youths in action

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by plendil: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
I must say I'm surprised by the intensity of the protest.

Whatever one may say, this is definitely not a rented crowd. Ikpeazu is obviously a lot more popular than most people would like to believe.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by inlandtaipan: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Alex otti won, pleaseplease shoot this thugs down. We don't want TA orji puppet.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by Tpave(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
I will only support anybody that can reconstruct the Ohafia/Arochukwu road and I believe Alex Otti can do that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by asha80(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tpave:
I will only support anybody that can reconstruct the Ohafia/Arochukwu road and I believe Alex Otti can do that.
that is a federal road though

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by MyMouth(m): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
I hope the protest and block the convoy of Gen. Buratai, the chief of army staff! I trust him to do the needful to these ipob scumbags! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by xtropy: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
lawydewy:
Dr Alex Otti is he aYoruba man/Fulani man?
Dr Alex is he an Osu or Ndiala?
why are they protesting?
Igbo no be Igbo again?
what are they crying for?
B4you know it they will say he is an Osu Igbo man!
Igbo marginalizing an Igbo!!!
Better start participating in Good Election!!!
Be an agent of Good Change!
Nigeria and Nigerians go better!

You shouldn't be so pained on Igbo matter as to spew thrash in a public forum. Channel your negative energies to your misery.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by ubah84(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
where is buratai pls

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by Pavarottii(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
DipoDee:
Good.
This is why the government perputually keep them under-educated, unemployed and hungry, for times like this.

I had say these people are Comprehensively Useless if none of the governor's children is with them on the streets for the protest.
Point of correction, am not igbo; but. Check well they av the highest number of university students in Naija.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by blaqoracle: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
B
eksammy:

A group of youth chanting 'NO OKEZIE NO ABIA' are currently holding the city of Aba Hostage right now and they are heading to Umuahia.

The are forcefully closing shops and businesses as they express solidarity to the embattled Governor who was sacked by appeal court on the 31st of December.

Security agencies should act quieckly and ensure this doesnt degenerate to riots
this is what you get when joblessness adds to homelessness.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by obailala(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
These Aba people just love protests more than everything else in this life grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by c0mrade: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is how you people want to start this year? continuuuuu.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by mensdept: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
As someone already pointed out, those roads they are even "protesting" on are beyond filthy. Why? Because Orji Kalu, Theo Orji (who was in jail on election day 2007 by EFCC), and the new PDP surrogate Ikpeazu, have all neglected their so-called people. These guys rigg elections and install whoever they want. Imagine Theo Orji is senator in Abuja now?

HOW?

The people have been voting for APGA since Okpara's son ran in 2003 and today the Courts have done what the obvious thing was, and PDP is scrambling to hire hungry and jobless people to pretend to cause mayhem.

PDP is a corrupt party, and that is why they lost to an old Retired Army coupist.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by DipoDee: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pavarottii:

Point of correction, am not igbo; but. Check well they av the highest number of university students in Naija.

So? With ASUU and incessant strikes, little or no educational funds and a government that sends their own children abroad to study, leaving the country in rot ! Pls, I am talking about the whole of Nigerian so don't f^cking tell me the region with the most Schools cos that's not the point...I am not a tribalist and Nigeria as a whole has been utterly made a hell-hole by the same government these foolish illiterates have taken to the streets for!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now by spafu(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
egift:
See the metamorphosis: TANoids -> Wailers -> Ekpas -> Igbos grin grin grin grin grin
Walahi you go school. But you forget how the other one take be na. Almajiri -> Boko Haram -> Change -> Chain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Member Claims Buhari's Photoswith Saraki, Dogara In London Yesterday Were Fr / Nnamdi Kanu Spotted In A Train Station In London Eating Popcorn.. / “To Hell With Your Food!”- Angry Youths Reject Sanwo Olu’s Feeding Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.