Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) (29610 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by bright007(f): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
ok
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Ebukaobi: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
Oga Dilector is going insane

Useless man with no sense

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by obailala(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
What kind of confusuon is tgis?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Ebubeslym(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Ready to sacrificed anything in the course...KANU.
This includes his life. That is the Igbo spirit which I'm proud of. Certain people from certain tribe will rather prefer to take rat poison than to stand their ground as real men.
k
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Lordave: 11:37am On Jan 02, 2016
Our country in now a replica of Wonderland and Silver bird Cinema

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by mazzi: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2016
You begged us...Dss I did not beg you... Nnamdi kanu
we said you begged us...Dss I said I never begged you... Nnamdi Kanu
And I ask is it by force to beg ;DYou begged us...Dss I did not beg you... Nnamdi kanu
we said you begged us...Dss I said I never begged you... Nnamdi Kanu
And I ask is it by force to beg

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by CuteMaryJ: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by mazzi: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2016
You
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by nnachukz(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
okpor2:
Nna I like that.Just like Ojukwu did by flying out wen d last biafra attempt failed?
They know themselves. I didn't even call them by name.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
I.m not interested if you apologized or not, what matters most is your release and Biafra actualization.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2016
Trying to demystfy the guy before release.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Lordave: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2016
APC and Buhari playing football with their followers brain through media lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by bobchigar(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Whether he apologise or not, he has reached where he is going to spend significant number of his life time. After all MKO Abiola who was loved by almost all Nigerians died in the prison and heavy did not fall, let alone Kanu Albino that not every members of his family love him.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Olayinka8793(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2016
nnachukz:
This includes his life. That is the Igbo spirit which I'm proud of. Certain people from certain tribe will rather prefer to take rat poison than to stand their ground as real men.
the Igbo spirit was also present in Ojikwu as a real man so much such that he did Usain Bolt to Abidjan when the shit got real.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by ikombe: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Useless sahara reporters said he apologized and even brought a hard copy of the letter chai . Sahara reporters can lie for africa grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Pointless. Op, what's your point? This will not change the fact that Nnamdi kanu will be sentenced to 120yrs imprisonment with hard labour.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
nnachukz:

Igwebuike! cool cool
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2016
nnachukz:

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by AK481(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2016
If after u watched the notorious presidential broadcast and you are still comfortable.then something must be wrong with that person.

How can a sitting president display a high and embarrassing display af autoritarian show of irresponsibility and expect me not to worry.

Btw.
Wen I remember the statement about devaluation,I cried "what currency are we devaluating against"

Can sai buhari fans explain to me wat dat means?
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by hansad: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2016
JayJohnson:
Wonders never end! can you imagine the savior of Biafrau*d now apologizing by style! Was the idi*ot sleeping when he was using those uncomplimentary words against his elders? Was he just realizing he is an African now? How I pity the Jesus of Biafrau*d, by the time Buhari is through with you, the Nigeria national item will be your best song.

This confession also goes to confirm that this guy is nothing but a business man, who like every other Igbo people could sell their mother for money!

Rot in jail bro!!!!

Ignorance is a big disease. That you are able to type words does not show that you saw the gates of a school building. Look yourself in the mirror after reading what you typed above.

Self-determination is no crime anywhere in the world - Let me interpret for a half-wit: staying in an established country to ask for a new country from the established country is legitimate.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by jkendy(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2016
There's only one way to achieving dreams of Nnamdi Kanu's kind which is to take his demands to the United Nations. Once a referendum is conducted and the entire Igbo race agrees to have Biafra, that's it. Instead of endangering people's lives and forming Johnny Rambo
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by rabbuy(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2016
Noneroone:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-didnt-apologise-to-buhari-jonathan-igbo-elders-nnamdi-kanu/

lalasticlala, Obinoscopy pls help correct a rumour
I rather use my time for #headies than this piece of poo @ mod #leavethrashforlawma

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2016
dOnLarich:
This light skin mofo should just apologize . if am opportune to use javelin for his term in jain den hin own don BE, be that cause am very- just very very good at throwing that s-hit . cheesy grin

Typical envious thing from SW...focusing on his light skin. Keep envying Biazfrans with light skin.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Nnamdi Kanu my Director would rather die in Prison than give up our biafran dream. All these news of his apologies are fake and cheap blackmail. We love you our Director the tsetse fly on the scrotum of the zoo
hahahahahaha,,laughing in swahili...u beta move on with ur life,,no go kill urself over ntin o...nwanne ur destiny is in ur own hands,,dnt let anyone deceive u,life they say have no duplicate,we only die once,a word is enough 4 d wise...about 9 of ur group members has died,,nd they died out of ignorance..am also an igbo man bt am nt interested in dis biafra stuff..do nt b deceived,,face reality,,lyk i said earlier,once u are gone,,u are gone 4rever,,life has no duplicate,,take ur time nd work very hard,,art ur days are going by,once opportunity is lost,it can never b regain,do nt waste ur golden chance,art ur days are going by...hapi new year nwanne,wish u success dis year...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by ibadanfinest(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2016
I don tire for kalu issue o, The man just wan form hero. A British fighting Biafra cause, no full Igbo man to fight Una cause ni.

I learnt ojukwu ran away but someone dey claim Igbo spirit here.

But when matter worse, Awolowo was imprisoned and did not compromise his stand until Ojukwu released him during the civil war, MKO Abiola fought for his mandate, was imprisoned and even died in prison but your own Ojukwu ran away, I will rather prefer the Yoruba spirit.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Spybradd: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
sule17:
Who care for ur apology. R u even a nigerian?
its obvious u never read the thread otherwise u shudda've read that he never apologised.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by MXrep: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol, "Why Nnamdi kanu apologised" ---- Punch
"I did not Apologize" ------------------Daily sun
Checkmating the propaganda of the sw gutter press
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by EbukaLive(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
I have only one question to ask: What good has Biafra ever brought us?

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Daplux4: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mr lawer, I hope they hv not bought u
Kanu will not tender any apology
The president should prove the acusation beyond reasonable daught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ekiti APC Leader, Others For Robbery / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.