Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) (29609 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / Biafra: Kanu Apologises To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by free2blast(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
rallymento:
I will keep saying this, Why are the Yorubas so interested in the Biafra peaceful act of parting ways from Nigeria, Hausa are not even bothered nor scared... But the Yorubas will rush and fight to keep the Igbos in Nigeria and yet they want us to go back to our villages. Support the move so that we can leave Lagos and develop our dying south east....

For now long live Nigeria until Biafra Emerges...
Why do you do Igbos always love involving the Yoruba in all your matter? Must you always mention their name. Always making reference even when they dont mention you.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by anticabal1: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Disaino:
luk at d way he has brainwashed u,chaii...have u asked urself y hasn't any of his children join u guyz in d protest...he is just protecting his children nd endangering ur lifes,,be wise nwanne,,dis life has no duplicate,once u are gone,,u are gone 4rever...a word is enough 4 d wise,,i rest my case...hapi new year nwanne...

Is this one literate at all? Where dis almajiri commot from abeg? You guys claimed he is hiding in london, to prove his loyalty he came back and got arrested yet he trounced your daura social service in court twice, yet you are asking why his 3 year old child is joining the protest and shout brainwash everywhere as if you just learned the word "Brainwash" today. Which kain moruf be dis?
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Spybradd: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

Thank you jare but the idea of my message is clear and very true.
# Ibo race hasn't produced any hero.
# A Yoruba man in Adekunle Fajuyi laid down his life to defend an ibo man named Aguiyi Ironsi.
# Ojukwu couldn't lay down his life to defend Biafra or the ragtag soldiers he led to war. He'd rather run to a brothel in ivory coast.
# The living ibo pseudo hero, Nnamdi Kanu has ''being" languishing in a filthy dungeon for months.

kai,zo'mana yaro,i go cane am for u for nyansh...is it being or been?
angry
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by ibadanfinest(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

Now you believe Ojukwu released Awo from calabar prisons but you Yorubas always deny that and claim Gowon came all the way from lagos to come release Awo in the east. I'm quoting you for future reference. grin

I have never heard of any story where it was told that Gowon released Awolowo.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by anticabal1: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
DIVINE78:

Thank you jare but the idea of my message is clear and very true.
# Ibo race hasn't produced any hero.
# A Yoruba man in Adekunle Fajuyi laid down his life to defend an ibo man named Aguiyi Ironsi.
# Ojukwu couldn't lay down his life to defend Biafra or the ragtag soldiers he led to war. He'd rather run to a brothel in ivory coast.
# The living ibo pseudo hero, Nnamdi Kanu has being languishing in a filthy dungeon for months.

Lies! Adekunle Fajuyi was on the hitlist. There was no evidence he decided to lay down his life for Ironsi. u guys have told this barefaced lie for too long.

Adekunle Fajuyi was on the list according to Alabi-Isama. The Yoruba were too scared to confront the northern soldiers on your land. Can fulani soldiers come to Igboland and sucessfull kill an Igbo leader? Ogundipe, Mko, diya were chanced in lagos, Fajuyi was killed in Ibadan. Shame on you all.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by free2blast(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

Lies! Adekunle Fajuyi was on the hitlist. There was no evidence he decided to lay down his life for Ironsi. u guys have told this barefaced lie for too long.

Adekunle Fajuyi was on the list according to Alabi-Isama. The Yoruba were too scared to confront the northern soldiers on your land. Can fulani soldiers come to Igboland and sucessfull kill an Igbo leader? Ogundipe, Mko, diya were chanced in lagos, Fajuyi was killed in Ibadan. Shame on you all.
I thought the flat head mentality was gone with 2015, I guess I was wrong. Continue beating your chest.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by mvem(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
mvem:
I want to talk of another issue....250000 tutsi died in rwanda and is still remembered today as a genocide....6 million jews in WW2 nd so on.But more dan 1 million igbos died in d civil war and nobody till date remembers d biafran war officially or d suppose genocide...i mean no remembrance.Why?yes ojukwu ran and all dat but pls read d history nd understand d reason for d war,d issue of self determination nd hatred..Read cases about d pogorom nd why it was normal for d igbos to cry nd wail for self seccession.Still with the lost(every igbo family lost either a member or members in d family during the war) d igbo man still struggled nd strived to reach great heights.U will hear stories of many changing der igbo name or denying been igbo after d war because of shame nd hatred nd everytin dat comes with loosing a war.many will say "am not igbo but delta igbo" or d igbo man made us speak there language.Thats d history of d delta igbo nd ikwerre issue.Now d igbo man is still d most industrious group in nigeria nd maybe Africa.with d southeast hving d highest enrollment in d university nd high educational status.Truly we hv done well.Am not supporting d issue of biafra now because i feel this is not d right way or d time hasnt reached.But if u go to any igbo family till date,d story of biafra is still discussed to d growing ones nd hoping dat one day it will come.am not supportive of nnamdi method,dats my opinion.But hoping one day it will come with d right source.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by CltrAltDel: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
[s]
rallymento:
go back read my comment and reply accordingly..... Only then will I engage you in a reasonable convo
[/s]
rallymento
Yorubas will rush and fight to keep the Igbos in Nigeria
I repeat stop bringing Yoruba to your biafra thread

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by gawu1: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
The way President Buhari responded to Kanu question during the media chat sufficed that Kanu would face turbulent time. It was like saying he should pocket his apology, if at all he did. So whether or not he apologised is non issue as he would certainly face his trial squarely. The law of the land which he holds with disdain would decide his fate in due course. It's Unfortunate for him to have submitted himself like that to the Nigerian authority at a time when a well known non nonsense man like President Buhari is in the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by excel4us: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
THE BIG PROBLEM OF THE IGBOS IN NIGERIA IS HATE. IGBO MAN IS SUFFERING FROM HATE THATS ALL. LEAVE THEM MAKE THEM GO KWANU,FOR WHERE.GOD HELP US
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by tech25joy: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by coolexy2: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Ready to sacrificed anything in the course...KANU.
This includes his life. That is the Igbo spirit which I'm proud of. Certain people from certain tribe will rather prefer to take rat poison than to stand their ground as real men.
even his family leaving abroad nt n Nigeria... they should come down to Nigeria and continue the strogle. if truly he can sacrificed anything for this course, he should ve came together wth his family nt alone.....
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by coolexy2: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

I repeat stop bringing Yoruba to your biafra thread
u should knw dat Yoruba is more reasonable than u guys... if Yoruba intervene nw, u already kwn what is gonna hapn... "Just stop flowing them food"
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by tsdarkside(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Real2020:

Typical envious thing from SW...focusing on his light skin. Keep envying Biazfrans with light skin.

to hell with your light-skin......the security of great nigeria is not negotiable.....

Kanu is a terrorist!!!....
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by j1mmy: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
IGBO people are destroying Nigeria's reputation abroad with drug dealing and 419...go and fight that instead!
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by rabbaba: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
What apology do they want is buhari not a rapist? Are the elders not liers. Was there no country that british joined togrther and make up nigeria on foundation of lie and truth. Any body that does not want to help get biafra back can mind there business. To u who is refusing to let biafra stand may u never stand. The will of God most b done
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by cosby02(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2016
okpor2:
Nna I like that.Just like Ojukwu did by flying out wen d last biafra attempt failed?
Strongest soldierman sef sabi run grin grin grin
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Niger delta millitants bombed oil installations and kidnapped staffs of multinationals during their agitation... Boko haram bombed churches, attack fellow moslems and also mlnority group in north east... What will Ipob bomb if they choose to go violent? If vested interest that think they can make gains from instability precipitated by IPOB started pumping weapoms and bombs to support the IPOB agitation how are they goinh to hurt the federal government? Time for sober reflection...the federal government have shown us that they will not entertain IPOB agitation in any SS states and they have shown they will do little to forestall anarchy in the SE.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by dragunov: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
rallymento:
I will keep saying this, Why are the Yorubas so interested in the Biafra peaceful act of parting ways from Nigeria, Hausa are not even bothered nor scared... But the Yorubas will rush and fight to keep the Igbos in Nigeria and yet they want us to go back to our villages. Support the move so that we can leave Lagos and develop our dying south east....

For now long live Nigeria until Biafra Emerges...
See! Yorubas don't give 2frigg about whether igbowzs wanna go or not. 'cause the truth of the matter is Yorubas will always survive. What amuses me is the quickness at which these fraudsters would conscript other oil producing states into their virtual country. There is going to be war and everlasting rancour within biafra should any attempt be made to hold on to other domains that are not willing to be part of it. And there are so many domains in that category. Oil is fast loosing it's relevance as a source of revenue. Let them go jare.
Re: I Didn't Apologise To Buhari, Jonathan, Igbo Elders- Nnamdi Kalu (daily Sun) by dragunov: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
anticabal1:

But according to history, these soldiers eventually did enter and killed. Isn't that what the civil war was all about? grin. Useless chest beating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.