Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? (68650 Views)

Wizkid Just React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga (photo) / Olamide Vs Donjazy: The Headies Drama (Video) / Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Patoranking, Who Rocked The Blue Suit Better? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by franklingud(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Even kcee too. Lol!

Sit down joor, jealousy go kill u. U wey don dey fade quickly dey talk too??
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by franklingud(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Even kcee too. Lol!

Sit down joor, jealousy go kill u. U wey don dey fade quickly dey talk too??
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by tony4u035(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Obviously, most of dis guys in d industry has always had Don jazzy in mind but thank God for dis great opportunity Olamide brought... Don jazzy, make u sef go check urself! Ur hands might be filty
endtimesblog:
I don't get why Kcee choose to thank Olamide today ..He posted the photo above and also said finally....Very suggestive! Hmmmn

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACC2QvRK40/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Gracito(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
Freemanan:

Well,,I dont know your definition of good music. But I wonder whats in K.Dot music!!!
well everyone`s entitled to their ChoiCe. Cheers.
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Music Ceo's enving the Mavins Crew since 1800....saw people taking a Dig at Dija..smh
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Guruboi(m): 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
abokikhalifa:
who you dey call dead singer ? that guy that you ar reffering to as dead, as more relevant in this society than you or any member of ur family undecided
He is relevant to you and ur family... And feeds ur you guys doesnt make it relevant to others... #Bastard #Simpleton
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Revolva(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin olamide na real mumu meeeing up with d don
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by kollinpowel(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Music industry going two different direction , as for me o I am #Teamybnl.
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by abokikhalifa: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guruboi:

He is relevant to you and ur family... And feeds ur you guys doesnt make it relevant to others... #Bastard #Simpleton
''And feeds ur you guys doesnt make it relevant to others'' what are you saying, because you sound stewpid
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by kcsimo: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bleep k.cee! He's ah big fool for taking sides with olamide....in his foolishness ....Ah boy of insubordination......
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by ivyT(f): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Kcee is thanking Olamide because of the jantamanta/Ebeano song that has the same beat..

Gbam!

I tot i was d only 1 who noticed..

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by FisifunKododada: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Freemanan:

Grammy isn't a fan of rap music. If you wanna talk music, rap is at the lowest level. Very few rappers have a message to send with their music....

E.g. Flame and Eminem... Maybe Pharrel Williams a times. .. Rap is too shallow.

cool And Rock music that wins tons of Grammy is VERY DEEP?. A beg swerve for one side. You no sabi how racism dey work.

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by FisifunKododada: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Revolva:
grin olamide na real mumu meeeing up with d don

cool d don? you mean Dumb Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool And Rock music that wins tons of Grammy is VERY DEEP?. A beg swerve for one side. You no sabi how racism dey work.

Oh, now I see your angle.

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by dominzy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guruboi:
Wenti concern this dead singer... undecided
Na u kill am?
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by malikjosiah(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
end times music
Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Mwseal: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
In my opinion naw shayo de worry them..if to say den de house neva kno we tin den go chop dis nite ni..den no go de fight

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
headies please this is what makes you a next rated…how many of your tracks and how many times do you get to feature in mixtapes in alaba…as far as i know lil kesh,kiss daniel and Cynthia dominated alabas mix tapes in 2015 and back to back hits…gosh we all know all this three got more hits than reekado will ever have in his career in 2015..how many people have you worked with featurings…Cynthia has the highest of this followed by lil kesh..let’s talk about concept and style of music..since I was born this is the first time am hearing lil kesh kind of style and sound..I don hear reekado style tire.. Cynthia Morgan style is different too and kiss daniel…listen to good time and tell me how many people have don such music in Nigeria ….chop am sugar baby and all those shits low songs reekado calls songs they sound so wizkid to me..not new to the sound at all…gosh..am disappointed headies..but reekado has no song that is banging more in the club or on the street compared to this three… even godwin topped charts…let’s say the truth….my award show is way better than headies..lol

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
headies is the most useless award show I know right now… I used to call headies Africa’s Grammy but sincerely this is so bad…how can reekado banks win next rated were artist like lil kesh,kiss Daniel and Cynthia Morgan are nominated…you guys disappointed me…no back to back hits like those three and all this three brought there own unique style of music..no one in the whole country has those three’s style of music in them do you even know what next rated means… but reekado brought us something we are use to…this is so clear and glaring reekado has no song that can compete with all those guys..politics in headies…never gonna watch that shit again… you guys are just so useless

1 Like

Re: Kcee React To Olamide Vs Donjazzy Saga? by Revolva(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool d don? you mean Dumb Jazzy

Hey set it off........dumb azz....back off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'April' Joju Muse Beaten By Her Brother / Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes In The World [PHOTOS] / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.