Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,240 members, 7,846,134 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career (52977 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Slam A Fan Who Try To Cause Dispute Between Them (Photos) / 20 Men The Kardshians Have Ruined Their Lives / Nigerians Come For Teebillz,Ask Him To Name 10 Major Artistes Don Jazzy Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by STILESGANG: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please give us a link to the song he produced for kanye west.No be only don na don simeon.
Omagzee:
Well well well.

My opinion:

Olamide, permit me to say, the dude is arrogant.
He is a good artiste and a consistent one with great hits. But he can't be compared with Don jazzy, not even close. Don Jazzy has been in the game for quite a long time now(if u have been following 9ja music trend from way back). He has worked with great rappers lik Kanye, he even produced a beat for one of Kanye's song.

Olamide on the other hand is cool be he's one hell of a bragger n a noise maker, with his commerlized/party style of rap Which i find disappointing from a self- acclaimed Baddoo rapper. Mtchewww. All these Yeye 9ja rappers self.

Lil kesh is as wack as a town crier's gong! Wtf is skiborobo?
Na music be that? I'll rather listen to daddy Showkey. And this is a product of Olamide/ybnl oo.

Mavin's got Tiwa, Koredo, DiJa, Dr Sid, Banks... And they all made great songs.

Now remove Olamide from ybnl, hmmmm you get the picture now Right?

Olamide Please Show some respect to Tha 'Don' cus you NEVER reach.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by 2sex(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Kid.
We ain't talking about who will feed who.
We are talking about songs.
Was was the last time Jay Z performed at an event ?? When was the Last time Jay Z dropped a song.
Dude, you ain't following trends. What makes you think everyone all out to die singing to folks like you. Great men exit into other terrain and leave the stage for kids. For the records, I only took note of the Rick just a year or two ago.

How long have I known or heard of Jay ZZZ? Since pre-teen/teen year and now I am an adult.

Jay is managing businesses bro... your rick is mananging mics. LMAOO... Jay has gone bigger and has left the stage while Rick is still on it. So, it's not about when last but what he now focuses on, or what could have led to his purchase of a basketball team and did you hear that Dr. Dre Sold his Beat headphone for $3Billion to apple? Dude, that is the kind of stage where the likes of Jay Z now rap... not to folks like you.

6 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by obibanks: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy is simply a business man
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by obibanks: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Don Jazzy is simply a business man, which one be ruin career again?? Olamide himself foresaw this kind of boss/employee rift before he established YBNL, now he is also a boss. Everyone is fighting for his own business interest
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by iamwrong(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're 1000% right.
All the songs he did are all hit songs.
Iyanya featured him in Gift, it was a hit .
Psquare featured him in Collabo, it was a hit.
He only said Korede Bello and Don Jazzy in Godwin, the song became a hit.

[s]Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross.
If you come for Rick Ross, he will end your career.
Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career[/s].

Outright rubbish you just spewed there!!! Please do your research well. Rozay is still a learner where Jayz and 50 is and their career aint dead yet, they are waxing strong and mentoring budding music talents, managing businesses and established music labels asides attaining legendary and record breaking status each amongst other endeavors . Infact hes fortunate that the lil beef between him and 50 only made Rozay popular and exposed him as a wannabe or self acclaimed GANGSTER whereas he's all talk and trash, no guts and balls. its all in the in media and internet. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by 2Awesome: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
bennywyse:

oh! I tot twas an igbo slang. If not for Lil Kesh...

lil kesh ko Lil creche ni oga ade go sleep

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
Please give us a link to the song he produced for kanye west.No be only don na don simeon.

sorry, it was for Jay-z not Kanye. 'Lift off' is the title of the song and he worked in hand with Kanye to make that track. It features Beyonce, Google it bro. Dude has done alot.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Atmmachine(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
2sex:
Dude, you ain't following trends. What makes you think everyone all out to die singing to folks like you. Great men exit into other terrain and leave the stage for kids. For the records, I only took note of the Rick just a year or two ago.

How long have I known or heard of Jay ZZZ? Since pre-teen/teen year and now I am an adult.

Jay is managing businesses bro... your rick is mananging mics. LMAOO... Jay has gone bigger and has left the stage while Rick is still on it. So, it's not about when last but what he now focuses on, or what could have led to his purchase of a basketball team and did you hear that Dr. Dre Sold his Beat headphone for $3Billion to apple? Dude, that is the kind of stage where the likes of Jay Z now rap... not to folks like you.

You never heard about Rick Ross because you live in a third world country.
Jay Z is rich but he never bought a basketball team, he has a share in Brooklyn nets.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by STILESGANG: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
This op is very stupiiid!
Dbanj is finished yet he keeps bagging endorsements and frolicking with people that matters in the world today.

Wande coal is more talented than every artiste in mavin combined together,His career is finished yet he just realesed a solid album with numerous hit songs.

Olamide is not even signed to mavins and don jazzy does not produce for him.So how is don-jazzy going to end his career?Oh! He is going to go to media houses and tell them not play olamide's song again abi?.

This is what happens when you give mental deranged slowpoke access to the internet

2 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by efemena22(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
irunooboo:
All of the mavin artist combined can never dethrone Or outshine Olamide. That boy is just too hot for don jazzy to mess with. They are both Don in their respective hoods. Olamide is just like psquare. Any song he drops will turn hit instantly. I blame dbanj and the mohits crew for giving don jazzy the undeserved don status he now enjoys. If not for the famous " it's don jazzy again" line dropped in every song then, he would have remained a normal producer like others and his hype won't be this high. He was wrong to mention Olamide even if Olamide acted like a kid. Olamide is a talented super star unlike Dbanj who relied on good beats from don jazzy to make hit songs. Olamide is the rave of the moment and not even don jazzy can mess with him nor ruin his career. Up badoo
mumu, abeg get sense, na new year be this.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by ghostwritter(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Truth234:
Ikechukwu
Top on the list is Ikechukwu, when he had misunderstanding with the now Mavin boss that caused him a album deal after his hit song, Now is the time feat. Don Jazzy himself. According to Vanguard publication on October 21, 2011 "we had a few misunderstanding along the line and called off the album deal". Baba provoke, who dare the Don, those abs aren’t nothing.

Duncan Mighty
Duncan Mighty the king of South, Port-Harcourt first son, is another notable artist that the Mavin boss refused to sign because he jumpstart, announced the supposed deal before the boss himself, such action is punishable under the Don's rules. Baba J tear agreement paper immediately.

"We had a meeting and I wanted to sign him or do a promotion deal with him. And since he’s also a producer, maybe he’ll be as a sort of co-producer for my label to help reduce some work load. But now, the same thing that happened with Terry G at some point happened.", said Don Jazzy.

He further explained that "Because if it’s Mo’hits Records, everybody gets excited. We haven’t signed any deal and he went ahead to tell people that he’s been signed to Mo’Hits. I was in America when I read on the internet that Duncan Mighty has been signed to Mo’Hits Records".

In Mavin, people don't get excited until the boss says so. I mean how could Duncan Mighty, he is dealing with Don Jazzy mehn.

Terry G
Terry G situation was a perfect example of over excitement when he announced a deal before the boss, Don don't spare such act. Baba J cancel deal straight, even mentioned it in an interview. Untouchable Don Jazzy I salute.

Here is a link to Don Jazzy interview with Vanguard in 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/why-i-cancelled-ikechukwu-duncan-mighty-deal-%E2%80%93-don-jazzy/

Dbanj
The biggest of them all is Dbanj, Eja Nla but not when the boss, Don Jazzy felt his partner not a signed artist oh was out shining him, a producer. Even though Dbanj was the one that elevated him to the Don status he now enjoy. He pulled the plug on him when he least expected, eja nla run from pillar to post, hehe, Don don’t renege or bargain, not even refund, every sales is final. The rest is history as we all know how Dbanj is now fighting for his career, let’s hope he wins this fight.

Wande Coal
Wande Coal is another amazing talent that crossed the boss path, a seemly smart artist that the boss thought he was a kid and could easily be put to rest with few tweets but mehn that guy talent is so huge that is light won't go off, though he is still fighting his own battle with his career after the boss called him out on twitter.

Olamide, Not ruined but fresh

The hottest of the hoties, Olamide, Baddo, Eyan Mayweather awon ti 50 cent sneh and Don Jazzy issue started when Olamide felt insulted when one of his artists, Lil Kesh, nominated for Headies next rated award failed to win but Don Jazzy up coming art, Reekado Bankz was awarded. Action Olamide deem fit to address (without mentioning Don baba) but Don won’t have non of those diplomatic nonsense, grab the mic called out Olamide on stage to come and take the car meant for the winner. Baba reiterated how big he is in case that street boy called Olamide has forgotten his place. Baba J said he can afford to buy another car for his artist. Hehe, that street boy called Olamide has been jumping up and down on twitter since then, insisting he is no Dbanj.

We are yet to see how this will play out but in case you are Olamide fan, go on your knees now and start praying.

Happy New Year.
ur level of joblessness is so high.
So what should i gain from this poo?
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Atmmachine(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
iamwrong:

Outright rubbish you just spewed there!!! Please do your research well. Rozay is still a learner where Jayz and 50 is and their career aint dead yet, they are waxing strong and mentoring budding music talents, managing businesses and established music labels asides attaining legendary and record breaking status each amongst other endeavors . Infact hes fortunate that the lil beef between him and 50 only made Rozay popular and exposed him as a wannabe or self acclaimed GANGSTER whereas he's all talk and trash, no guts and balls. its all in the in media and internet. Google is your friend.

Shut up.
I'm from Dade county.
Why do i have to use Google ??
Rick Ross is from Carol city where i grew up.
Acclaimed gangster ?? I don't have to explain shiit to you.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by princejayboss: 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Let's talk about the bankruptcy.
Rick Ross took 50 cent's 5 million.
Jay Z is still rich, when was the last time he dropped a song ??

Do you even know the difference between chapter 7, 10 &13 bankruptcy act? That 50 filed for bankruptcy does not mean he is broke... He just need asset management protection from vultures.....

Don't forget that 50 just sued Ricky ross in a copyright allegation

Jay-z don't need track to be a dode dude
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by ifihearam: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder what Dbanj's name is doing here.

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by 2sex(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You never heard about Rick Ross because you live in a third world country.
Jay Z is rich but he never bought a basketball team, he has a share in Brooklyn nets.
I didn't say he bought but almost bought. Fork whatever world you claim to live in... I don't know 1 or 2nd world. You are a retarded dunce for using such word to describe my environment. If my premises were a yardstick for determining what I know, then you must be highly and mentally retrogressing in a world such as a global village.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who be that wey dey talk say rick-ross ended 50cent ad jay-z? How can you be asking when last jay z dropped a song? Aree you okay.....do you know how long jay z has been in the game?
Rick-ross can never last that life-span. Its obvious you are a new generation rap Lover. Currently, media has it that the Biggeest Rapper alive is bEtween Jay z & eminem. Nigga Jay z says "Bleep Show Money, I spend that on DRINKS" dude is a big-time baller, a shot caller!

2 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by 2sex(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
princejayboss:

Do you even know the difference between chapter 7, 10 &13 bankruptcy act? That 50 filed for bankruptcy does not mean he is broke... He just need asset management protection from vultures.....

lol, you dey mind the deluded fool who claim premises is a yardstick for knowledge. He does not even know that declaring bankruptcy is perfect way of avoiding paying debts. LOL... so much for someone who's 1st world should have taught him why some people declare bankruptcy... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Atmmachine(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
princejayboss:

Do you know how stupid 50 cent is ??
His lawyer only needs his money.
He's suing Rick Ross for using his "In da club" beat, why he has used other people's beat including kid kid's beat.
Let's see what the judge will tee him
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by oribi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're 1000% right.

Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross.
Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.

i doubt u know what ur saying RICK ROSS(kid rapper) ended JAY'Z(a real boss) career...ask rick ross who he wishes to be,rick ross is not on kanye west level(jay'z protege) let alone murder jay z career lipsrsealed
Atmmachine:

You're 1000% right.

Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross.
Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.

i doubt u know what ur saying RICK ROSS(kid rapper) ended JAY'Z(a real boss) career...ask rick ross who he wishes to be,rick ross is not on kanye west level(jay'z protege) let alone murder jay z career

2 Likes

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by goodgate: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're 1000% right. All the songs he did are all hit songs. Iyanya featured him in Gift, it was a hit . Psquare featured him in Collabo, it was a hit. He only said Korede Bello and Don Jazzy in Godwin, the song became a hit.
Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross. If you come for Rick Ross, he will end your career. Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.
Story!!!
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by dacovajnr: 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
irunooboo:
All of the mavin artist combined can never dethrone Or outshine Olamide. That boy is just too hot for don jazzy to mess with. They are both Don in their respective hoods. Olamide is just like psquare. Any song he drops will turn hit instantly. I blame dbanj and the mohits crew for giving don jazzy the undeserved don status he now enjoys. If not for the famous " it's don jazzy again" line dropped in every song then, he would have remained a normal producer like others and his hype won't be this high. He was wrong to mention Olamide even if Olamide acted like a kid. Olamide is a talented super star unlike Dbanj who relied on good beats from don jazzy to make hit songs. Olamide is the rave of the moment and not even don jazzy can mess with him nor ruin his career. Up badoo
tnx for that jare irunooboo..i said it before and m saying again that the Whole MarvinCrew albums right from the beginning can never outsell a single Album from Olamide take it or leave it
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by proprince(m): 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is knly making mouth.

Who told u guys Olamide's music career cant be ruined lipsrsealed

Don jazzy is a grand master.... Yes i said grand master
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by mceze(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

You're 1000% right. All the songs he did are all hit songs. Iyanya featured him in Gift, it was a hit . Psquare featured him in Collabo, it was a hit. He only said Korede Bello and Don Jazzy in Godwin, the song became a hit.
Don Jazzy is the Nigerian version of Rick Ross. If you come for Rick Ross, he will end your career. Rick Ross ended 50 cent and Jay Z's career.
How pls?
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
oribi:

i doubt u know what ur saying RICK ROSS(kid rapper) ended JAY'Z(a real boss) career...ask rick ross who he wishes to be,rick ross is not on kanye west level(jay'z protege) let alone murder jay z career lipsrsealed

i doubt u know what ur saying RICK ROSS(kid rapper) ended JAY'Z(a real boss) career...ask rick ross who he wishes to be,rick ross is not on kanye west level(jay'z protege) let alone murder jay z career

That dude atm machine is just a blind follower of rozay. I don't even remember any rick-ross and jay z beef
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by oribi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=Chukzyfcb post=41585427]

That dude atm machine is just a blind follower of rozay. I don't even remember any rick-ross and jay z beef[/quote

that's what happens wen u have apollo in ur ears undecided[quote author=Chukzyfcb post=41585427]

That dude atm machine is just a blind follower of rozay. I don't even remember any rick-ross and jay z beef[/quote

that's what happens wen u have apollo in ur ears
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by RedCapChief(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Odunzepatrick:

Are you aware DJ Spinall WAS part of Don Jazz's crew?
look at him now

DJ Spinall left Mavin amicably, unlike Wande Coal. He had to follow Wande Coal who he had a contract with. He explained all that in an interview he gave a while ago.
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by iamwrong(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:

Shut up.
I'm from Dade county.
Why do i have to use Google ??
Rick Ross is from Carol city where i grew up.
Acclaimed gangster ?? I don't have to explain shiit to you.

Ooh! i see!. ok. cheesy
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=oribi post=41585608][/quote]

You wey no get apollo for ears, Mention a track jayz and rick-ross fired at each other. Then enlighten us, HOW rick-ross ENDED Jay'z career?

1 Like

Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by TheMascot(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
irunooboo:
Eheen?.. abeg how many of those him songs of last year you know?..they where 23 I know just 3 by heart
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by igboboy3(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
STILESGANG:
This op is very stupiiid!
Dbanj is finished yet he keeps bagging endorsements and frolicking with people that matters in the world today.

Wande coal is more talented than every artiste in mavin combined together,His career is finished yet he just realesed a solid album with numerous hit songs.

Olamide is not even signed to mavins and don jazzy does not produce for him.So how is don-jazzy going to end his career?Oh! He is going to go to media houses and tell them not play olamide's song again abi?.

This is what happens when you give mental deranged slowpoke access to the internet

Which "solid album with numerous hits" did Wande Coal release? grin grin
Nigerians will not kee me with laff grin grin grin
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
tnx for that jare irunooboo..i said it before and m saying again that the Whole MarvinCrew albums right from the beginning can never outsell a single Album from Olamide take it or leave it

cool
Re: Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career by goodgate: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
joseph1832:
People seem to forget that Don JaZzy was a member of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim. Where visions and dreams are dreamt as well as having an array of visioners who have no scruples whatsoever in dealing with enemies the spiritual way.

I bet his dad is still an elder (Alagba) in that church, by the time those visioners and prophet light 7 sticks of candle and burn 7 (999) incense on Olamide's head, his case will be worse than D'banj.

A word is enough for the wise. LMAO.
Olamide's mother is still alive,if you are yoruba you will understand better.
Besides donjazzy is not GOD,golliath had been a warrior and won so many battles before David was born,but when they met the story changed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.