Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (62694 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by agabaI23(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
TooNoisy:
Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States!
He did not fight BH but Buhari and the Borno elders said, attack on BH was attack on the north. Buhari said, stop killing Boko Haram.

Ihejirika was accused of Genocide when he brought their operation to a standstill. They wanted to negotiate a ceasefire. Then GEJ listened to you, removed him and BH was ready for campaign. Where is Shekau?

Goodluck was frustrated by APC who used media propaganda to shout human right abuse but they are now asking the media to tone down on reporting BH activities.

US who already was not happy with GEJ's anti-US policies and open criticism, his leaning to the East (China, Russia) made things worse. What do you know?

Don't provoke me abeg!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Brightology2(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Omenka d useless fool
omenka:
January 16 2015 tweet and you are copying Lala do do what exactly

Modified.

Guess I read the date wrongly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
TooNoisy:
Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States!

Can you please represent Buhari without leaning on the faux-pas of GEJ to strengthen your point? It is as if Buhari's efforts are meaningless without pointing out GEJ's fault to make him look better in comparison. Please Buhari is a credible President on his own.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by datribune: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
zoom007:
All this jargons from BBC now CNN. Has US and their so called allies defeated ISIS. How come the highest number of deaths in France since world war two happened through ISIS. The FG has explained what winning the war is. Though we still have individual attacks but territories have been recovered. bunch of hypocrites.

Pls it is not a CNN opinion but an article written by a private individual, Ryan Cummins.
d op is only being mischievous by trying to paint it as a CNN opinion. d wailers did worse during d elections. They will continue to wail while d President will keep winning.
d war against boko haram has been largely won. Boko Haram are in disarray & can only rely on cowardly lone-wolf attacks. No country including d USA is fully able to totally eliminate dis lone wolf attacks.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by BetterChurch: 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
APC now understands "it's easier said than done"

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ewizard:
Mayb lil kesh deserves d next rated ish.. Buh reekado won [I]technically[/I]...

Lai mohammed is a bas'tard
ah dey tells you...

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by leofab(f): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ravenwolf:
[b]When APC and their well-oiled propaganda machines went around town shouting they would "Defeat Boko Haram in three months" A few questions came to my mind: Is three months enough time to do a wholesale overhaul in then current military strategies that weren't yielding enough results? or did they have insider knowledge about the group that they could leverage on and power the military victory, did they have superior knowledge of the sect far more than the administration in power?? none of these questions were answered reasonably by the people whom I posed it to, top APC apologists on social media too did not have a logical and articulate basis for such declarations.

At the end of the day, I told myself the people making such enormous promises had nothing to offer but their well packaged delicious propaganda backed by limitless optimism, not for the good they could do for Nigerians but rather what they stand to gain once they are voted into office. As it stands today, There isn't yet any real sign that this government wants to fight terrorism and insurgency. Moving the Military high command to Maiduguri is a nice symbolic gesture of seriousness to the war against terror, but actual victory is what counts.[/b]
they even promised to negotiate with each the real book haram

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by omooba969(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
eejo:
buhari had done nothing GEJ drove boko haram out of almost all the towns to the outskits of sambisa and up till now the army is yet to advance deep into sambisa

Coming directly from the Nigerian Army spokesman. grin

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Brightology2(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dey zombies
funkyibodude:
did you ask the same questions during GEJ administration ? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by olutunde12(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
TooNoisy:

It is only mad and senseless people that puts the blame of BH on Jonathan. Buhari and apc sponsored BH and believed that once he won the election, shekau will simply tell his boys to stop attacking people. After his victory, shekau ran away but some group in the camps still continued with the attacks. If you do not know, BH is still where jonathan left it. Awon Were.

6 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by shammah1(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2016
you sound so clueless and blind. Clue yourself before accusing others...
TooNoisy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by millionaireman: 12:17am On Jan 03, 2016
CNN's Christian Amanpour technically campaigned for APC last presidential election campaign. CNN should first call Amanpour to order. Even Christian Purefuoy participated.

Is it now that CNN is opening the veil on the hacker jobs of its operatives on Nigeria's last presidential elections?

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by izutex007(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2016
fallout87:

Lol, everyone look at this fool who can't even read the date of a tweet!

Olodo read it well. The date says 01 Jan 16 meaning; Jan 1st, 2016.

Haba, stupidiity at its finest lol!

a Jega wld have been diplomatic. Its a new year...or u wanna b anoda Olamide or Baba J?
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by chukxie(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Has America been able to put an end to the endless stream of home-grown terrorists on its soil? Has it been able to end the never-ending gun violence playing out daily on its soil? CNN should be reporting the failure of the American government to end those wars rather than poking its malodorous nose into affairs of our country. The war on Boko Haram is far from won. It would take more than bullets and APGs to win the war. To win war on BH, our government should carry out a study on why BH is becoming more and more attractive to the youths in the north. It's no secret that most members of BH are disgruntled, uneducated, jobless and poor people who feel alienated from the society that live in. They're the ones who feel they have nothing to live for. Hence they're easy targets for recruitment into BH. To stem the tide of youths being attracted to BH, our government should create more jobs, build more schools and provide the basic needs of life for the people in the north especially in places considered as hotbed of Boko Haram's activities.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by agabaI23(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Llanthony401:
Even CNN is against buhari.
You know you're on the right path when even the jew-controlled media is against you
That means you were wrong by electing the man they supported. You should have voted GEJ. They were against him.

6 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Forwetinnah: 1:38am On Jan 03, 2016
fallout87:

Wish I could like your reply a million times....
He's one of the many brown envelope loonies misleading and sugar coating lies

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by hollandis(f): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2016
olutunde12:

It is only mad and senseless people that puts the blame of BH on Jonathan. Buhari and apc sponsored BH and believed that once he won the election, shekau will simply tell his boys to stop attacking people. After his victory, shekau ran away but some group in the camps still continued with the attacks. If you do not know, BH is still where jonathan left it. Awon Were.

This is the only Yoruba person in this forum that makes sense .1000 likes to you

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2016
chukxie:
Has America been able to put an end to the endless stream of home-grown terrorists on its soil? Has it been able to end the never-ending gun violence playing out daily on its soil? CNN should be reporting the failure of the American government to end those wars rather than poking its malodorous nose into affairs of our country. The war on Boko Haram is far from won. It would take more than bullets and APGs to win the war. To win war on BH, our government should carry out a study on why BH is becoming more and more attractive to the youths in the north. It's no secret that most members of BH are disgruntled, uneducated, jobless and poor people who feel alienated from the society that live in. They're the ones who feel they have nothing to live for. Hence they're easy targets for recruitment into BH. To stem the tide of youths being attracted to BH, our government should create more jobs, build more schools and provide the basic needs of life for the people in the north especially in places considered as hotbed of Boko Haram's activities.

The poor uneducated ones, I understand. The ones that tore their certificates openly, burned their possessions just to join Boko Haram...... I really need to understand them.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by nortcentrallord(m): 2:21am On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
January 16 2015 tweet and you are copying Lala do do what exactly

Modified.

Guess I read the date wrongly.

Omenka c theyself.
Oh! What apc has done to this young man.
What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Ahmeduana(m): 3:17am On Jan 03, 2016
fallout87:

I LIKE THE UPPER CUT WEY YOU GIVE THAT INCURABLE MUMU, I KNOW BY NOW THE ZOMBIE GO DEY FEEL DIZZY.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by ohenhen1: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2016
CNN is a joke. Who watches them this days?
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by jonnieoneng: 3:53am On Jan 03, 2016
I believe a forum of dis nature creates an avenue 4 exchanging ideas.Infact I will be glad if one day top Government officers use nairaland as an opinion poll mechanism.However there have being a lot of immature,sentiment filled and baise comments.We as a people need to learn one thing;and which is Democracy is ISSUES BASED.The APC are getting a taste of dea own medicine.As u criticise others,so will others criticise u.Their is need for the party to settle down to the business of good governance.The elections are over,and Nigerians have shown that a ruling Party can be voted out once their performance is below expectation.Lai Moh'd needs to be told dat as the likes of Labaran Maku succeeded in pitching Nigerians against PDP,he could via his unbridled statments do same to the APC.I had my doubts when his name was announced as Infomation Minister.In my view,he is too controversial and undiplomatic for that Office.I stand to be corrected.As regards CNN,they are frm USA.The Contry responsible 4 the arms saga.

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by ledaman: 4:09am On Jan 03, 2016
Do you expect any good news from CNN before?
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by onunwa21(m): 4:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Mr. Liar Muhammad should explain d meaning of defeating Boko Haram Technically..........

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by onunwa21(m): 4:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Madam Oby.........how far?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by chukxie(m): 4:41am On Jan 03, 2016
mykl01:

The poor uneducated ones, I understand. The ones that tore their certificates openly, burned their possessions just to join Boko Haram...... I really need to understand them.

Abeg no use laugh finish me this morning grin. You're right, though.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Okeikpu(m): 4:58am On Jan 03, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC / Sahara Reporters Posts Dino Melaye's Foreign Account Details And Check Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.