Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (62686 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by oweman: 5:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Metuh should urgently make a request to CNN to bring baçk Eberea jonathan Alcohol .
Foolish peeps !
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by adconline(m): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2016
TooNoisy:
Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States!
But they have killed more people in 7months than in the last 2years before GMB came in.

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:28am On Jan 03, 2016
APC is a house built on lies by Lai Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by babafirst(m): 5:56am On Jan 03, 2016
TooNoisy:
Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States!
I agree with you spot on, PMB made a very serious attempt.This is an insurgency anchored on assymetric warfare and even after Boko Haram is defeated on the battlefield there will still be stragglers, carrying out raids across the border.Nigeria is not like Sri Lanka sorrounded by water ,where the military victory led to total victory against the Tamil Tigers.The looting of funds meant for arms by the last administration is even enough for PMB not to have made a perfect assessment before his promise to end insurgency in 3 months,he must have heard of the allocation in billions to defence and thought the money was actually utilised for that purpose.India with just 1.5 Billion US Dollars acquired 354 T90 tanks from Russia.Only 100 of those tanks or less will end insurgency in the North East but Jona's Govt was busy buying scraps and stealing in billions of dollars.And after losing soldiers on the battle field due to their greed a former service chief's wife was busy going around from barrack to barrack sharing bags of rice and groundnut oil to soldiers widows pretending to care for them when they should have equipped their husbands in the battlefield. PMB please re-equip the Armed Forces with just half of the recovered arms loot and you will see our brave men of the Armed Forces perform wonders.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by cube2012: 5:56am On Jan 03, 2016
MikeMoses:
Copy Lalasticlala
Dude. That's CNNOPINION, even you can tweet there and they will pick it. So don't say CNN said so. Watched CNN most of yesterday till now and nothing like that man.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by JohnFrankling(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2016
virud:

The man you refer to as 'clueless' could be a better father than yours. Have you ever held a leadership position ever? He's at rest, why not get some rest?! Hate kills. Haters are liable to die young! Wetin concern Jonathan with APC's campaign promises? What's the connection?
Fhoorahi is clueless please get that to your thick brain I mean the malo is a classical example of cluelessness
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by goldyg: 6:11am On Jan 03, 2016
TooNoisy:

. I pity u nd generation 4 d continuous insult on GEJ, u don't even know exactly d extent of damage of dis BH in d north east. Ppl are dying daily u're still insulting d pst administration. Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by ican2020: 6:24am On Jan 03, 2016
tno4real:
Tribalism will not destroy dis country, ahah somepple are just too useless and fake to tell the truth...GEJ men killed is administration and the man aspect, insult of Nigerians to plan on how to move forward they are busy insulting buhari, pls while can't u pple just leave buhari and his men to do there job first b4 u start judging
Haba buhari and his friends thought naijas how to insult those in power. He and his friends are reaping what they sow

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2016
fallout87:

Lol, everyone look at this fool who can't even read the date of a tweet!

Olodo read it well. The date says 01 Jan 16 meaning; Jan 1st, 2016.

Haba, stupidiity at its finest lol!

What do you expect from a Zombie?

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=TooNoisy post=41584053]Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States![/

can you back it up with facts please or are you just repeating what the E rats said
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2016
agabaI23:
That means you were wrong by electing the man they supported. You should have voted GEJ. They were against him.

Looks like someone can't into deep thinking, why wont they want you to vote GEJ someone that can be manipulate easily by the jews in USA, i will not even indulge you in this argument, people in nigeria are sooo "blue-pilled" it hurts. There is always more to politics than meets the eye
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Whizkeey(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls Read my signature... Thanks
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by xest(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2016
TooNoisy:

my friend wen u dnt knw anything shut up. Can u call ur father clueless? Wat do u knw abt this boko haram saga in north east? Foolish comment
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Blizzy9ja: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:
January 16 2015 tweet and you are copying Lala do do what exactly

Modified.

Guess I read the date wrongly.
Eczema dey worry u 4 eye.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nossa(m): 6:51am On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:

Modified.

these APC e-rats, always in a hurry to defend their illiterate pay master

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Uncletony(m): 6:52am On Jan 03, 2016
TooNoisy:

If jonathan was clueless,
Buhari is superclueless and a comfirm Dullard with a braindead!
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Donchukz(m): 6:56am On Jan 03, 2016
This is what you get,when they is no more lies to tell,apc how market nah
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Horlawale1(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2016
eejo:
buhari had done nothing GEJ drove boko haram out of almost all the towns to the outskits of sambisa and up till now the army is yet to advance deep into sambisa

After how many years of been in power
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by sheyoroniyen(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2016
MikeMoses:
It's no more news that the current administration of apc used Boko Haram to score some cheap political point during the last presidential campaign. Yes! President Buhari promised us that he will lead from the front, when he could not do that, Buhari and his apc party men promise us that by December bh will be defeated therefore prompting Alhaji Lai Mohammed to say that "Bh have been technically defeated" but to be candid Bh were still killing people Physically.
Anyway CNN international just tweeted this; "Bokoharam and the defeat that was never"

source; http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/01/opinions/nigeria-boko-haram-fight/index.html?sr=twCNN010116/opinions/nigeria-boko-haram-fight/index.html%200426PMStoryLink&linkId=20028936

onli buhari sabi d tekinikaly wey hin dey talk.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by molas02: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2016
i ll pray dey defeat all dis asshole b4 long time cus wit thier terror act Nig cant move 4wod.....
On d oda hand, ar igbos nt agitating 4 biafra again?
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
omenka:

Modified.

Mumu. It's 01 Jan 16. DD MM YY.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by zoom007: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
funkyibodude:
did you ask the same questions during GEJ administration ? Just asking
seems you have comprehension issues we are discussing govts around the world trying all possible best to fight terrorism you talking GEJ. Who sabi him. kindly leave him out of the discuss, so misfit
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Ephemmm: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2016
temitemi1:
Eyes don dey clear grin grin grin

If i am not mistaken, the post was tweeted on January 16, which means it was not tweeted under PMB. Use your sense naaa
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by mumu9gerian: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
hollandis:

This is the only Yoruba person in this forum that makes sense .1000 likes to you
you are a mad girl, whats ur problem, tribal bigot
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by lakezone67(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2016
fotadmowmend:
walahi dis poster na ilorin hin dey grin
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by funkyibodude(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2016
zoom007:

seems you have comprehension issues we are discussing govts around the world trying all possible best to fight terrorism you talking GEJ. Who sabi him. kindly leave him out of the discuss, so misfit
sorry bro, i can't leave GEJ outta this, because during his administration he laid emphasis on the issue of global terrorism and said exactly what you quoted, but unfortunately he was heavily criticized and called all sorts of names, by of course APC. APC should face the heat because the politicized BH, to score cheap propaganda, That's why CNN and other world media are critical about them.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by emzila(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2016
I know how long it took US to bring Obama down. is just unfortunate that we have unrefined YOUTHS who can be easily brain washed.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by agabaI23(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Llanthony401:

Looks like someone can't into deep thinking, why wont they want you to vote GEJ someone that can be manipulate easily by the jews in USA, i will not even indulge you in this argument, people in nigeria are sooo "blue-pilled" it hurts. There is always more to politics than meets the eye
Let's put this in perspective. Look at what you said below and my response. Now the me what you wanted to say.

Llanthony401:
Even CNN is against buhari.
You know you're on the right path when even the jew-controlled media is against you
That means you were wrong by electing the man they supported. You should have voted GEJ. They were against him.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by henryutd(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
kallmemrB:
Boko Haram is Technically dead its just the press that's giving the foul cry popularity

Yes, the press abi. Because your head still dey on top of your neck. I no blame you.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by jonnieoneng: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2016
eejo:
buhari had done nothing GEJ drove boko haram out of almost all the towns to the outskits of sambisa and up till now the army is yet to advance deep into sambisa

Oh oh,and how long did it take him to do that?How many people died needlessly?It is very sad that our President had to wait till the twilight of his reign to fight insurgents who were slowly taken over his Country.In doing so dey also stole a collosal amount of money,playing politics with a serious National issue.U said the Army is yet to advance into Sambisa Forest.What do you know about warefare?The USA were defeated during d Vietnam War becos the battle was fought in a dense Vegetation.In such enviroment,it is the side who successfully masters the terrain that wins.The NA will need to prepare rigorously b4 moving into the Forest.We all need to understand this.Since u are so eager to defeat BH why don't u sign up into the Army,I have a senior officer who can make it happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.