Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (62690 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan / Video Of Wike Watching Apc's Campaign From His Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
TooNoisy:
Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States!
Boko Haram can only be defeated when their ideology is defeated.

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by nnachukz(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
fallout87:

Lol, everyone look at this fool who can't even read the date of a tweet!

Olodo read it well. The date says 01 Jan 16 meaning; Jan 1st, 2016.

Haba, stupidiity at its finest lol!
why are you shouting? Are you surprised? You shouldn't be, that is why they are blindly supporting Buhari even when he is totally wrong.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Emekamex(m): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Propaganda wont win you wars.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by nely(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
technically I have nothing to say...

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by drss(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahahaha cheesy APC were more interested in grabing power dan defeating boko haram. Buari cannot kill his own pipul. an attack on boko haram is an attack on d north; remember

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by demsy21(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
At a point in time after being an old member (not active though) of this great forum it is very wise to wonder if this [b]set of people(Wailers) [/b]really exist!
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by ApcSucks: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
temitemi1:
Eyes don dey clear grin grin grin

Shakara don end

8 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by luvinhubby(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Buhari is under intense pressure to fulfill a lot of the unrealistic promises and propaganda of Tinubu and APC that he set the unrealistic Dec. deadline for BH defeat.
The baba should have been allowed to enjoy his merited retirement by Tinubu's crooks, e.g Dele Alake & Jiti Ogunye.

APC is a scam and a very big one at that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by otemanuduno: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
PAID by PDP to do this.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by systemz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maybe PDP owns CNN.
Oya zombies go ahead with your accusations...

10 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ewizard:
Mayb lil kesh deserves d next rated ish.. Buh reekado won [b][I]technically[I][b]...

Lai mohammed is a bas'tard
guess you wont be happy when someone calls your father a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by luvinhubby(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, this poster violated Rule 2 by insulting me as I quoted in his penultimate post. It is either he gets served the punishment for violating the Rule or I be allowed to have my pound of flesh, thank you.

The guy does not know the one and only omenka of nairaland..... cheesy Bros abeg just bone that fellow.
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by blackb2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
TooNoisy:
Buhari was too optimistic and yes he got it wrong. It will probably take another year to completely defeat Boko Haram.

However he has done a far better job than the clueless one who did not fight Boko Haram until a few weeks before elections thinking that will make him win. Under Sir Clueless Jonathan, Boko Haram was in control of almost two States!
seconded cheesy
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by maestroz: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
MikeMoses:
It's no more news that the current administration of apc used Boko Haram to score some cheap political point during the last presidential campaign. Yes! President Buhari promised us that he will lead from the front, when he could not do that, Buhari and his apc party men promise us that by December bh will be defeated therefore prompting Alhaji Lai Mohammed to say that "Bh have been technically defeated" but to be candid Bh were still killing people Physically.
Anyway CNN international just tweeted this; "Bokoharam and the defeat that was never"

source; http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/01/opinions/nigeria-boko-haram-fight/index.html?sr=twCNN010116/opinions/nigeria-boko-haram-fight/index.html%200426PMStoryLink&linkId=20028936

CNN failed to capture the phrase 'technically' used by the party well. it is captured beneath bokoharam in the advert. if only CNN can use magnifying specs to increase the font, it would be most obvious to see and APC won't be castigated.

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by justmenoni: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Stop been bias, what gives you the assurance that BH would be ended withina year... With all the intelligence and highly sophisticated weapons at the disposal of the West yet they are still having their share of the cake and u just sat down on ur insect infected seat and saying BH will be eradicated within a year and u don't need to show ur hatred towards GEJ Wat the heck is clueless.. U think ruling Nigeria is a child's play?

TooNoisy:

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by arusoncd(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Genocide! Genocide!! Genocide!!! against Shiites all over the world: Saudi Arabia executed 47 today, Bahrain sentence 22 to life &1 to death, Nigerian Army Chief killed undisclosed Shiites, all in one week. Is it a coincidence or global premeditated attack on Shiites members. UN should look in these genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by adelujohn(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
It is well oooo
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by arusoncd(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Singingbae(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
TooNoisy:

In BOB MARLEY'S voice *Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, this poster violated Rule 2 by insulting me as I quoted in his penultimate post. It is either he gets served the punishment for violating the Rule or I be allowed to have my pound of flesh, thank you.
Go and sleep

13 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Kingbilo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
TKO in the words of Floyd Mayweather cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by exwizzy90(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ndi ara. Enemies of Nigeria...
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Even CNN is against buhari.
You know you're on the right path when even the jew-controlled media is against you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by Mufasa27(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
Zombie nor think unless you tell am to think... sad

4 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by dollarlander: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=25pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.

I HAVE BEEN AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF NAIRALAND FROM HER INCEPTION, BEING INTRODUCED TO IT BY THE FOUNDER.

I REALISED THAT I MAY NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL AND POWERFUL WORLD EVER FORUM, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I NEED MORE ATTENTION TO DO SOME REAL WORK.

I WILL MISS YOU ALL, BUT WE SHALL MEET ON THE ROAD, TRAFFIC, EATERIES, AND PUBLIC PLACES WITHOUT KNOWING WE HAVE INSULTED OURSELVES IN THE PAST.

I HERE BY SIGN OUT OF NAIRALAND.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by tno4real(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Tribalism will not destroy dis country, ahah somepple are just too useless and fake to tell the truth...GEJ men killed is administration and the man aspect, insult of Nigerians to plan on how to move forward they are busy insulting buhari, pls while can't u pple just leave buhari and his men to do there job first b4 u start judging

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by godoluwa(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by excel4us: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
hohohohohohohohohoho!laughing in swahely. wuna go chi chomting.after the raggea play the blues. party form in LIES

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by j1mmy: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
They should also tweet

USA: Al Queda and the defeat that was never

USA: Taliban and the defeat that was never

USA: ISIS and the defeat that was never - The Russians will probably end up doing it for them!

USA: big for nothing these days!

1 Like

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by MXrep: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
It was retweeted by someone who can not be accused of being IPOB cause that is the latest cheap escape route for Buharists

5 Likes

Re: Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. by unclet1985: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nearer can not kill a Bird. Let us call a spade a spade. APC used some certain promises to find their way to the top of the Government and they forgot so soon that the world has ears and sees too.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Tinubu In Early Lead As Sorting Of Votes Begins / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.