Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) (91002 Views)

Zion Balogun Destroys The Cake Naomi Campbell Gave To Wizkid On His Birthday / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / Olamide Allegedly Destroyed Headies' Green Room After Lil Kesh's Epic Loss [pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Mideflo(f): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Bloggers can lie o!!so there were no security officers around to stop him or deal with the mess!!I hail these 'Linda Ikeji' wannabes
. I tire o.... so he destroyed d green room wen dey announced Reeks, lata came up on stage with Adekunle? If ds is real dat means d security were on strike probably dey were sleeping sha.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
I stopped following the Nigerian entertainment (musical) industry trend since the reigning days of M-I Abaga Vs. Kelly Handsome.

I'm happy I did. I don't think Olamide is worth the attention, a boy that would fade away before 2018 like any other typical Nigerian artiste.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by summerflame(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
On behalf of my Yoruba brothers, I will like to tell u that u just won yourself an award of the most dumb, stupid and senseless kid of the year.

When will you grow up sir?
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by AfroKnight: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
The organizers (hiphop world) have a website and these pics are not there. Why should I then believe an unknown blog?
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yoruba boys too dey form jet li
Yet they can't fight.

Sense is limited in yorubaland. Foolishness, hate and envy are the things they have in abundance.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
if true, then its a sorry case...
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yet they can't fight.

Sense is limited in yorubaland. Foolishness, hate and envy are the things they have in abundance.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You will do the same when your brother is robbed of what rightly belongs to him.

There is no small boy in this
yoruba sense though
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Hamster143(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
D Igbo e tuk was too much 4him nai mak am dey c double... hahahahahah Ola my man grow up
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Alfred234(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Am Yoruba but TBH Olamide is too vulgar and abusive that's why I stopped listening to his songs.
What he did yesterday was very razz and uncalled for, imagine him telling Adekunle Gold that the award he is holding belongs to Lil kesh because Lil Kesh didn't win. #smh
He keeps screaming "Street ti take over" but how many people from the streets voted for Lil Kesh?
Street ti take over indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Joarams(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
kachnov:
Any sensible person should not support this kind of outlandish behaviour by supposed role models.
This is unacceptable, and em headies peeps could sue for damages.

Very easy. They'll happily send his manager a bill. Problem solved.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Patotelli(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lil Kesh deserves more to say the fact. Hw did hits back to back.. .
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by kunle75(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
landinfo:
Cry mi a river, cry mi a lagoon!!!!!!!

Still a kid though with those toutish heart.....he shld take it easy cos "Endorsement-Companiez" don't take shi-t"

God bless u soo much,i was just in a pity mood for him on this singular act.

He will likely loose more endorsement this year than ever before am not predicting doom for him oooo but most of his ambassadorial role might be stripped off .
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by kunle75(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Alfred234:
Am Yoruba but TBH Olamide is too vulgar and abusive that's why I stopped listening to his songs.
What he did yesterday was very razz and uncalled for, imagine him telling Adekunle Gold that the award he is holding belongs to Lil kesh because Lil Kesh didn't win. #smh
He keeps screaming "Street ti take over" but how many people from the streets voted for Lil Kesh?

Street ti take over indeed grin

Dont mind him,na small boy dey do am him dey shout street.This is my 40yrs in the street and i am yet to see anything as razz as this in my entire street life.

the real street go soon treat him fuckup .if he get eru iku e no get juju what of that.

I just lost my respect for him since morning

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by kunle75(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
lovings:

Maybe those you know or move around with.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by kunle75(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Acidosis:
I stopped following the Nigerian entertainment (musical) industry trend since the reigning days of M-I Abaga Vs. Kelly Handsome.

I'm happy I did. I don't think Olamide is worth the attention, a boy that would fade away before 2018 like any other typical Nigerian artiste.

i follow you predict am ,he will fade soon.

Cos he is not saying anything sensible and most of his followers will soon give their life to christ and he will remain only his family members with him and probably his baby sneh mama

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by mcfreezle: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
how una go dae believe dis shit... Nd u think they wud fold their arms nd watch him ruin their show?.... #shoroniyen
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by asiwaju87(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ain't there there CCTV camera in the said Green room ni? Abeg leave #eyanmayweather alone o before mayweather vex.

#BARIGEE
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yet they can't fight.
Mr fighter. Who u don help with the fight wey u sabi fight?
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by abacus(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Drchristian:
i have destroyed his two CDs in my room..dont listen to Olamide henceforth.

I actually removed his CD from the car stereo long before now.. next is to go your way.. destroyed those CDs..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
lovings:

Abi nah!! That's why the land is the most liberated and most developed in this country. You guys have too much sense. That's why you could think of writing this.. very brilliant of u.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Raheemzee(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
my people talk say 'nobi wen pikin tell elder say you de crase before e be insult oh'. It's not when Olamide calls Don jazzy's name before him go know say Olamide de insult him and his crew oh!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by bigval(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You will do the same when your brother is robbed of what rightly belongs to him.

the guy is just a bad looser, the awarded are given based on votes casted, Education isn't same as having a degree.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by smashad(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't beliv it
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by bishop4life(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
heed101:
No evidence to show that

Wetin you smoke?
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by stagger: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is one deranged individual. He keeps forming "street". Who in the world does he think he is?

When he sees madness on display his blood will cool off. A friend of mine broke a soldier's jaw when we were in NYSC camp many years back. Olamide has not seen guys with madness. If he does, he will stop claiming street. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by leshi: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

stop talking lyk a baby, is it a do or die affair, Ronaldo suppose quit football when messi won 4 straight balon d'or.. What dey both dÍd was a childish act, na y 2baba b baba bdat..
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by cho25bc(f): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
I don't believe dis allegation. It looked staged and set up 2 drag Olamide's name into d mud. How did he get into d green room? Who was dere when he entered d room? What did he use 2 smash d glass? Why was he not stopped wen he was breaking d items in d room?or did he do it in silence? Most people saw him walk out of d Headies' auditorium and went straight outside with his crew,so when did he changed route and sneaked into d room 2 commit dis crime?
If diz questions cannot be answered,den we shud not be quick 2 judge. Pictures or video of him smashing things shud av been used 2 back up d accusation. With his agrressive show-off at d Headies, he had stepped on toes of both d organizers and Don jazzy,so these pple may be behind all diz allegations 2 get back @ him. Blackmail is easy when u want 2 get back @ ur foes. I don't think dat Olamide could be responsible 4 all diz crimes,beating up a fan and destroying things,all becos of award?I've never heard of him involving himself in violence before,why must it be now? Headies' organizers shud prove dis beyond reasonable doubt dat he really did dis,den I will believe dis story
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by MzMay(f): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
Amberon:
how was it Lil keshi's birthright?

Reekado sang the hook in Doro bucci and also adaobi. Reekado deserved it well. Not everyone likes barbarity.
u spoke my mind

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Captsteve72: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Please let theheadies organisers arrest and prosecute this boy called Olamide for this nonsense...may be after paying for damages he will come to his senses.................he really destroy this event that took so much to organise!!!
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na una sabi o

cc: Nairalanders

cc: Olamide

cc: Don Shazzy

cc: headies

cc: Little Keshi

I NOR SEND ALL OF UNA..

OKADA, OYA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.