Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) (90989 Views)

Zion Balogun Destroys The Cake Naomi Campbell Gave To Wizkid On His Birthday / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / Olamide Allegedly Destroyed Headies' Green Room After Lil Kesh's Epic Loss [pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by udeme67(m): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2016
wait O this Olamide self na small boy oh, who talks say Lil kesh deserves the award pls Rekedo banks is better, Lil kesh dey sing only one pattern Abeg he non even voice, imagine this his songs IS IT BECAUSE I LOVE U that song is a disgrace to Nigeria music can it be compare to KATAPOT of Rekedo banks and just imagine their voices

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by abimic(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2016
Mideflo:
. I tire o.... so he destroyed d green room wen dey announced Reeks, lata came up on stage with Adekunle? If ds is real dat means d security were on strike probably dey were sleeping sha.
Thank God people reasoned, it's not possible olamide did those, don't people attend concert much more an award like headies. Na olamide get craze pass for the people wey dey dere, so it's not possible joor. The whole pic must have being fabricated to further paint the dude bad. To show u he never did what the picture fabricated he has done, he could have equally stepped on stage to match don jazzy with words and actions which he never did, he is a cool guy but arrogant and motor mouthed. In short, he didn't do those things as bouncers would be there and he surely must have sustained injuries either from bouncers, other security outfit aside police or even bad guys also there to protect interest of headies if he had tried any of such shits, and since he suffered no bruises other than the one don jazzy dealt on him, then this story is farce.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Headies Ar Otondos, Y Nt Sue Olamide If Diz News Is True...Mumu Pple Didnt Even Bother To Write A Press Release...Still #eyanmayweatherjor
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by pojophilius(m): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Banter1:
Olamide is a small boy. Everyone will react same way jazzy did.
...,,u moomoo,,see as u dy talk like sey keshi good reach cynthia morgan nd kiss daniel,,of all d nominees dia,,na only keshi songs no dy make sense,,na y ah no expect any sense from u either,,,,,dude is cool for d street,,and street is just part of d country,not d whole country,retard!!!
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:57am On Jan 03, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yoruba boys too dey form jet li
Yet they can't fight.
u wey be d jet li..go use teeth catch bullet den prove dem as weak here so we can take ur post srzly..until den continue to enjoy ur 3days old akpu..
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by OKorowanta: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Kenzico:
Olamide should Cry me a River....why him dey act like pikin na?

Bicos na pikin undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by megaphantom(m): 5:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yet they can't fight.
God bless yu, lol, buh....I no blame am, jazzy don dagbo daht award for in boy...
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Pain(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2016
This guy has learnt nothing from his senior brother EEDRIS ABDULKAREEM. Its bye bye to corporate endorsements

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by giftedben: 6:13am On Jan 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You will do the same when your brother is robbed of what rightly belongs to him.

There is no small boy in this

Rubbish.... what do you mean by robbed. That award was done by voting. Mind you olamide aka badoo and his crew make lots of noise in their musics... they should try to adapt... music have changed... not everyone is a street kid.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by ADEMOSU(m): 6:17am On Jan 03, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nphSNtSFYTc/VoffL103vaI/AAAAAAAH20w/IzlObyUTE4o/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
After Olamide finished his ranting on the stage of the headies last night, he also destroyed The Headies green room, smashed glasses following the announcement of Reekado Banks as Next Rated winner over Lil Kesh."

Photos are sent in by The Headies organizers.

See more photos below....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pfMJrVW31b0/VoffMS3UjQI/AAAAAAAH204/dKVMvDYS32o/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4mLIfuaYeso/VoffNjTgBLI/AAAAAAAH21A/O07EUIChS8I/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-75srd4adj7g/VoffOSMvotI/AAAAAAAH21E/TcopKBTT7rk/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

More photos:http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/olamide-also-destroys-headies-green.html

What is he drinking or smoking ? I guess substance in the red disposable cups not ideal for the brain

CC lalasticlala
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by gary400(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yet they can't fight.
go oshodi, make u slap agbero make u see weda e no go panel beat ur bum-bum wid bottles

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yet they can't fight.
displayed of anger doesn't lead to fight all the time ..as for me I understand his ply but he messed up how he chose to showcase it.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by molas02: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Atmmachine:
Yet they can't fight.
And igbos guy put iron for shoulder abi'?
Wat do u mean

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Justinpm(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2016
heed101:
No evidence to show that
when they robbed JJ Okocha from winning the African Footballer of the year, how many glasses did he break, bros, let him be a good looser joor
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by omoiseselagba: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nphSNtSFYTc/VoffL103vaI/AAAAAAAH20w/IzlObyUTE4o/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
After Olamide finished his ranting on the stage of the headies last night, he also destroyed The Headies green room, smashed glasses following the announcement of Reekado Banks as Next Rated winner over Lil Kesh."

Photos are sent in by The Headies organizers.

See more photos below....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pfMJrVW31b0/VoffMS3UjQI/AAAAAAAH204/dKVMvDYS32o/s1600/b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4mLIfuaYeso/VoffNjTgBLI/AAAAAAAH21A/O07EUIChS8I/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-75srd4adj7g/VoffOSMvotI/AAAAAAAH21E/TcopKBTT7rk/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

More photos:http://www.jaybossng.com/2016/01/olamide-also-destroys-headies-green.html

CC lalasticlala
we dont care.if he killed someone on that day,badoo is still our guy.don pusssy can go to hell.
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by sidneyj(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2016
Question to ola fans..... Is that the best way to handle that issue?? Reasonable fans please answer
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by sirconfidence1(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
OBJ reaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by ejAputu(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
All lies.. If Nigerians could go about their businesses the way they go about making up stories, I think we'd have all been successful.. Jes saying! undecided
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by holysina(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You will do the same when your brother is robbed of what rightly belongs to him.

it wasn't robing, it was voting. u might be better than some else but if majority of the voters votes for the other person i don't see how that translate to robbing. if the award was based on merit then you would have been right but since its based on voting then ur wrong. these shows that mavin have more voting fans than ybnl
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by cristweeezy(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Kenzico:
Olamide should Cry me a River....why him dey act like pikin na?
wey evidence?
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by johnel2real(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

rightly belongs to him? Who determines that? Olamide or the headies board?
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
What kind moniker is dis dat end with LIAR shocked shocked *SHAIBULAIR grin grin #SMH
come to my house later tonight and let me explain it to you
Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
BankManager:
Pride and arrogance is beginning to destroy Olamide.I admire him alot, but, i can see he can't handle success..

MAY GOD OPEN DOORS OF SUCCESS FOR YOU THIS YEAR MANAGER,YOUR COMMENT IS SO ON POINT.WHATS GREATNESS WITHOUT DISCIPLINE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by oyinlolagodwin: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2016
[i][/i][/color]
ULSHERLAN:

[color=#006600]
ULSHERLAN:

ULSHERLAN:

FYI, every nominee in any category deserves to win the award, if not they won't be in the category in the first place. Pls list the sensible song lil Kesh has sang that makes him the almighty winner of the award? (not wafejokunio. I mean songs with good lyrics).

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by oyinlolagodwin: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2016
[left][/left][i][/i][/color]
ULSHERLAN:

[color=#006600]
ULSHERLAN:

ULSHERLAN:

FYI, every nominee in any category deserves to win the award, if not they won't be in the category in the first place. Pls list the sensible song lil Kesh has sang that makes him the almighty winner of the award? (not wafejokunio. I mean songs with good lyrics).

1 Like

Re: Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) by Banter1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
pojophilius:
...,,u moomoo,,see as u dy talk like sey keshi good reach cynthia morgan nd kiss daniel,,of all d nominees dia,,na only keshi songs no dy make sense,,na y ah no expect any sense from u either,,,,,dude is cool for d street,,and street is just part of d country,not d whole country,retard!!!
this is 2016, I don't have time for insult, wish you goodluck, and stay blessed brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.