Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison (27303 Views)

Emefiele: Court Orders Unconditional Release Of ex-CBN Governor / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by nairalandkachy1: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2023
A High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Maitama, Abuja has ordered the remand of former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Godwin Emefiele in Kuje Correctional facility pending ruling on his bail application.

Justice Hamza Muazu issued the order on Friday following Emefiele’s arraignment and his plea of not guilty to a six-count amended charge brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Justice Muazu, who took arguments on Emefiele’s bail application, adjourned till November 22 for ruling on the bail application and November 28 for the commencement of trial.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-court-remands-emefiele-in-kuje-prison-pending-ruling-on-bail/?fbclid=IwAR0RiXaFlja8c9g0X5M-go2-Ohi8EfaALsgYjEGOuLEKVgatc36w17IMsRI

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by illicit(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Na there he go die

Ajaero too will soon face his own galala music

Scallywags

✌️

76 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Maize247(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2023
Nice one. No reasonable person liked this man policy on Naira then. I belive the judge, DSS, warder etc will like to pay him back in his coin anytime.

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Kukutente23: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2023
What are the charges?

The zombie above read the headline and wrote nice one. When the man is given bail at next hearing he'll go dumb. Oh they're actually two above.
Zombies lack sense

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by chiiraq802(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2023
Emefiele do give away naaa from Kuje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Zonefree(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2023
That's good.

The suffering of a Nigerian politician is always orgasmic to my soul.

He thinks dressing like a Muslim man will save him. E no carry Bible again. Useless man! 70 years old man!

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by richeeyo(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Dem go redesign am for there as he take do our naira

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2023
His case should remain unresolved and pending for the next decades. After all, we have thousands of prisoners who are awaiting trial or case file missing for years. Èmi emere should not be any different. He has brought hardship to the nation, made many lose fortune and also some precious lives lost. He brought the financial system to the ground. As a matter of fact, he should be kept with condemned criminals who will beat the hell out of him

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Yobabad: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2023
Which kind of animal kingdom is this you peoples country self

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by nairavsdollars(f): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2023
The man should die for all I care. Wasted our money on useless presidential ambition and killed many people with his useless naira redesign

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by waternogetenemy: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2023
LOL

MY PRAYERS REMAINS THAT SOON TINUBU, ARIWOOLA AND MAHMOOD YAKUBU WILL JOIN HIM THERE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by MrSundry: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Emefiele looking emaciated on his way to Kuje prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XfR6VbKjmE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by verybadmouth(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
It remains to be seen how this situation will develop and what implications it may have in the broader context of governance and financial matters in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by SeeWahala: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Very good for him.

This man forced emilokan to use expensive dollars to be bribing everybody upandan in January instead of cheap naira. Now the poor man is trying to recoup all that he had spent over the course of the past election plus jara instead of focusing on good governance (to the detriment of the whole country)

They should put him in the same cell with a bodybuilding gay inmate with the biggest rod. Let us check the way he will be walking when next he's presented in court.

Yeye man angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by habibest06(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
During his time as CBN governor he said and I quote ( unfortunately I don't have good news for nigeria) presently Nigeria don't have any pity for you also

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Mastakija(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Omoooo
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Woodshot: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
This Man did Tinubu dirty and pay back is a biitch plus number 15 of laws of power says: To crush your enemy partially means that they will eventually recover and seek revenge.

Tinubu knows fully well what would happen if he lets him out now.

False prophet would: I see him getting back his freedom back in last days of his second term.... grin

Dog eat dog

14 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Gbadugbakun(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
sad
Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ayo4dworld(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Emefiele believed that his position as an appointee was permanent, where are the people giving him backup then? His policies were a waste of time, effort, money and LIVES. Many lives were lost due to the cashless policy and new note implementation, which was not even successful. Emefiele made people that even had their hard earned money in the bank suffer to get piecemeal from it, a lot couldn't come through their obligations, not because they don't have money, but because of his useless policies! You are not making the lives of people better, while make it more difficult! Till date, we are still unaware of the whereabouts of the new notes, and the old ones are still in circulation. This is corruption at its peak!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Edoreborn: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2023
See face,,how time flies when he was a demi-god feeling funky on tv and cameras everywhere with his shining bald head..Life

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by dododawa1: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
EMEFELIE and BUHARI will riot in

POT of

Hilda

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
E Don de turn to personal vendetta. Una no go arrest Buhari wey dey five Emefiele orders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by ecolime(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
Emefiele dey chop beans while Buhari hin master dey enjoy retirement.

A big lesson to all. No let Politicians use your head.

Singing 🎵🎶 🎵 ---- Before dem use me I go use my sense, my sense by Asake

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Barrywilly(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2023
He doesn't deserve any emphaty. Thousands lost their lives due to their inability to get cash to pay hospital bills on time. Many businesses closed down and have not recovered till now. Emefiele deserved to be jailed for a very long time.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by mrblessed(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Emefiele is the only criminal in Buhari's government

11 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Padipadi(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Kuje beans must be sweet in his mouth.
Cos that policy was a terrible one. He's responsible for nairacracy we v been battling for the past 8 years. The werey met naira at almost N200 and left it at N700.
Seems at one point in Emefiele's life, he's destined to sleep in prison.

Meanwhile, shebi na somebody send Emefiele work?
Where's Bubu? Beans no good for his body ni?

9 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by aQUINandmore: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2023
Problem

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by iammo(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2023
cool

Efemiele

Elefieme

His name reminds me of Fresh FM presenter that works with Olalomi and Komolafe, that died during cash confisticattion

The man trekked to death under sun without money for food or even pure water

Mr Elefieme, I have forgiven you ooo, as God forgive our trespassers we must forgive people who trespass against us

If Tinubu don't arrest the Cabals that ran Nigeria to ground, I will be disappointed I supported him

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by CalabarPikin: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2023
And aboki Bubu is there walking freely

Trust no one my people

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by Sucre6: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Dem don dey go, one by one, okpor ✌️😂

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison by SoNature(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Emefiele is the most f00lish rich man I know.

Dude did everything to ensure that Tinubu didn't win the last election, including starving Nigerians of their hard-earned money.

A sensible man would have left the country and moved to a choice destination in the west with his family before Buhari left office.

What was he expecting from Tinubu? Perhaps a national recognition for a job well done? Ewu Gambia!

Indeed, being rich doesn't necessarily mean having common sense.

38 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / Lere Olayinka Mocks Senator Femi Ojudu's Broken Down Campaign Bus / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.