Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch (3752 Views)

BIAFRA: Ipob Claim To Have Outsmart Buhari Again. / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by FisifunKododada: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bryan37:

Mi brodar
This will be d wrong time to attach wit SS

I am igbo but I c no reason I need a SS man if he feels I benefit more than him

Which 2 m is absolute nonsense

4 Godsake
M a Major tribe
Dey re Minor

cool Your father na em be minor. Ndi ara.
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by kayfra: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

Buhari is not obeying judges na emefiele advice him go take? I'm currently thinking of going to aba to buy cheap shoes in bails, take back to lagos, export to one of this visa free countries, convert back to dollars and keep it in a US Dorm account there. Man gats survive buharo-tyranny, by hook or by crook.

CBN governor sets the monetary policies and advices the president.

When you are going to criticize, make educated criticisms.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by StunningCEO: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

"Economic unsabotage" dey put for food for table? Do you prefer we become fraudstars. I'm exporting what i make in Igboland? What do you make? Infact i'll stamp it 'made in Biafra' and sell it there.

We didn't vote for this economic hardship, so why must we suffer for your buharo-senseless? suffer it alone biko.

Stop being obtuse...the president is not responsible for the looting of the economy under Jonathan neither is he responsible for oil prices falling from $140 per barrel to about $36... cheesy...think... angry

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by drss(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
EternalTruths:
Since the beginning of Buhari's presidency, if I am correct,

it is difficult to obtain dollar to do importation business, finance foreign education etc

There is always a way around government policies like this. Though it might require more sacrifice.

THIS IS HOW TO OVERCOME THE DOLLAR CHALLENGE

1) When you guys bring in imported products into Nigeria and sell, use the Naira to buy Nigerian products desperately needed cheaply in your host nations.

Export the Nigerian products to your host nations and sell it in order to convert it first to your host nations local currencies before converting to dollars in your host nations.

2) For your people schooling in foreign nations, ask them to find out Nigerian products that can be sold much cheaper in their host nations due to desperate need for such products

Use your naira to buy those Nigerian products and export to those foreign nations in order for your people to sell it and obtain local currencies which will then be converted to dollars for their education.

TAKE NOTE: THIS IDEA NEEDS THE PEOPLE OF SE/SS TO FORM SE/SS NETWORK/ASSOCIATIONS/UNIONS/ETC IN THEIR HOST NATIONS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO EASILY SELL THE NIGERIAN PRODUCTS IN THEIR HOST NATIONS. cool

Thank you and God bless SE/SS.

Rose2014
anticabal1
egift
omenka
risingsun1
aigbofa
bloodyblogger
hiddenshadow
EasternLion
APchangeZombie
asadike
fash20
easternpride
1united1
vivianblog
nduchucks
adamucowboy
stola
fulanimafia
efilefun
fisinfunkododada
sameer1212
Acejams
bryan39
leopardd
longeria
thedevilhimself
opcnairaland
Elton123
princesaha
Apccrimeshd
Ugomba
Candyrain
good one. Zoo govt policies will not keep us down.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Rose2014: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
Why cant SE stand alone,why always SE/SS.
Because there are Igbos in SS

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by doncaster(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
The same question I asked my fellow Nigerian, why cant Nigeria stand without the Igbos? Is it attache by force too.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by omoelesa(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
doncaster:
The same question I asked my fellow Nigerian, why cant Nigeria stand without the Igbos? Is it attache by force too.?
Then tell your numerous ibo brothers all over nigeria to relocate back to east,or na force for them to attache to lagos,abuja,kano,ibadan etc.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by omoelesa(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Because there are Igbos in SS
There are also yorubas in republic of benin and Togo nah,why didnt yoruba attache to them.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Rose2014: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
There are also yorubas in republic of benin and Togo nah,why didnt yoruba attache to them.

We're not Yorubas. Your cross, your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by omoelesa(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

We're not Yorubas. Your cross, your business
U are a land grabber and inferiority complex pips.

2 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Rose2014: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
U are a land grabbers and inferiority complex pips.
Go to school u won't went cheesy

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by omoelesa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Go to school u won't went cheesy

Lol, when u take an ibo man to the cleaners,he start to correct your grammer.Even if i like i fit write for yoruba language,mr english major.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by zuchyblink(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
a guide for visa free countries for Nigerians. nigerianfinder.com/visa-free-countries-for-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by zuchyblink(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
U are a land grabbers and inferiority complex pips.
Owambe wouldn't allow u guys to ally with ur brothers. We like to identify with our people,we are not Yorubas. Northern Nigeria has more than 100 ethnic group and they are under one umbrella(AREWA) no body accused them of attachee by force. Igbo obession will kill most u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

Buhari is not obeying judges na emefiele advice him go take? I'm currently thinking of going to aba to buy cheap shoes in bails, take back to lagos, export to one of this visa free countries, convert back to dollars and keep it in a US Dorm account there. Man gats survive buharo-tyranny, by hook or by crook.
One of the reasons why the use of dollars was stopped, so you could sell out of products. Pls do so and help us rebuild our economy.
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by DANILSA(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
omoelesa:
BECAUSE IGBOS ARE IN SOUTH SOUTH

3 Likes

Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
zuchyblink:
a guide for visa free countries for Nigerians.
nigerianfinder.com/visa-free-countries-for-nigerians/

Please repost the link again. cool
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ethernaltruths Happy new year,That's what I have for today. Cheers! grin
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by EternalTruths: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
sameer1212:
Ethernaltruths Happy new year,That's what I have for today. Cheers! grin

The same to you oooooo

Can you see how we plan to leave you guys with Buhari's policy. grin
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by zuchyblink(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Closecall1: 10:25am On May 24, 2017
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Nobody: 10:45am On May 24, 2017
omoelesa:

Don't mind these attachees by force.
They cannot stand alone.
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by Leakedusa: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
My Reading power thanks a lote
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/austin-chumlee-russell-net-worth/

Austin Chumlee Russell's Salary. $25 Thousand Per Episode.
Austin Chumlee Russell net worth: Austin Chumlee Russell is an American reality television star and pawn shop employee who has a net worth of $5 million. Austin Chumlee Russell is most famous for his starring on the History Channel show "Pawn Stars".

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/tv-personality/austin-chumlee-russell-net-worth/

Austin Lee Russell is a reality television star from the US. He has a net worth of $5 million. He gets a salary of $25,000 for each episode he appears on television. He has earned his wealth from Pawn Stars, a reality show on the History channel. It was produced by Leftfield Pictures. The show is set in Las Vegas, Nevada in the famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop. It is a family business, run by Rick Harrison, the son of Richard Harrison also known as Old Man, and his son Corey Harrison, who is better known as Big Hoss.
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by MyNewJackeT: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
APCLyingBastard:
In 3 mths time the naira will be suspended from international forex trading

Only Nigeria will accept naira and by that time it will be trading 500 to a dollar.

Only thing to do is convert as much naira you have or any asset to dollars and stash it under your mattress

APC Voters won't see this coming, I bet they'll prepare another lie for this one. you saw it too?

guy you're tight, I taught only some top men knew this
Re: SE/SS: How To Outsmart Buhari's National Inflicted DOLLAR Crunch by MyNewJackeT: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
anyone heard about palm kernel

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court / Sit-at-home ESN kidnaps lady to kill and eat her - PHOTOS/VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.