Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke My Heart (2516 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Donicobone(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
My girlfriend broke up with me because I couldn't meet up to her expectation both on xmas n new year. We met 3 months ago, though the going was sweet we were like Romeo and juliet, we started having issues on 15/12/2015 when she ask me to buy her phone that the one she's using is not pinging, I ask her to wait till we resumed work on january that the money I had now had been fixed on some other expenses, she was like I need the phone before this xmas, I thought she was joking until she refuse picking my calls, I went to her house to see her but she refuse to give me audience, then I remove my sim card from my blackberry bold5 phone n give it to her but she refused and told me that is infinite android phone that she need so I pleaded with her to manage this my own phone till I buy her the infinite but she refused the next thing I hard was my guy this relationship is over between us, I thought she was joking until she ask me to leave her house. Now am heart broken this celebration was just like ordinary day for me pls is there anything I can do to be happy because I don't want to hurt myself, I need ur advice
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
You need FuFu

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by njiasi30(f): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
She doesn't love u,u re d one dat is in love. She is just with u 4 what she will gain. 4 get her life is 2 short 2 b fooled.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by lasisi69(f): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
U still never learn something... Keep on falling in love

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by falconey(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Welcome to the hood bro, abeg make una find this man seat, he is number 635 this week.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by RexKexMilann: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
When I hear guys complain of ladies leaving them for Good, I get Pretty Upset and Pissed Off Too!

Bro, You ain't got game, If you got game She won't DARE Leave You. Work on your Game!

& Like the first poster Rightly typed, You need Fufu!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by myfantasies(f): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Guy do ur heart a favor and forget about her
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mtcheeww......... My brother, you're number 27 of the cases I've seen this year

Take a chill pill and stop this fucking mooning!angry
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mtcheeww......... My brother, you're number 27 of the cases I've seen this year

Take a chill pill and stop this fucking mooning!angry
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by otabuko(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
They're always like that..... Yours na 3months only, my bae of 5years still dey do shakara for me, we're on the verge of a breakup..
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Sunkyphil(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2016
three months n she demanded for infinix phone if an one yr nko she go ask for iPhone 6
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by vizkiz: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Guy do ur heart a favor and forget about her

hey baby, why did you change your moniker?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Eayah see love oo grin #go and steal to buy her iphone6+**thank me later undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by myfantasies(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
vizkiz:

hey baby, why did you change your moniker?
I just felt like dear

How r u
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by firstking01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
I wonder y sm guys cannot just be a man in their relationship...if she wanna go, lerra go haba...just hw many days to to jan she cnt wait...d gal is a freaking wolf disguising in sheeps clothing pretending to love u....bro shine ur eyes...i hate it wen a gal u call ur gf gives u condition, wtf, was dat d agreement before u guys started dating?...infact, oboy u be mumu ..ur even d one dats supposed to even dump her sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by repogirl(f): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na laugh I come laugh for here.... And am not disappointed cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by biz2get(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
What da fuc* is wrong with guys nowadays

My guy leave the bitc* alone.. Open your heart to another girl abeg!!

That babe only accepted you bcus of what she wanted....

Don't kill yourself pls oh...

And next time don't promise to buy a girl anything you can't afford to lose....

What if you had bought the phone and she keeps requesting??

Then she breaks up. That will put you in more delima than this.... So abeg use brain next time
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by cruzita(f): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
this kind topic don tire me.abeg wey my panadol?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by missKiffy(f): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
You that you should be happy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by biz2get(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Eayah see love oo grin #go and steal to buy her iphone6+**thank me later undecided

Haba.... You don't just like this guy eh.... angry grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Maxi112: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
U still never learn something... Keep on falling in love
bar man! gv him 5bottles of origin for this
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by PHAYOL81: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Funny little boy....funny story..... loads of funny replies. grin grin

Lemme add to it...." coz she kick you outta her life, seek Third Mainland Bridge and while at the middle, consider a fancy dive ".Great remedy, believe me,cos you won't get to worry about her again. PEACE undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by lasisi69(f): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maxi112:
bar man! gv him 5bottles of origin for this
lol... U be like hired assassin... Help me light up someone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Maxi112: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
U never see anything... keep on falling in love, no learn ur lesson
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by seggzz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Donicobone:
My girlfriend broke up with me because I couldn't meet up to her expectation both on xmas n new year. We met 3 months ago, though the going was sweet we were like Romeo and juliet, we started having issues on 15/12/2015 when she ask me to buy her phone that the one she's using is not pinging, I ask her to wait till we resumed work on january that the money I had now had been fixed on some other expenses, she was like I need the phone before this xmas, I thought she was joking until she refuse picking my calls, I went to her house to see her but she refuse to give me audience, then I remove my sim card from my blackberry bold5 phone n give it to her but she refused and told me that is infinite android phone that she need so I pleaded with her to manage this my own phone till I buy her the infinite but she refused the next thing I hard was my guy this relationship is over between us, I thought she was joking until she ask me to leave her house. Now am heart broken this celebration was just like ordinary day for me pls is there anything I can do to be happy because I don't want to hurt myself, I need ur advice
Don't forget this my theory, 'love is a scam'. It's better a lady love you than you loving her. You better put this in your brain that there is no natural love again in this Nigeria, it's love of money. The percent of natural love is like 2%. I see you as someone who easily love. Just erase love in your dictionary if you want to live long.

Now take this, sex her badly and run for your life because this one go drie you gan, ehn?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Maxi112: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... U be like hired assassin... Help me light up someone
plz check d next door...
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by lasisi69(f): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maxi112:
plz check d next door...
lol... Just messing around.. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by vizkiz: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
myfantasies:
I just felt like dear

How r u

I am fine baby. Hope you are not caught in the olamide/don jazzy's Web? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by Maxi112: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
lol... Just messing around.. Happy new year
same here
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by myfantasies(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
vizkiz:

I am fine baby. Hope you are not caught in the olamide/don jazzy's Web? grin
I am not caught in dere web ooo

I am just waiting for olamide/don jazzy to mention my name

Den i will show dem fire grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by sevantex(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Pls forget about this lady. Its even better she has shown her true colour now that u havnt counted "years" with her. Take urself out and have fun. Focus on ur hustle and get very comfortable/acquire more assets. As for women, u will meet more especially as u progress more. Remember its not a bad tin to takia of ur babe nd make her hapi but do it wisdom abeg esp in dis our blessed naija economy. Am not rilli a fufu fan but maybe u shuld consider d first poster and treat urself to a 2wraps of fufu and chicken nd flex it! grin Its a newyear bro so wiseup!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart by JehanEddy07(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
The problem u have is that You always taught she was joking grin Next time try and take things seriously ok..

MrLoverBoy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Confession For Hadez / 14 Photos That Prove Nigeria Has The Coolest Policemen In The World / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.