Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? (6682 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Guys, See How She Wants You To Use Your 10 Fingers During Hot Se-x / Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
This is generally a stupid question cheesy

But seriously we need answers as it will save alot of Young folks on NL so many stress undecided

Guys where do you touch her?

Ladies where do you touch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmmm, make I read comments *spreads mat + a bowl of kwuli-kwuli*
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
On my head.. .
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
DeejayTafari:
On my head..

So she touches your head like an ahlaji and it make you feel?? undecided
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

So she touches your head like an ahlaji and it make you feel?? undecided
it makes me release hot ogi baba

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Goodcare(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
When u put ur mouth in his hear
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by cruzita(f): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
on my teeth
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Wet lips on my nipples nd I touch his 'Mr long thing'

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by espn(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Inside my nose! undecided
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by espn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
HateU2:
u again!..k dis time I luv u.hope to catch u in d next thread!
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Goodcare:
When u put ur mouth in his hear

Really, this turns you on?? shocked
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
HateU2:

Damn Girl;!.... Sounds just right!

How about you call me when single again cheesy
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Kenzico(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
Most times, Ladies lick men's ear when they are high in it

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by mizquote(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
i like to touch his wallet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:

Ahahahaha.... Keep doing it, someday you will cut your hand by a razor cheesy cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Adasun(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
i would like her to touch my pancreaseundecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Emac34: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
On my chest
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Emac34:
On my chest

Manly stuff... I like cheesy
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by ireneony(f): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lip sealed. ..
Chest grin

Na lie o
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
ireneony:
Lip sealed. ..
Chest grin

Na lie o

grin grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by rawpadgin(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

nonsense
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by dhardline(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
My kidney
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
espn:
u again!..k dis time I luv u.hope to catch u in d next thread!
Luv u too sweery. Catch u in d next thread
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:

Damn Girl;!.... Sounds just right!

How about you call me when single again cheesy
Don't tink I will be single again.
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by TrapKNNG(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
Kissing while she strokes my schlong gently.. grin

That shyt is sexy af!!!
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
I like it when we fvcking missionary style and she dips her middle finger down my asscrack into my arsehole...Are you happy now? smiley
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by bayocanny: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
Hmm
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by bayocanny: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
Vanquay:
I like it when we fvcking missionary style and she dips her middle finger down my asscrack into my arsehole...Are you happy now? smiley
Your future is at stake

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
If you dont stop quoting me, i will slide a dildo_ down your asscrack into your arsehole undecided
bayocanny:

Your future is at stake

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by charlito94(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
mizquote:
are u an Igbo girl?

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by sundoj08(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmmm, make I read comments *spreads mat + a bowl of kwuli-kwuli*
Can i join you and I want kuli kuli too if you don't mind sharing cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? / How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes / 3 Top Reasons, Never To Allow Your Boyfriend Cum Inside You During S*x- Ebi Wali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.