Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone (25273 Views)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Mamode14(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

you cant change itel imei for globis but you can do the mtn or etisalat unlimited on it
can u pleas share more light on the Etisalat stuff
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by drealdoc89(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
v4victor:
Why do i need to save my data when i enjoy 3gb from Glo for just 1k?
And iffa save am sef, e still go expire at the end of the month
Wow.... Please what's the subscription code?
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by engrFsumtin(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hello newsyear
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by free37: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nice.
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Tiffae: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:
hi engrfumtin, you have been added to the group hope you will enjoy the latest tweak onboard smiley
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Infamous(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

me too all my apps are always open especially my dstv app for watching movies and live matches and kodi on my pc run whole day without disconnecting
pls your kodi tv still dey work?
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Tiffae: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

hey have you registered on telegram cause it says you are not please go to playstore and download then register so you can be added
Check now
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Infamous(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

since yesterday it refused to connect its having an update issue but mobdro showbox are working live and direct and besides you can watch all your loving movies online just like me since there is free data nowadays
AND WHAT'S MOBDRO SHOWBOX? PLS I AM USING A PC . THE MOBDRO I KNOW WORKS ONLY ON ANDROID
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by danduj(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

i use psiphon and its faster than simpleserver on android but i use simpleserver for my pc both are great
hearing abt psiphon for the 1st tym?
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by danduj(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

i use psiphon and its faster than simpleserver on android but i use simpleserver for my pc both are great
hearing abt psiphon for the 1st tym
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Infamous(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
newsyear:

download bluesacks on your pc with you can run any android apps on your pc and you wont need your android phone again cause all android apps can work on your pc live and direct without your phone
WHAT PROXY APP DO YOU USE (I AM ASSUMING YOU USE SIMPLE SERVER) TO FORCE BLUESTACK TO LISTEN TO 127.0.0.1:8080? I HAVE TRIED USING PROXYCAP, BUT I HAVE PROBLEMS SINCE I AM NOT ABLE TO BUY THE PREMIUM VERSION
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by SMREXY(m): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2016
newsyear:

you've been added
Add me...
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by kasysleek(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2016
newsyear:

no he is not he is just tryin g to help those who dont know how to tweak wink
Thank yo, u can c i did not reply him cos that d best answer 4 such people most times.
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by kasysleek(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2016
newsyear:

but not valid for 30 days undecided such a waste for someone like me that streams alot and downloads heaven and earth
say who?
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by kasysleek(m): 6:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Mamode14:

shocked how bros
dial *777#
chose 1 i.e data service
chose buy data
chose data booster or campus booster
u will see it there 1GB for 5h and it a monthly plan.

1 Like

Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by beejay2808(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2016
add me to the telegram group with this number 08064987928
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Infamous(m): 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
my number is 08163892184
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Yorubago(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Sunkyphil:
wetin concern me with saving data, i no even dey put off my data all my apps are always on grin
Why did you open the tread
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Yorubago:

Why did you open the tread
ibeere
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Folabudic: 11:02am On Mar 09, 2016
Morning clubbers , its a wonderful day and am sure you are keeping it real and good. If you have been a regular member of this great site you should be enjoying free browsing right now, we shared with you some tips on free browising, using netloop vpn with mtn 0.0k tweak some weeks ago you can check it . here, if you missed it. we also shared tips on the latest magic sim that is still blazing as we speak. visit mtn magic sim to read more on that. Now to todays business., we will be sharing with you cool tips on NETLOOP VPN(simple serve) FOR MTN BBLITED UNLIMITED BROWSING!. Yeah its hot and blazing and you dont want to miss out. check it out below!!!
http://jimmypro.club/netloop-vpn-simple-server-mtn-bblited-unlimited-browsing/
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Yorubago(f): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Sunkyphil:
ibeere
Psst... What are you... 5 years old
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Sunkyphil(m): 7:58am On Mar 10, 2016
Yorubago:

Psst... What are you... 5 years old
no 2yrs old
Re: 7 Smart Ways To Quickly Save Data On Your Android Phone by Yorubago(f): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2016
Sunkyphil:
no 2yrs old
Thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fate Of Those That Buy Used Phones / Glo Returned Blackberry Data Volume To The Old Cap / Code To Check Your Access Bank Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.