Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour (32885 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alimzo:
Just working with the facts he gave,true or false. He's crediting God for what has happened to him,thats thesame thing am doing.

Anybody can credit God with anything. Even robbers pray to God.

I dare berepiki to share his success story.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alimzo:
You really out to prove your point to this berepiki guy o

If we want a good society, we should not encourage unexplained success stories especially those that try to hide behind God.

How did he move from a jobless person to an employer in just 120 days?

Berepiki, share your story!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Blyzz:
It a good news for a good start of the year!

Beware of Berepiki!

His story is full of holes.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by berepiki(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
... Please I need a someone can passionately/patiently teach English that has a B.A in English language or Liquistics... A born again Christian that stays around waterlines pH... Please send your CV to bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... Instant employment awaits you

The other applications I'v received don't match my requirements... I'm sincerely sorry...I need technocrats in English and Mathematics...people that studied maths or English in the University, for now I'm yet to see one
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by berepiki(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
... Please I need a someone that can passionately/patiently teach English that has a B.A in English language or Liquistics... A born again Christian that stays around waterlines pH... Please send your CV to bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... Instant employment awaits you

The other applications I'v received don't match my requirements... I'm sincerely sorry...I need technocrats in English and Mathematics...people that studied maths or English in the University, for now I'm yet to see one
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Activa:

If we want a good society, we should not encourage unexplained success stories especially those that try to hide behind God.

How did he move from a jobless person to an employer in just 120 days?

Berepiki, share your story!
I Agree With You...Oya berepiki come hia and share your story
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Kemmy210(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congrats dear bro,I believe God will do mine too this year.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Alimzo:
I Agree With You...Oya berepiki come hia and share your story

May God bless you Alimzo.

Acquiring or renting a property for a school in waterlines in Port Harcourt will cost several millions.

Did berepiki win a lottery or what?

How did he come by this fortune in 4 months?

Now he wants to open 10 more centres.

Beware of Berepiki!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kemmy210:
Congrats dear bro,I believe God will do mine too this year.

Do you know HOW berepiki that you're congratulating came by his money or fortune?

From an unemployed graduate to someone owning a multi million property in 4 months.

#BewareOfBerepiki
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
berepiki:
... Please I need a someone that can passionately/patiently teach English that has a B. Sc in English language or Liquistics... A born again Christian that stays around waterlines pH... Please send your CV to bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... Instant employment awaits you

Is your school registered?

When did you do that?

When did you acquire or rent the property to do that?

Berepiki share your story.

#BewareofBerepiki
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by ifeomaekol(f): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
abumeinben:

Congrats!

However, that born again condition will only attract hypocrites to ur establishment, abi born again get certificate?.

My free advice, employ labour, but make sure they give their best to tomorrow leaders
no mind am, u jux spoke my mind.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by berepiki(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Activa:

When did you do that?

#BewareofBerepiki
.... Activa... Please activate your mind for upgrade... You have a small mind... You need Jesus to grow up...

Just got another famous quote because of your persistent antagonism... 'only a small mind would bother itself about how a seed became a tree'... You need to start seeing beyond your nose...

I can't give you a patent secretly let alone on nairaland... If you are EFCC then call me for interrogation...

GOD has done a great thing just thank God with me... Not appreciating good things can keep you at a spot if you don't know...

You're a good guy tho... I forgive your ignorance
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by tosyne2much(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
He has his reason, at least he tried to preinform applicants... hahaha.
I wonder what will he happen to an unbeliever that refuses to be converted in the school, would he expel such student?
I viewed your pix and I couldn't believe what I did

May Lawd have mercy on me cool
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by pikapizy(m): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Activa:

He should explain how he moved from an employee who was sacked for a N70k job to employing people at N50k in several centres within FOUR MONTHS!
omo see probing
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Niseed(m): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:
.... Activa... Please activate your mind for upgrade... You have a small mind... You need Jesus to grow up...

Just got another famous quote because of your persistent antagonism... 'only a small mind would bother itself about how a seed became a tree'... You need to start seeing beyond your nose...

I can't give you a patent secretly let alone on nairaland... If you are EFCC then call me for interrogation...

GOD has done a great thing just thank God with me... Not appreciating good things can keep you at a spot if you don't know...

Hey @Berepeki I think Activa is asking simple and logical questions which you have still failed to answer.
As much as I would like to congratulate you on your "success story" I cannot because you have not really shared a story but rather jumped to the ending.

if you wrote a novel you wouldn't just write the end

1. did you win baba ijebu (lottery)

2. did you inherit money from family

3.did someone see the passion in your chosen field and decide to invest in your unique skills and schools

whatever story you choose is totally up to you but Success doesn't happen overnight and to say you cannot explain because its Gods doing is quite disturbing.

I'm not sure what the requirements are for opening schools in PH but I would assume that you would have registered the entity with the CAC which should take a month or 2, be recognised as a school by the state , equip and furnish the school premises.

up till now you have not even said the name of the said school you founded yet you want people to apply for jobs.

What if you are even a kidnapper that just wants to abduct people and are using this miracle of God as an excuse?

Does your establishment have a website ?

Anyway the Lord truly works in mysterious ways because for crying out loud you were still debating whether to go for a bogus customs job last month (Dec 09,2015) in abuja

4 Likes

Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by pikapizy(m): 5:43am On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:
... Please I need a someone that can passionately/patiently teach English that has a B. Sc in English language or Liquistics... A born again Christian that stays around waterlines pH... Please send your CV to bomaberepiki@yahoo.com... Instant employment awaits you

tip for you brother : sometimes people that didn't study this courses can teach it bettee than those who study it... i believe an engineer,statistician ,accountant,etc can all teach maths at different level... likewise someone that studied law, literature etc can teach English...I'm a sociologists but i can lecture better on philosophy... this is Nigeria where courses are given to Admission seekers by the University rather than the one they chose.ever wonder why banks and most companies no longer consider course of study? .. look for people well grounded in that course or subject or that study close courses and can lecture it well... even as a sociologists with little reading and study i can lecture English very well.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:

The Bible (1 Thessalonians 5:21New King James Version (NKJV) says:

Test all things; hold fast what is good.

How have I asked a wrong question?

How do you know I need Jesus to grow up? Isn't that smug or arrogant of you to say?

I'm not saying you should share the fine details of your story. But tell us in summary how you moved from a jobless youth to an owner of a multi-million business in ONLY 4 months.

God wants us to ask questions.

Don't hide under miracles.

All successful men usually share their stories. Share yours.

#bewareofberepiki
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Niseed:

Hey @Berepeki I think Activa is asking simple and logical questions which you have still failed to answer.
As much as I would like to congratulate you on your "success story" I cannot because you have not really shared a story but rather jumped to the ending.

if you wrote a novel you wouldn't just write the end

1. did you win baba ijebu (lottery)

2. did you inherit money from family

3.did someone see the passion in your chosen field and decide to invest in your unique skills and schools

whatever story you choose is totally up to you but Success doesn't happen overnight and to say you cannot explain because its Gods doing is quite disturbing.

I'm not sure what the requirements are for opening schools in PH but I would assume that you would have registered the entity with the CAC which should take a month or 2, be recognised as a school by the state , equip and furnish the school premises.

up till now you have not even said the name of the said school you founded yet you want people to apply for jobs.

What if you are even a kidnapper that just wants to abduct people and are using this miracle of God as an excuse?

Does your establishment have a website ?

Anyway the Lord truly works in mysterious ways

Good questions!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2016
pikapizy:

omo see probing

It's good for our society.

So many people are into illicit businesses but still give thanksgiving to God for His miracles on them.

Shine your eyes people.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Activa:

Beware of Berepiki!

His story is full of holes.
Really, am just being happy for him, nothing much dear!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Blyzz:
Really, am just being happy for him, nothing much dear!

There's something much dear.

Don't rejoice with those who may have come by their success through foul means.

The signs are there.

Your intention may be good but apply caution.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Enosa1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
berepiki:
Moral lessons I learnt after being sacked, ridiculed by friends, nairalanders n family members n now this achievement n more to come

... Don't sell your birthright(bright future) for a piece of cake(salary.. No matter how big it is, you can make more than that... Mine was 70k...even when I was sacked I knew my prospect is far bigger than that)...the cake presented to me was for me to go against my spiritual principle... Yours can be for your body, integrity or your faith etc..please don't compromise for anything

... Stand for something so that you won't fall for everything...

... You are working for someone doesn't make you a slave

When you stand for God's Kingdom, you will be persecuted but you will be vindicated n rewarded

... I give God the glory for the grace to go through what I went through... Thank you Jesus
This greatly blessed me. may God bless and greatly expand you.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Activa:

There's something much dear.

Don't rejoice with those who may have come by their success through foul means.

The signs are there.

Your intention may be good but apply caution.
Umm, so how do you know his success came through nasty means. no qualms then! i am always happy for others wen they are successful. thank u
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by berepiki(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Enosa1:
This greatly blessed me. may God bless and greatly expand you.

... Wow.. I thank God for using me to post this... I am just a vessel... Thanks for coming out straight... I appreciate
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I viewed your pix and I couldn't believe what I did

May Lawd have mercy on me cool
May God forgive you dear, just fast (6-6) and pray. He shall have mercy on your soul.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by 4C2215131: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Jamean:

I hope you noted the born again clause.. 'cause you may be fired for not speaking in tongues grin

And possibly come here in some months time and thank same God for giving him a job in the Oil and Gas sector with a salary of over 10m/annum after being sacked for not starting his classes with prayers or speaking in tongues like you rightly opined.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by 4C2215131: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
kekakuz:
they must be born again aabi
You go tell me whether them dey write am for head

In my opinion, that's where he goofed. Well, its his firm so he can call the shots. If you can't take the heat...you know the rest.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by 4C2215131: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
abumeinben:

Congrats!

However, that born again condition will only attract hypocrites to ur establishment, abi born again get certificate?.

My free advice, employ labour, but make sure they give their best to tomorrow leaders

Word!
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by 4C2215131: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Activa:

When did you do that?

#BewareofBerepiki

The man no wan talk, na by force? Make una leave am nah. Naim know how e take make am. Make e no kon be like say na jelus person dey jelus am.
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by 4C2215131: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2016
pikapizy:

tip for you brother : sometimes people that didn't study this courses can teach it bettee than those who study it... i believe an engineer,statistician ,accountant,etc can all teach maths at different level... likewise someone that studied law, literature etc can teach English...I'm a sociologists but i can lecture better on philosophy... this is Nigeria where courses are given to Admission seekers by the University rather than the one they chose.ever wonder why banks and most companies no longer consider course of study? .. look for people well grounded in that course or subject or that study close courses and can lecture it well... even as a sociologists with little reading and study i can lecture English very well.

Word! Even a good Business Administration graduate can teach Economics, Account and Mathematics ( at least on the adult or senior secondary school level...add Commerce to the list).
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by SarahD(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
berepiki:
You know my story... Was employed in a big private school to work as a maths/Physics/further maths teacher after a successful interview... 70k salary... Was sacked after 3days for refusing to dance to a secular song...

Glory be to God... My story has changed... I now own by an adult school...will be paying my teachers 50k/month...all glory to God...You can apply if you stay around waterlines, Portharcourt... But you must be a born again/a qualified English teacher with a great passion for teaching

Be inspired..an employee/job seeker can be a company/business owner... Believe in God... Have faith...work in line with your faith... In Jesus Name you will succeed..stop looking for jobs... Create one...change the way you think... Think like a business owner
Thank you Jesus...for Jobs don't make me ... I make Jobs... I have the creator in me...
Cheers as you thank God with me

Great testimony. Congrats
Re: ... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

May God forgive you dear, just fast (6-6) and pray. He shall have mercy on your soul.
grin grin grin grin
I don't want to imagine what he did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / Biochemistry Graduate Under Pressure To Study Nursing; Please Advise / Meet Adebola Rebecca, GIGL’s First Female Captain (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.