Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

#tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) (29325 Views)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot / Breaking News:see snapshot:is olisa metuh dead? / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ShowYourCertificate: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
mohince:

Sir wats your position in d wailing wailers association of Nigeria (wwan)? Ur wailing makes sense
lol

@EasyManOfDPeopl says I'm the PRO of the association but it's not true. I'm just a member

easymanofdpeopl:

Sir PRO of WWAN u think I will not recognize u
I'm just a member.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Pdp thinks it can steal and get protected by "democracy"
Former Delta state governor,Jame Ibori?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:
When they were stealing and threatening to burn down my fatherland they didnt remember democracy it is now that things have turned against them? Our judiciary is very easy to compromise as long as you are rich and in the end the same pdp will come out to tell you that the anti corruption war was just a scam as nobody was jailed.

I read from a post by a nairalander that a man was acquitted by a Nigerian court who was facing about 170 charges and the same person got convicted by a british court with just 10 charges.

Tanx bro,u said it all...foolish set of wailerz want miracle sharp sharp,wen they were in power they oppressed pple wu support democracy nw the opposite has happened,they ar trendin nonsense-dem go all rot in jail<dansuki nd dat guy go rot 4 jail,make deir generation jus dey careful too if nt ...>

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by emeka2847: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2016
You go soon talk true

ShowYourCertificate:
You guys have not seen anything yet. Very soon you will all confirm that Buhari is senile, certificateless and a ďullard. I call him the senile certificateless dullard dictator from Daura
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Leke001: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2016
as far as I'm concerned,there isnt any fight against corruption yet,just personal vendetta against certain persons,a quest to impress nigerians even if it means deceiving them..... aaaah! there is trouble o

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2016
Adesolomon2014:
Tanx bro,u said it all...foolish set of wailerz want miracle sharp sharp,wen they were in power they oppressed pple wu support democracy nw the opposite has happened,they ar trendin nonsense-dem go all rot in jail<dansuki nd dat guy go rot 4 jail,make deir generation jus dey careful too if nt ...>

Leave them. Their noise will not stop this anti corruption wae

3 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2016
akthedream:

Former Delta state governor,Jame Ibori?

Thank you! I was talking about him

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

Lol

So once the chief Justice of daura declared u corrupt so are automatically corrupt?

Grow sense

Tell me why Dasuki was confessing then. Or is it Buhari that said dasuki gave money to this dasuki gave money to that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by sammhi(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2016
the Truth is PMB is sincere and Zealous to bring Nigeria to the path of peace and prosperity especially for the Masses. However, PMB should not allow this zeal and desire to turn to tyranny.it is so easy to become one especially given his background.
There is no substitute to the rule of law on a democracy... changing peoples behavior takes time and not by force but persuasion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Ogirinaz(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Am not surprise, i think the president deserve commendation on that. When Dasuki and co. Were siphoning money made to safe millions of life why didn't u wailers call them tyrant ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by coolexy2: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2016
ify84:
I don't blame buhari, i blame people wia go school, graduate, and yet still de praise buhari..
u need to blame urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by BayLord01(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Best reply. The same law can sentence a street guy that stole 10k to 10yrs in prison, granted bail to corrupt oga of $2.1b not even in naira. abeg make una call Buhari any name, The majority that voted for him are strongly behind him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ojnnaco(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2016
Whatever ... this is new yr ... This shit is not suppose to make FP
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by ogtavia(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2016
its because of ppl lyk u d social media bill is been promulgated...haba....
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Arsenate(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Tyrant Buhari they said? Just about the reason we voted for him. Majority of Nigerians are still solidly behind Buhari. FACT. no amount of wailing and hashtags can change anything
NEXXXXXXTTTTT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by arusoncd(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Genocide! Genocide!! Genocide!!! against Shiites all over the world: Saudi Arabia executed 47 today, Bahrain sentence 22 to life &1 to death, Nigerian Army Chief killed undisclosed Shiites, all in one week. Is it a coincidence or global premeditated attack on Shiites members. UN should look in these genocide. Oh God.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Forwetinnah: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

APC/Booooohari haven't been stealing....with such an atrocious budget in a country they claim to be broke beyond redemption. A budget that gives information more money than Agriculture. ..you lot have lost your brains

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Abeymills(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2016
I weep 4 dis country Nigeria hypocrites everywhere currently we are witnessing d rise of a tyrant bubuhari has made a mockery of humanity of d laws of dis great nation d same bubu dat condemned d previous administration insite violent words dat led 2d death of innocent Nigerians all because he lost elections I wil not 4get bubus words as regards 2d issue of bokoharam an attack on bokoharam is an attack on d north now currently d president he relocated army hq 2 maiduguri still bokoharam now more coordinated deadlier Dan ever under his watch I can't go on 2count d many evil done by dis man bubuhari d likes of ameachi,tifnubu obj are no thieves every evil stone tron at d former president proved abortive buhari is a liar he got monies from dansuki but did dansuki mention Jonathan?i knw there is nothing u can say dat all those apc zombies will agree with but in d end we will all c God reigns supreme above all evil if indeed bubuhari has no innocent blood on his hands den all will b well with him n his followers but if his hands are soiled and if indeed he gets money 4d same purpose he arrest dansuki for then shortly very soon we will all hear n c

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
tho, I supported Jonathan during elections, I'd support what buhari is doing to dasuki and kanu

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Utchman1: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2016
kristisking:
Eyes are beginning to open. Once a tyrant is always a tyrant. This is what people failed to understand and now they are crying foul. They haven't seen anything yet.

U are the only one crying foul. We that voted him in are very satisfied with his approach. Anyone who doesn't like it can leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by elosonservices(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2016
what a shame on those calling buhari tyrant . How will corruption end when you don't want corrupt people to be dealt with.
For me buhari is too soft on this issue if me they will not even be granted bail in the first case.
let join hands and resist #corruprionFightingBack.

2 Likes

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by kristisking(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Utchman1:

U are the only one crying foul. We that voted him in are very satisfied with his approach. Anyone who doesn't like it can leave Nigeria.
You are satisfied with his approach after almost a year of inactivities! You see, one expected that as soon as APC government won the election, they would hit the ground running, but what do we see? Stagnation everywhere. Is sixteen years not enough for somebody to have studied the problems of this country and have solutions to those problems before assuming power? I thought they said they will perform magic the previous administration could not. Anyway, by the time another year ends without any positive development, then it will dawn on you that you have been used to accomplish a mission.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by nadias877(f): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by cao(f): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Emekamex:

Some of you know how to lie pass the devil. Odi kwa risky. Terrible photoshop. undecided . The stunt you're trying to pull is not working, please try again later.
http://www.worldpolicy.org/journal/fall2012/autocracy

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
we are courageous, we are fearless, we shall continue to speak the truth. Buhari is not God.
Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by bacczy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
we love you #tyrantBuhari! we all know fighting corruption and influential yam-eaters isn't easy

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by blazetitov: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
HzRF:

Kill corruption?

When buhari is in hands of corruption itself

He's Just trying to bury PDP so that he can do as like

He want to do an #OBJ

That's an assumption. PDP is dead already. A party seen to be supporting corruption, a party that has likes of FFK, Fowlyose and brainless Metuh as its leaders is DOA.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by thunder74(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't think any reasonable people would be against the fight against corruption but the mode and style of our president. You can break laws to uphold the law and nobody knows it all. That is only one judge presides at High courts but because, he can know it all, three justices priside at Appeal courts while five at the Supreme court.
Buhari can't know it all and decide who is wrong and right. Nemo judex in causa sua (you can be a judge in your own case). The executive has accused, the Judiciary should be allowed to decide.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by kayzytech: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
I remembered then

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by MOOJIMOH(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
5% ppl e de pain them. Una never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by omolami: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Buhari alone does not have solution to all Nigeria's problems Reasons for taking over his govt in1985 still subsist tody .An unrepentant soul wiil surely die.

1 Like

Re: #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) by tucky200(m): 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
kristisking:
Eyes are beginning to open. Once a tyrant is always a tyrant. This is what people failed to understand and now they are crying foul. They haven't seen anything yet.
Mr munkhey wic people are crying foul ? Omo Biafra oshi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll / PDP Raises Rallying Cry - Says PMB Not Equipped To Lead In A Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.