Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot (10138 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by mohince(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by mohince(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
So funny..... Hope ipob are here to see this!!!

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Igbi igbo igbo igbo sha...Nairaland don censor am
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Alertz3(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Say no to violence and extra-judicial killings amongst all tribes, languages and religion.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by crestedaguiyi: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by babyfaceafrica: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Nice
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Topestbilly(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
What's going on in dis country self.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
All what they said is true. Yoruba are obsessed with Igbo Ezes in SW, yet they have Kabiyesi and Obas in SE...what kind of irrational hypocrites are these? Can I find one yoruba that is reasonable.

Just happening today...still unfolding March 4th. This is not yesterday attack.
This video is from Orile attack in Lagos today where Hausa-Fulani ambushed Yorubas. They massacred lives, destroyed and burnt properties.

https://www.nairaland.com/2971825/destruction-lives-property-orile-hausa#43490528

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
Me and Kermit dey one side dey sip orijin.. E no concern us

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Khd95(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ibos never even set fire on d 'zoo' the 'zoo' is already burninggringrin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
incase
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by VANHELLSING: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2016
Nnandi kanu has been vindicated, who will still argue that Nigeria is not one helpless gigantic ZOO?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by bigerboy200: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2016
LMAAOOO
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by ableguy(m): 1:18am On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin ;DThis got me cracking. ;DThis got me cracking. Igbos are being marginalised!! Yorubas are fighting with Hausas in Lagos, leaving Igbos aside. This is marginalisation.!!

12 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 1:52am On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin
But why Oba of Lagos no talk now
Why are our so called Lagos OPC no act not just talking like PMB
This is madness becos by the time Hausa are through maybe we Yoruba go don dey Benin rep angry angry
Our so called leader now sold us out shocked shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Ofodirinwa: 1:54am On Mar 05, 2016
LOL nna eh, these people are very strange. Even the british noticed an acute obsession with Igbo people in the Niger Area

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
This is madness becos by the time Hausa are through maybe we Yoruba go don dey Benin rep angry angry
Our so called leader no sold us out shocked shocked

Oba of Lagos is a Muslim. He puts Islam and his muslim brethren ahead of his yoruba people. In fact his son accompanied Buhari to the Holy land in Saudi Arabia. Nnamdi Kanu said a war will breakout between Yoruba christians and Yoruba Muslims in the coming yrs because of this. Ekiti largely very educated and other Yoruba Christians will lead this fight as they are tired of this nonsense. Fayose and Fani Kayode are already speaking out...you will observe only Christians are talking. The Muslims among them are quiet.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by ShegeYorubawa: 2:05am On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Our so called leader no sold us out shocked shocked

My brother you are right even my uncle from kogi who is a farmer have eloped to kogi because of buhari's brothers.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Mrfrankojukwu: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2016
[s]
new2020:

Oba of Lagos is a Muslim. He puts Islam and his muslim brethren ahead of his yoruba people. In fact his son accompanied Buhari to the Holy land in Saudi Arabia. Nnamdi Kanu said a war will breakout between Yoruba christians and Yoruba Muslims in the coming yrs because of this. Ekiti largely very educated and other Yoruba Christians will lead this fight as they are tired of this nonsense. Fayose and Fani Kayode are already speaking out...you will observe only Christians are talking. The Muslims among them are quiet.
[/s]

You really wish all the Yorubas should just perish cos the hatred is damn too much. You have been rejoicing and dancing cos of the mile 2 clash. Why wishing others evil when they have done nothing to you. Have you seen any Yoruba attack Igbos before? The evil will surely be on your head and that of your family.

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 2:25am On Mar 05, 2016
sad
About religion issue I will disagree with you cos my families are made up of both side with tradition religion but I agree with you dat Yoruba still have long way to go angry
new2020:

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 2:26am On Mar 05, 2016
sad
Sad but the only solution is War angry
ShegeYorubawa:

My brother you are right even my uncle from kogi who is a farmer have eloped to kogi because of buhari's brothers.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 05, 2016
seunny4lif:
sad
About religion issue I will disagree with you cos my families are made up of both side with tradition religion but I agree with you dat Yoruba still have long way to go angry

I agree with you...Religion is not an issue between ordinary yoruba families. My point is the destiny of yoruba as a whole is in the hands of the Yoruba leaders who are mostly muslims.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Ofodirinwa: 2:35am On Mar 05, 2016
new2020:

while the christians tell themselves that religion doesn't matter, yoruba muslims are promoting yoruba muslims. Tinubu is a muslim. Tinubu doesn't have a single christian state governor. Is it that there are no christian politicians in the SW? No. You can say religion doesn't matter to Tinubu, and doesn't matter to you, but actions speak louder than words. The rogue Ekiti is led be a christian, and the rest of the governors have turned their back on him.

Saraki is a yoruba man, but you can't tell him religion doesn't matter when he's closer to Sokoto than he is to Ibadan culturally, politically, and personally.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 2:36am On Mar 05, 2016
sad
Sad but that's truth broda
I don't even understand our so called leader undecided
If na Igbo now, you will see them making noise up and down like women angry
Hausa dey kill Yoruba for their own land my broda shocked
Dat can neva happen in Kano angry
Our leaders are useless angry
new2020:

I agree with you...Religion is not an issue between ordinary yoruba families. My point is the destiny of yoruba as a whole is in the hands of the Yoruba leaders who are mostly muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by seunny4lif(m): 2:39am On Mar 05, 2016
sad
Dats problem now
Yoruba destiny is in their hand grin
Make dem use am collect 1 bag of rice and flower oil grin
Ofodirinwa:

while the christians tell themselves that religion doesn't matter, yoruba muslims are promoting yoruba muslims. Tinubu is a muslim. Tinubu doesn't have a single christian state governor. Is it that there are no christian politicians in the SW? No. You can say religion doesn't matter to Tinubu, and doesn't matter to you, but actions speak louder than words. The rogue Ekiti is led be a christian, and the rest of the governors have turned their back on him.

Saraki is a yoruba man, but you can't tell him religion doesn't matter when he's closer to Sokoto than he is to Ibadan culturally, politically, and personally.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by codeline(m): 4:31am On Mar 05, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Truth

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by banki(m): 5:11am On Mar 05, 2016
You guys are bent on creating a religious crisis

Is everyone from the north hausa?
Is buhari a hausa man
Is everyone from the north muslim?

Did some igbo traders and hausa boys not fight in apo last week?

Abeg make una shift
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by OAFMods: 5:15am On Mar 05, 2016
Khd95:
Ibos never even set fire on d 'zoo' the 'zoo' is already burninggringrin
all Ibos with this line of thought are not just stupid but hopeless.
Re: Yorubas And Hausas Fight in Lagos: But Igbos Is Trending See Snapshot by laurel03(m): 5:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Ofodirinwa:

Ambode is XTAIN? I don't care if my leader is muslim or xtain all we want is good leadership.. Hardly u will see a family in SW that does not have missed religion. Gov Ajimobi chidren and wife are devoted catholic. Remi Tinubu is a xtain etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara: Tunji Moronfoye Apologises To Governor, REC Over Corruption Allegation / First Lady Of The United States Of America Michelle Obama, 'A MAN?' / Looted Funds, Assets: FG Launches Moves Against Ex-Governor, Ministers, Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.