Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari (28678 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by emmanuel596(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
See them. TAN/PDP-sponsored body. Why not drag him to ICC?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by BlackMariner(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Did HURIWA condemn TB Joshua or the other prophets for issuing prophecies? Because Father Mbaka is pro-Buhar, he has now become an easy target for anti-Buharists. HURIWA claims to be promoting human rights, yet they cannot respect the freedom to prophesy, even if most of the prophecies turn out wrong. SMH.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Nairaland101(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Trut:
HURIWA said Mbaka’s prophesy lacks scientific and empirical evidence and smacks of sensationalism and therefore qualifies as an unmitigated emotional fallacy and a misdirected outburst, which should be disregarded.

Is prophesy soposd 2 b scientific & empirical? Haba HURIWA . . . smh

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Sasuwa(f): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
He is not the only one we predicts doom for our nation, why drag him alone

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2016
31 night is always special in adoration but this year i dont agree with this years prophecy .but waiting to see the out come lipsrsealed saying igbo's are
Not Marginalize is not fair lipsrsealed am not a blind follower

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by SIRmuel86(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2016
jmichlins:
Na today fowl yansh begin open by wind? You no see heaven carry him go na only Vatican you see. Or you think Vatican never hear about it. Hope dem give you papal audience that's if you see flight ticket. This priest love his members and tries to protect we from those vipers whose main objective is to retain the status quo to continue milking Nigerians leaving us in pepertual poverty. Lest I forget, Mbaka is a priest, a prophet and a king in the order of Melchizedek. I don't expect you to understand that. So to me and millions of others, he's a leader, who just prophesied and makes the necessary sacrifice to avert the doom
No mind dis pple joor. He also prophesied dat he nd d ministry are going to face much more temptation dan dat of last year. But God will later give US victory. It's on so early. I pray God never leaves his side.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by babafirst(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2016
jmichlins:
Na today fowl yansh begin open by wind? You no see heaven carry him go na only Vatican you see. Or you think Vatican never hear about it. Hope dem give you papal audience that's if you see flight ticket. This priest love his members and tries to protect we from those vipers whose main objective is to retain the status quo to continue milking Nigerians leaving us in pepertual poverty. Lest I forget, Mbaka is a priest, a prophet and a king in the order of Melchizedek. I don't expect you to understand that. So to me and millions of others, he's a leader, who just prophesied and makes the necessary sacrifice to avert the doom
Gbam.I! !!!!!!!You too much.
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by joetins(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2016
I have not head anywhere in the word where prophecy is a crime by the way I think pastor adeboye, Suleiman and other pastors have come out with theirs while the noice abt fr. mbaka's prophecy?

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by babafirst(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Nairaland101:

Is prophesy soposd 2 b scientific & empirical? Haba HURIWA . . . smh
I wonder ohhh,lol.Make dem dey wait for scientific prophesy from chemistry laboratory.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by joetins(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2016
I have not head anywhere in the word where prophecy is a crime by the way I think pastor adeboye, Suleiman and other pastors have come out with theirs while the noice abt fr. mbaka's prophecy? . If they r serious let them report him to God nt any human

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by godiskolade: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by bayinq25(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
Why are they upset with Mbaka's prophecy, they are the jobless group who should be dragged to the international criminal court, noise makers everywhere. If God has spoken to him who are they to question him!
if the group had integrity,they would have faced our corrupt leaders,not mbaka

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by babafirst(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Aufbauh:
Make i grab my popcorn and lacasera grin grin
Mr Onwubiko na so the prophesy pain you reach? Mbaka why? Maybe some people wan try shake hand with Pope. cool
Lol.
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by akinladejo: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2016
The koko of the matter be say let everybody face thier callings;
let Mbaka face his ministry and let human rights activist face their activism. shikena!

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by babafirst(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Yhinkss:
All the while the bling bling pastor was patrolling the government house everyday dinning to the extent that he even carrying Nigerian money in his private jet to buy our nations arm and other pastors and prophets Jonathan was kneeling for who were busy pronouncing fake prophecies for him, there was nothing wrong abi.
when
Oritjasafor was busy dragging the name of christianity in mud. Now their money pipe have stopped flowing

Who are this bias group sef. Only God can save Nigeria from the hands of Ebele symathizers. All this useless grouped should be banned. Anyway we will still get there
Loooooooldest, Gbam.I!!No need to seek for their ban,when their share of the arms loot dries up (especially after this trip to the Vatican they want to embark on) they will ban themselves.
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by yjgm(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Wonders ooo. HURIWA, human rights! Chai!!!!

What have they got to do with prophesies. Are they not also delving into an unfamiliar territory.

In as much as this is an issue, it is not their business.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by ayusco85(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2016
omoelesa:
What it is ibos with petition,ibos petition ICC,ibos petition vetican,ibos gives ultimatum etc.Na Only una waka come.

What is it with u and spelling. U self read wetin u write

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by okpor2(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2016
the p r o p h e c i e s of a popular Ibadan-based pastor, Prophet Wale Olagun­ju, Presiding Bishop of Di­vine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, are any­thing to go by.

Below aree his prophecies for the nation:

■ During one of my prayers for the nation, I saw Buhari in thick darkness trying to bail out the country from disaster. God said, we should com­mence prayer now for the President that God should rise in his defense and rescue him from the antics of wicked and corrupt people.

■ God said we should commence serious prayer for Buhari that God should grant him good health and long life, so that he will be able to ac­complish God’s purpose.SO WHO WILL THEY REPORT THIS PROPHET TO?GOD
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Profyxcholar(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
sad
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by plaetton: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
Why are they upset with Mbaka's prophecy, they are the jobless group who should be dragged to the international criminal court, noise makers everywhere. If God has spoken to him who are they to question him!

Yeah, god speaks to him alright.
The god of stuuuuupid people
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Jollymich(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Mbaka but why did you touch lion tail, the other time you when to Abuja we where happy that the president received you a christian priest, some people have accused you of acting like " JUDAS ISCAROT " who betrayed his master in your case you betrayed your brothers. I read your script about your stands on marginalization and kept quiet now Its too much because points to proof marginalization is glaring may be you get the definition wrong. One thing am sure is you have gain something directly or indirectly to yourself or to your ministry. If you deny that God will judge you. Pls dont talk against your brothers.

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2016
If not for the genuine respect I have for Catholic priests I woulda call this nigga an attention-seeking bïtch....

Clergy men are supposed to be neutral & nonpartisans in matters of politics.. If you get any revelation or prognosis of whatever kind, keep it to yourself.. face your pastoral work & stop meddling in politics...
I wonder why Okogie or Adekunle Martins haven't sanctioned him yet...
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by h20water(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
eleojo23:
Mbaka’s prophesy lacks scientific and empirical evidence and smacks of sensationalism and therefore qualifies as an unmitigated emotional fallacy and a misdirected outburst.

u dey vex o
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Jollymich(m): 9:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Its called challenge and demostration of craze in democrazy
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by kraftsta(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2016
omoelesa:
What it is ibos with petition,ibos petition ICC,ibos petition vetican,ibos gives ultimatum etc.Na Only una waka come.

U are just another psycho on d loose, read d post well and u will see its a human rights group and not an igbo rights group. Mentally deranged mofo like u. Fvcking tribalist n wen ur brodas abroad complain abt white racism u will b condeming d whites forgeting u are another little de*vil in ur own way...receive sense ijn

2 Likes

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by totorimi: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Its about time the govt puts a ban on all the so called prophets whose modus operandi is to deceive people and govt. There must be a ban for anyone to make unguarded statement using the machinery of church and gullible worshippers.

I have never seen any meaningful prophesy from them its always general comments which any fool put there should know anyway. Where govt refuses to put a ban on them then anybody who parades himself as a prophet thereby misleading people should be given jungle justice as a deterrent to others. This nation cannot continue to be deceived by these marabouts
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Trut(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by buchi16(f): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2016
eleojo23:
Mbaka’s prophesy lacks scientific and empirical evidence and smacks of sensationalism and therefore qualifies as an unmitigated emotional fallacy and a misdirected outburst.
gbam!
Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by chukuli(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
All them yeye prophets whose gods/god cannot tell us the sponsors of BH(with proof), the location of Shekau nor the location of Chibok girls should leave us alone with their fantasy. ALL of them I mean.

Even one yeye one sef say Atiku of all people go be President. Funny enough, one Gov don join the prophesy business.
mbaka is a drunkard

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari by Affable200(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2016
REV. FR. Mbaka is trying his best to know if he can change Nigeria to a better country. Allow the man of God to speak. We all know that what is happening in Nigeria is bad, our government can't govern us well but we are afraid to speak. Is not easy for someone to expose his self like this to speak. Infact God is really working on him. We will later thank him. REV. FR. Mbaka go on, don't mind the mouth of people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.